Polish Jokes

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 11:32 AM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person
Polish Jokes

We've got a ton of pollocks in my area and they are my favorite people to make fun of. In fact the only reason the US got the blacks and we got the polish is becasue they got first pick!

Anyways, if you have a good polish joke, I'd love to hear it.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Poland?
-Becasue they couldn't find three wise-men and a virgin!

Why does the new polish navy have glass bottom boats?
-so they can see the old polish navy!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:17 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Polish Jokes

There is a ton of fuking polish people here in nebraska with me. They really ARE retarded too, everyone of them is fuking stupid i used to work with like 20 of them and what i am about to share are ALL TRUE ILLISTRATIONS of how dumb them are. These are all things that have been said to me.

We were at work in the shop and a pickup truck was blocking the wash bay so my polock co-worker told me to "Back the truck up foward" I said huh??? he then repeated himself in a tone infering my stupidity "Back the truck up foward!" He exclaimed as if i were the retarded one. I said man i don't understand a thing ur saying just point where you want the truck and i'll put it there.

On another seperate occasion i came back in the shop to see 2 of my poloc co-workers working on one of there personal vehicles so ofcourse i had to ask "what's wronf with ur truck?" My question is answered with this response. "Not running right i think the DES-DUB-BUTER(meaning distributor) is fuked up" then the other polok helping jumps in whit this response "no, dim *** DES-DUB-BUTER is fine it just not firing an all 8 SEA-LAND-ERRRS(really meaning cylinders) In complete amazement at their lack of vocobulary i turned and walked back up front to my office.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:00 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Good god I've never worked with them!!!

too funny
Old 01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I had sex with a girl of Polish descent once. No good story associated, sorry.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:04 AM

poloc is a decent person

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
There is a ton of fuking polish people here in nebraska with me. They really ARE retarded too, everyone of them is fuking stupid i used to work with like 20 of them and what i am about to share are ALL TRUE ILLISTRATIONS of how dumb them are. These are all things that have been said to me.

We were at work in the shop and a pickup truck was blocking the wash bay so my polock co-worker told me to "Back the truck up foward" I said huh??? he then repeated himself in a tone infering my stupidity "Back the truck up foward!" He exclaimed as if i were the retarded one. I said man i don't understand a thing ur saying just point where you want the truck and i'll put it there.

On another seperate occasion i came back in the shop to see 2 of my poloc co-workers working on one of there personal vehicles so ofcourse i had to ask "what's wronf with ur truck?" My question is answered with this response. "Not running right i think the DES-DUB-BUTER(meaning distributor) is fuked up" then the other polok helping jumps in whit this response "no, dim *** DES-DUB-BUTER is fine it just not firing an all 8 SEA-LAND-ERRRS(really meaning cylinders) In complete amazement at their lack of vocobulary i turned and walked back up front to my office.
hmm try to say:"wy skurwysynskie patałachy jestescie tak pojebani ze sie w glowach przewraca".oh u can't??so who is really stupid?
Old 11-26-2008, 06:06 AM

poloc is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
I had sex with a girl of Polish descent once. No good story associated, sorry.
have u ever had sex with anybody else?