my boy wrecked MY bike...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:36 AM

twist-it-R6 is a decent person
my boy wrecked MY bike...

ok so i let me boy that i have known for years use my bike to search for a new job while his car was in the shop for an extened stay. he smashes it in the back of a truck (50ish mph)joy riding around midnight on SR60 in brandon. it was a blue 06 R6 i never dropped it nor did it have any marks on it. the next day i made a comment the the raven color was nice and if it was doable either would be cool. he gets them from a local bike shop and they are in worse shape then ones that he wrecked. the tank has a patch over a whole and ****. i freaked on him about it an told him to get new ones. what would yall do. paint it or replace the damages??
Old 01-28-2008, 10:40 AM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person
Re: my boy wrecked MY bike...

dont let other people that cant ride a bike ride yours

Old 01-28-2008, 03:12 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

simple take the plastics off except the tail and put a cage on it, get some gearing and a 12 bar and you got a stunt bike now.. yayy :YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 04:04 PM
i ride a powered unicycle

MrFail is a decent person

I had the same problem...first 2 weeks of school and i let someone i thought knew what they were doing on my bike and he wrecked it. i made him buy me a new set of fairings (aftermarket) off ebay and it worked out ok...they dont fit as well and are constucted kind crappy, but work and look good. if you buy aftermarked fairings, remember the WILL NOT fit like OEM parts, and you will have to drill alot of your own holes...
Old 01-28-2008, 04:31 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twist-it-R6
ok so i let me boy that i have known for years use my bike to search for a new job while his car was in the shop for an extened stay. he smashes it in the back of a truck (50ish mph)joy riding around midnight on SR60 in brandon. it was a blue 06 R6 i never dropped it nor did it have any marks on it. the next day i made a comment the the raven color was nice and if it was doable either would be cool. he gets them from a local bike shop and they are in worse shape then ones that he wrecked. the tank has a patch over a whole and ****. i freaked on him about it an told him to get new ones. what would yall do. paint it or replace the damages??
um...tell him to replace them to how they were or beat his ***
Old 01-28-2008, 09:10 PM

bledsoe38 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** i had my own brother do the same **** wreck my bike and he try to tell me he was hit and run and that the lady took off. i was like where's the police report and he couldnt provide one. but if you would of looked at my bike the whole bike end was scraped up. crankcase was busted, left clip on in half, tail had hole in it, side fairings scratched the fck up. it was crazy. pissed me off. spent like 1,500 to get it back to the way it was. so now i dont let anyone ride my bike at all. i dont care who it is no one is riding my bike. Make yo boy pay for the orginal set. got to www.r6messagenet.com and you should be able to find some on there
Old 01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

make him cash you out or make him claim it on his insurance and if that doesnt work depending on how old he is or if he lives at home (sounds like youre young), you can make his parents pay
Old 01-28-2008, 09:41 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

i would have his *** pay for it to be put backto the way it was before he fucked it up
Old 01-28-2008, 10:01 PM

kosi28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
simple take the plastics off except the tail and put a cage on it, get some gearing and a 12 bar and you got a stunt bike now.. yayy :YEAH

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 10:07 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stock05
make him cash you out or make him claim it on his insurance and if that doesnt work depending on how old he is or if he lives at home (sounds like youre young), you can make his parents pay
+1
Old 01-28-2008, 10:17 PM

bledsoe38 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jakesfords
i would have his *** pay for it to be put backto the way it was before he fucked it up
+10000
Old 01-28-2008, 10:26 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
Smart man here
Old 01-28-2008, 11:12 PM
YUT UGH

you get them pics?
Old 01-29-2008, 06:53 AM

Khanal is a decent person

Maybe im the only one here who thinks like this but I couldnt see myself stunting out an 06 r6 just because of a little fairing damage
Old 01-29-2008, 11:27 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Khanal
Maybe im the only one here who thinks like this but I couldnt see myself stunting out an 06 r6 just because of a little fairing damage
i put a cage on my 05 R6 that was fresh off the show room floor, only thing i knew how to do what clutch it up and shift through the gears. looking back on things i will say that stunting and financing =
Old 01-30-2008, 12:15 AM
YUT UGH

Originally Posted by stock05
i put a cage on my 05 R6 that was fresh off the show room floor, only thing i knew how to do what clutch it up and shift through the gears. looking back on things i will say that stunting and financing =
yea thats when i thank god i bought a f3 for $1200 put a cage, sprockets and bar on it... sold it for $1200 once i was ready for fi

but a buddy of mine still has his 03 r6 that he stunted for 3 years and its totally fucked needs a motor etc.. and owes $1000 still

+1 on stock
Old 01-30-2008, 11:21 AM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Khanal
SALLLYYY... why not do it.. its rashed up and ready to go.. buy another minty piece and make this your lot killer or street killer or whatever.. or even a better thing take it sell it.. make him cash out as well and then buy a stunt bike..