Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
+1

i nailed over 6 girls cause of myspace lol

no way so did I ... :wooot
Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

its a inside joke

if you here on here last night with the crew, like you should have been you would know.

yea for real ... ***** plz

he prob got hooked on the webcams
Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1

i nailed over 6 girls cause of myspace lol

Last time I was myspace pimpin, I pissed off a Stunt Life member. Who knew she was his gf?.... well, I knew she HAD BEEN with him but thought she was his ex. Then she lied and I had to put them both on blast. Check out cell phone pics for the scoop
Old 09-10-2009, 07:34 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

smoke break
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

No. I was out at a bar for a meeting. And then a little runnin' from the popo sesh in the rain on the 1k. Rain hurts with no shirt on at about 120 mph
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yea for real ... ***** plz

he prob got hooked on the webcams
there you go again with that
Old 09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

smoke break

me too
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Last time I was myspace pimpin, I pissed off a Stunt Life member. Who knew she was his gf?.... well, I knew she HAD BEEN with him but thought she was his ex. Then she lied and I had to put them both on blast. Check out cell phone pics for the scoop

haha aint that a bitch .... girls are stupid they lead u into confusion sometimes ... dumb ***** .
weed.

Originally Posted by MoHawk
post pics up here were too lazy to snoop right now lol
Old 09-10-2009, 07:36 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by mohawk
no. I was out at a bar for a meeting. And then a little runnin' from the popo sesh in the rain on the 1k. Rain hurts with no shirt on at about 120 mph
Old 09-10-2009, 07:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

**** u both im about to bounce ... i dont smoke .. i think ill take a **** break
Old 09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
weed.

ahh i just took a **** about an hour ago so FU2

you getting on tonight?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo if ur single and wanna get laid ... or just meet bitches that only wanna **** ... either go to a bar, club aim for the drunk freaks ... or check out this site

www.adultfriendfinder.com i found out about this after i got wifed up, got pissed ... all the girls on here just pretty much wanna dude to come n beat that *****
Old 09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
www.GRAMX.com

ahh i just took a **** about an hour ago so FU2

you getting on tonight?

nah prob not .... imma spend some time with wifey .. watch a flick or something ...
Old 09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
www.GRAMX.com

hmmm let me guess ... u havent found a job, and ur def not riding tonight cause ur gonna be on SL postwhoring n talkin to urself again hahahaha u should create another account for yourself and just post with two accounts so u dont look like a psycho
Old 09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
www.GRAMX.com

aite u smokeheads im outta here gonna go ride a lil ... might be back a lil later peace
Old 09-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

post pics up here were too lazy to snoop right now lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/7-c...one-pix-3.html
Old 09-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Where did everyone go?
Old 09-10-2009, 08:07 PM
weed.

right here, and its christian
Old 09-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Ah.... I wasn't sure if you wanted to put it out like that.

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread