F4i no spark or prime

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 12:16 AM

Hazeuno is a decent person
F4i no spark or prime

I have a 04 f4i been messing with for 2 months this now I know I've seen this post in here but I've tried it all I'm so close to catching this bike on fire before I get the s h I t talking I got 2 f4i 1 was running the other ran n then I cut off n never started back up I've taken my running f4i apart to try n fix my broke down 1 but nothing ive swapped 2 different good working ECU swapped 2 different harnesses 2 different kill switches sensors relays only thing I haven't swapped was motor lol as well as 3 fuel pumps off of running bikes I've tried resetting the bike fuel pump management system by jumping the brown and the green cable by the ecu and as well as at the fuel pump shut off relay all my fuses are goodie sprayed starting fluid in throttles and still nothing need help asap
Old 04-21-2018, 09:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: F4i no spark or prime

So first thing, its really hard to understand what you're saying. You gotta put some periods in there.

And now onto the f4i.. When you turn the key on, do you hear the fuel pump prime?
Old 04-21-2018, 11:48 AM

Hazeuno is a decent person
Re: F4i no spark or prime

I figured it out last night there was a short in the connector going from the battery to the fuel pump shut off relay