Hi

Old 09-10-2009, 10:42 PM

all3nutzu is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi

I am in the US for my studies from Romania.. I am attending University of Delaware. Are there any riders in the area?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCkYn...eature=related
Old 09-10-2009, 10:44 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi

hmmm... you 1st 2 posts are telling people their bikes look like **** and now you wanna make friends???

i really wish our gov. would stop letting dumbshits come into the country...
Old 09-11-2009, 10:13 AM

Just being honest. In my country we speak truth. I dont want friends that will tell lie to face and stab in back.. Its no good. Americans are just like there previous president, they say anything to get what they want. ... I just saw your location... TX HICK.

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
hmmm... you 1st 2 posts are telling people their bikes look like **** and now you wanna make friends???

i really wish our gov. would stop letting dumbshits come into the country...

Last edited by all3nutzu; 09-11-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:16 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by all3nutzu
Its no good. Americans are just like there previous president, they say anything to get what they want.

you really just said that didn't you... what do you think the current president is doing?

this is the reason i said i wish america would stop letting dumbshits into the country. if you have a problem with america or the people who live here then get the **** out
Old 09-11-2009, 04:31 PM

you really just said that didn't you... what do you think the current president is doing?

this is the reason i said i wish america would stop letting dumbshits into the country. if you have a problem with america or the people who live here then get the **** out
You have bad mouth 50outlaw, and I am not your friend. The current president is doomed for failure, everyone knows this. Bush messed up your country and destroyed foreign relations so they brought a blak man to take the fall. Once again.. The american way... **** somehting up, and not take responsibility and push it off to someone else.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

NAGS!!!??? Can we ban this ******* idiot?!?!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Right??? HA HA HA oh how the foriegners love Obama......retards!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:43 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by all3nutzu
You have bad mouth 50outlaw, and I am not your friend. The current president is doomed for failure, everyone knows this. Bush messed up your country and destroyed foreign relations so they brought a blak man to take the fall. Once again.. The american way... **** somehting up, and not take responsibility and push it off to someone else.
you're gonna get beat down in murderland talking that smack douchenozzle!!
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hi Skills. Why do we still let people like this immigrate? I'd ratehr keep illegal mexicans... Atleast they make good burritos
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by skillz954
you're gonna get beat down in murderland talking that smack douchenozzle!!

Speaking of which.... See you the 19th in DC? We are riding to Bmore.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Speaking of which.... See you the 19th in DC? We are riding to Bmore.
I won't be there but have fun man!! And be careful....seems **** always happens when you're out of state and it makes dealing with it a pain in the *****!!

And yeah **** this uppity foriegn douche......you know he wouldn't talk that kind a **** in person!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

**** no he wouldn't. He'd be all polite and ask us if we wanted a falafal with that
Old 09-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

**** no he wouldn't. He'd be all polite and ask us if we wanted a falafal with that
Old 09-11-2009, 04:48 PM

HA HA HA he'd probably ask if you wanted some sarmale seeing as he's from romania.......stuffed cabbage rolls!!

Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM

Not gonna lie....it looks pretty good!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Yeah, but dick bag would spit in it because he hates our country.... YET HE CAME HERE.... hmm.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:00 PM

Yeah, but dick bag would spit in it because he hates our country.... YET HE CAME HERE.... hmm.
he came here becuase he lives in a **** hole and our govt is stupid enough to educate those that hate us for free......write a letter to Obama......he's invited them all to come use us and leave!!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

If we curb stomp him, is it an international incident or a hate crime?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:02 PM

At the end of the day, all you negros, wetbacks, hunkeys are paying my way of life and education for me and my brothers.. You can speak bad about me and my country, but just remember every time you pay taxes, that money is going towards the survival of my people. Americans really are arogant ignorant morans that dont even know how to stunt, and would rather argue. Let me know where you will be in Bmore, and I will be sure that you get paid a visit from your govt polise.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:04 PM

If we curb stomp him, is it an international incident or a hate crime?
Mohawk... Your mother is ****, and you are a bastard with no father and no future. Please get hit by a car when going to baltimore, and run over by big truck on your head.

Search this Thread