2001 cbr600f4i no spark or fuel pump prime - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2017, 06:43 PM   #1  

Dwash94 is a decent person
2001 cbr600f4i no spark or fuel pump prime

My problem im having with my bike is first it kept dien then i wasnt no spark change the spark plugs and it fired rite up started to put it back together amd now no fuel pump priming. I checked everything only thing im confused about is should my ignition wire the pink wire should be getting 13 volts when the key is on does that tell me my diode is messed up i think this may be the problem because i did have my headlights running from it then when i tried to reconnect the headlight to it i lost the fuel prime and spark. I keep hearing its my ecu now but i wamma make sure before i buy another one. Anyone who could help with this i would greatly appreciate it. I try bypassimg the bas but still nothing also when i squeeze the main harness in the front both my turn signals come on as well brake lights but if i squeeze it or wiggle it then they go off. Idk what to do at this point?
The fi light comes on when tbe switch is in the on the position and stays lit.
Dwash94 is offline   Reply With Quote