Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

Bed time for everyone but us insomniacs
Old 09-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

We need more night owls on here
Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Never to late to elevate

Ordered my Hohey dual calipar hand brake this week
Old 09-02-2009, 12:51 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

im still here
Old 09-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Never to late to elevate

All the gurus said I should wait till I get more skills with my foot brake
Old 09-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Never to late to elevate

Being that I have ridden a fiddy so long with hand brakes I think that is screwing with me since day one.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Never to late to elevate

That and every time I hit my foot brake on my 636 I seem to mouse trap
Old 09-02-2009, 12:53 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Ordered my Hohey dual calipar hand brake this week
speaking of that .. dude i wanna order a hb setup .. just not sure what to get .. i was thinking of running a separate line from the lever to the caliper in the back .. or should i just get a adapter for the master? whats better or whats worth getting more? i wanna get this within the next month so i can take my game to the next level
Old 09-02-2009, 12:55 AM
www.GRAMX.com

i havent caught one person that just explained the whole thing to me ... with the hb .. they always like whatever dude its all the same
Old 09-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Sicc0
speaking of that .. dude i wanna order a hb setup .. just not sure what to get .. i was thinking of running a separate line from the lever to the caliper in the back .. or should i just get a adapter for the master? whats better or whats worth getting more? i wanna get this within the next month so i can take my game to the next level
Yes, that's exactly what I did. Magrua master and Hohey rear kit. Next step I am going to buy the BR kit. Hohey makes a big rotor kit that is killer. What you do is get the HoHey dual calipar kit then you get the BR kit and you got the best money can buy!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 AM
www.GRAMX.com

jimmy its me n u ... i c the other guys and chillin tonight... theres always like 3 of us in here at night guess those guys are hung over and tired lol
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

u guys are on one 2nite!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Yes, that's exactly what I did. Magrua master and Hohey rear kit. Next step I am going to buy the BR kit. Hohey makes a big rotor kit that is killer. What you do is get the HoHey dual calipar kit then you get the BR kit and you got the best money can buy!!!
wow finally some solid advice ... thnx bro u just erased a question mark in my head
Old 09-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i havent caught one person that just explained the whole thing to me ... with the hb .. they always like whatever dude its all the same
You have a master for the rear foot break and you have a master for the rear hand brake. You have two calipars on the rear rotor is basically all this mumbo jumbo means. Most people use a valve and one calipar to both maters. There are issues with this setup. If your rock'n a wheelie and your using the hand brake and you accidentally hit the rear foot brake you are look'n at desaster most the time because before you go into the rear calipar your using a device that is switching the pressure from one master to the other and not letting either or the other push brake fluid back to one or the other master. Does that make any since?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by beardo
LOL stoned, drunk, and had three weeks of working from 7 to 10 every night. **** I needed to get a break!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by beardo
welcome to the night club
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

best deal for the dollar...four piston single caliper adapter from fti....65.00,f4i,929,954 right front caliper, then add a adapter, 55 inch line and a good master= effective h/b..... i couldnt afford the duel caliper brkt so thats what i got but duel is better just dont need the adapter but you need an 80 inch line and two calipers...left and right...= gangster h/b
Old 09-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Never to late to elevate

Can't spell for **** either. Sorry bro.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:06 AM
www.GRAMX.com

You have a master for the rear foot break and you have a master for the rear hand brake. You have two calipars on the rear rotor is basically all this mumbo jumbo means. Most people use a valve and one calipar to both maters. There are issues with this setup. If your rock'n a wheelie and your using the hand brake and you accidentally hit the rear foot brake you are look'n at desaster most the time because before you go into the rear calipar your using a device that is switching the pressure from one master to the other and not letting either or the other push brake fluid back to one or the other master. Does that make any since?
yea i guess... this what i got out of this ... i should get a separate line goin from the hb lever straight to the other caliper and not get an adapter for the foot master ... make sense or am i just confused?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:07 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

i dont ever hit both at the same time...i just dont and i have no issues....except dont use ebs hh pads...they suck...i hear stockers work best...just order them fromfti...of you got the coin do what omj did i think that is the ticket for real!!!

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread