If you wanna get to Heaven...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 01:39 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Paisan will become famous soon enough
If you wanna get to Heaven...

So it was getting a little crowded in Heaven, so God decided to change the admittance policy. The new law was that, in order to get into Heaven, you had to have a really bad day when you died. The Angel at the gate said to the man, "Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how your day was going when you died."

"No problem," the man said. "I came home to my 10th floor apartment on my lunch hour and caught my wife half naked. I knew she was cheating so, I glanced out onto the balcony and noticed that there was a man hanging off the edge by his fingertips! Well, I ran out onto the balcony and stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground. But wouldn't you know it, he landed in some trees and bushes that broke his fall and he didn't die. This pissed me off even more. I wanted to kill the *******! So I unplugged my refrigerator, pushed it out onto the balcony, and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 10 stories and crushed him! The excitement of the moment was so great that I had a heart attack and died almost instantly."

The Angel considers this, and let's him in cuz it WAS a bad day....

The next dude comes up, and is asked the same question. So the dude replies, "But you're not going to believe this. I was on the balcony of my 11th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I was really pushing hard, and I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell over the side! Luckily, I was able to catch myself by the fingertips on the balcony below mine. But all of a sudden this crazy man comes running out of his apartment, started cussing, and stomps on my fingers. I fell and ****ing hit some trees and bushes at the bottom which broke my fall so I didn't die right away. As I'm laying there face up on the ground in shock and in excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator, of all things, off the balcony. It falls the 10 floors and lands on top of me, killing me instantly."

So the Angel chuckles, thinks his job is pretty cool, and let's this dude in...the third dude comes up, and again the Angel asks him the same question about how he died. So the dude goes, "Okay, picture this, I'm hiding in this refrigerator right...."
Old 04-17-2004, 01:56 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person
Re: If you wanna get to Heaven...

hahahaah that would sucks dude but its funny as hell
Old 04-17-2004, 04:13 PM

Squeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 04-18-2004, 11:26 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough