Hola!

Old 10-23-2008, 02:41 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by PETe P
so from a pic of a girl holdin her **** which she was doing, you decided that she is slutty?! or like stock 05 said that she has loose morals? there really wasn't anything slutty about the pic it was a woman in a bathing suit on her motorcycle, thats it.
you are obviously trying to stick up for her. and good man for doing so. however, she came to a predominately male msg board and posted a pic of herself on a bike in a bathing suit! tastefull, but still slutty. and youre gonna get flamed more than a whopper from burger king if you dont just let it go. Stock and Sdf have NO restraint.:YEAH lol. let the fun begin.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PETe P
wow man lil harsh don't you think?
ehh... not so much.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
it was falling off then.........whatever point is she looked slutty geeze
+1

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
A girl with tats and nice boobies just cant join this site without all of the above. Thats just the way it is.
+2
Old 10-23-2008, 02:56 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Someone pass me some salt please!

I love SL!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:05 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MiltIV
she came to a predominately male msg board and posted a pic of herself on a bike in a bathing suit! tastefull, but still slutty.
I gotta say... I do agree with that one
Old 10-23-2008, 03:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

females in general crave sitting on dicks. they love it. however some are able to keep their **** card hidden from most ppl. we call those girls classy or hard to get lol. girls who lay on a bike barely clothed in missionary position with her top falling off is trying to portray a message. the message is, this is what it looks like when i get fucked, do you like the way it looks, if so give me some compliments and if im impressed enough by you i will let you slide your **** in any 3 of my holes. NOW with all that said, we as humans try to justify things and put bows and ribbons on them so they dont seem so "crude". i personally think its silly, and im not even saying theres anything wrong with being a ****. **** id much rather hang out with a filthy hooker than a classy girl. filthy animals are way more fun and spontanious. i want to date the classy girl tho cuz shes less likely to give you herpes. sorry i hit the ramble button, i just got a new computer and im not used to it yet.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:19 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

females in general crave sitting on dicks. they love it. however some are able to keep their **** card hidden from most ppl. we call those girls classy or hard to get lol. girls who lay on a bike barely clothed in missionary position with her top falling off is trying to portray a message. the message is, this is what it looks like when i get fucked, do you like the way it looks, if so give me some compliments and if im impressed enough by you i will let you slide your **** in any 3 of my holes. NOW with all that said, we as humans try to justify things and put bows and ribbons on them so they dont seem so "crude". i personally think its silly, and im not even saying theres anything wrong with being a ****. **** id much rather hang out with a filthy hooker than a classy girl. filthy animals are way more fun and spontanious. i want to date the classy girl tho cuz shes less likely to give you herpes. sorry i hit the ramble button, i just got a new computer and im not used to it yet.

Women in general love attention, it's just how you chose to get the attention. Just because a guy gives me a compliment doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with him! If that were the case I'd be ******* almost all day!

But I do agree that portraying yourself like that gives others the perception that you are a slutty chic....and let's face it, were on a forum that is mostly populated by men who love bikes, bitches and *****!!! So if you post up a pic like that, your gonna get **** for it
Old 10-23-2008, 03:21 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Women in general love attention, it's just how you chose to get the attention. Just because a guy gives me a compliment doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with him! If that were the case I'd be ******* almost all day!

But I do agree that portraying yourself like that gives others the perception that you are a slutty chic....and let's face it, were on a forum that is mostly populated by men who love bikes, bitches and *****!!! So if you post up a pic like that, your gonna get **** for it
attention is girl code word for dick

ps. you dnt get **** for posting a pic like that. you get **** for having a pic like that in ur profile and then fronting like youre a good girl who would never show dudes her boobies. theyre just boobies for ***** sake, if i had some id cut the front of all my shirts out so i could share with the world.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:22 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Attention, Dick, same ****...either way women love it!!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:22 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

What thread are your ***** in again?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:24 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
What thread are your ***** in again?

The same thread as your *****....u don't remember??
Old 10-23-2008, 03:26 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I wish the search button was that advanced I could find it. But I'm sure there are tons of posts linking Cupcake and ***** with no boob pics in them
Old 10-23-2008, 03:36 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

boobies? some one said *****? where? WHERE!?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i dont have a gf but TRUST ME BRO, not one girl ive ever dated, fucked, or otherwise had any contact with would touch a dude riding an f2 with jean shorts. but glad you have a sense of humor, wack dudes need it or they commit suicide.
you forget his sweet wife beater
Old 10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

truth.

yeah, uhm, back to real life. dont flatter yourself.
+1

Originally Posted by scott3824
he asked me for a video, i sent him one, then he tried to say it wasnt me. that guy is too much.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Just because a guy gives me a compliment doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with him! If that were the case I'd be ******* almost all day!
I like your hair.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:32 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

I like your hair.

Awww Thanks, can I sit on your dick now???
Old 10-23-2008, 04:33 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by stock05

yeah, uhm, back to real life. dont flatter yourself.

BURN!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Awww Thanks, can I sit on your dick now???
You bet
Old 10-23-2008, 04:44 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

You bet

Well that was easy!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 05:23 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824

you shouldnt roast while wearing church socks with jean pants

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hola!