I'm a newbie

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 11:38 AM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough
Welcome to SL Miami. Looks like you've already got some friends, but just wait, SL is endless!
Old 10-23-2003, 11:41 AM

Moto's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by motopsyko32
I will leave it at this, IF YOU ARE A FEMALE AND REMOTELY CARE ABOUT A HUMAN LIFE< PLEASE KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SO THAT I WILL NOT BE KILLED BY MY OTHER HALF!
You crack me up!!!

Do not create drama... it is not that bad.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:43 AM

Moto's Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by MiamiBikeChick
I have been chatting with your girl. Being that you are in a relationship, I thought you would have mentioned me. But you didn't.

So I did contact her to see if we can all hook up. She said absolutely. She told me that it is okay and she understands my position. I wanted information and I spoke to several people.

You had told me she was jealous, but I don't pick up on that at all from my conversations with her. You didn't tell her. It is not her fault and yes she does have a right to ask.

So as far as us "the girls" are concerned, there is no problem.

Why didn't you say anything? There is nothing wrong? Don't create problems for yourself. This is why I told you in the other forum that there are always 2 sides to a story. Your lack of communication with her, is probably why she would think about you in that matter. This proves it.

Thanxs... you don't have to explain. Believe me there is no problem.
Old 10-23-2003, 01:13 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Moto's Girl is a cool chick!!

See you all tomorrow!
Old 10-23-2003, 01:18 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by MiamiBikeChick
I have been chatting with your girl. Being that you are in a relationship, I thought you would have mentioned me. But you didn't.

So I did contact her to see if we can all hook up. She said absolutely. She told me that it is okay and she understands my position. I wanted information and I spoke to several people.

You had told me she was jealous, but I don't pick up on that at all from my conversations with her. You didn't tell her. It is not her fault and yes she does have a right to ask.

So as far as us "the girls" are concerned, there is no problem.

Why didn't you say anything? There is nothing wrong? Don't create problems for yourself. This is why I told you in the other forum that there are always 2 sides to a story. Your lack of communication with her, is probably why she would think about you in that matter. This proves it.

if it does not affect our relationship i dont feel the need to tell her. For example, i deal with women at work, i dont have to tell her EVERY female i talked to unless there is something to say pertaining to her or our relationship. I gave you directions somewhere and that was that. i didnt lie or cheat i didnt feel the need to tell her as it was of no importance. Its like a girl in the street asking me for directions, DO I HAVE TO TELL HER? i find that ridicuclous. Do I lack communication cause of that? HELL NO!
Old 10-23-2003, 01:54 PM

MiamiBikeChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by motopsyko32
if it does not affect our relationship i dont feel the need to tell her. For example, i deal with women at work, i dont have to tell her EVERY female i talked to unless there is something to say pertaining to her or our relationship. I gave you directions somewhere and that was that. i didnt lie or cheat i didnt feel the need to tell her as it was of no importance. Its like a girl in the street asking me for directions, DO I HAVE TO TELL HER? i find that ridicuclous. Do I lack communication cause of that? HELL NO!

In this case YES. Because imagine her surprise when I would have come up to you and said "hi, I am the one you have been talking to all day long on the forum and on AIM" for however long we were chatting last night. So in this case yes. Because this does affect her in a way. Because then she won't know what the hell is going on and think something else. I am sure she doesn't tell you about talking to people at work. But if the tables were turned, I am sure you would have a problem with some guy showing up directly at her because (in your case you only post pictures of yourself) So I wouldn't know what she looked like. Even though you told me to approach her first. So yes, I am sorry but you did do that to her. It is not my fault. I spoke to a lot of people yesterday. The other forum is busier than this one. Then I went to the R1 Forum. So please, do not turn this on us as if it our fault.

The relationship is between you and her and I am staying out of it. If you choose to hide things then that is your choice. If she puts up with it then that is her choice. Either way it is fixable between the 2 of you and not us. So keep your comments off of here and you won't have any problems with us. But it seems to me that you really don't care and just bring it out here anyways.
Like I said, as far as she and I and any other woman on this forum is concerned, she does not have a problem. Her reactions are based on your actions.

Have a good day Motopsyko32.
Old 10-23-2003, 02:40 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough
edited to not hurt anyones feelings.

Internet beef tastes like chicken.

have a good day!
Old 10-23-2003, 04:46 PM

Arianne is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I'm new too hello
Old 11-09-2003, 02:28 PM

Ds BEOTCH is an unknown quantity at this point