Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
well since she wont post hers, ill throw up some random girl i know

She's banging from the neck down....
Old 10-23-2008, 01:25 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

well since she wont post hers, ill throw up some random girl i know

that whoa is barely a butter face...and if she ate a cheerio you could see where it stops in her stomach.......being a -4 waist makes her **** look bigger

Last edited by I_throw_nickels; 10-23-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:26 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
She's banging from the neck down....
we'd have to see her monkey and her ***, to have an accurate analysis.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:30 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
we'd have to see her monkey and her ***, to have an accurate analysis.

her monkey
Old 10-23-2008, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
her monkey

i call it cu cu cachoo
Old 10-23-2008, 01:46 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

this is about boobies. not faces
Old 10-23-2008, 02:02 AM

this is about boobies. not faces

samething i said to justify goin out with your GF jokes
Old 10-23-2008, 02:06 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
samething i said to justify goin out with your GF jokes
i dont have a gf but TRUST ME BRO, not one girl ive ever dated, fucked, or otherwise had any contact with would touch a dude riding an f2 with jean shorts. but glad you have a sense of humor, wack dudes need it or they commit suicide.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:14 AM

i dont have a gf but TRUST ME BRO, not one girl ive ever dated, fucked, or otherwise had any contact with would touch a dude riding an f2 with jean shorts. but glad you have a sense of humor, wack dudes need it or they commit suicide.
wow the force is strong in you today.

i like how you posted that pic to help get the ball rolling.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:15 AM

hater its ok tho.... your right not just one would but all of em would be on my wood... "trust me bro"
Old 10-23-2008, 02:18 AM

hater its ok tho.... your right not just one would but all of em would be on my wood... "trust me bro"
maybe if we were in 1992 when that bike was made and those shorts were cool you might nab a girl, but youre whole style is on **** lover status.

look at yourself.
you honestly think your gonna pull any ho's outside of ur podunk *** town. just cuz the 2 pigs on your farm let you **** doesnt mean when you leave hillbillyville and step into the real world any half decent girl with 3 ounces of self respect would whipe their *** with you.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:23 AM

maybe if we were in 1992 when that bike was made and those shorts were cool you might nab a girl, but youre whole style is on **** lover status.

look at yourself.
you honestly think your gonna pull any ho's outside of ur podunk *** town. just cuz the 2 pigs on your farm let you **** doesnt mean when you leave hillbillyville and step into the real world any half decent girl with 3 ounces of self respect would whipe their *** with you.

testy testy ...you know thats you with the flip flops and no socks
Old 10-23-2008, 02:24 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by PETe P
so how would you know that i have any?
Because you 2 are logging in from the same computer.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:24 AM

testy testy ...you know thats you with the flip flops and no socks
thats how i know ur a ******* redneck cuz u think its wierd that someone doesnt wear socks with flip flops. wow dude youre something else, you might just wanna call it a life and kill yourself before you dig yourself any deeper into that pathetic hole you call a life.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:26 AM

thats how i know ur a ******* redneck cuz u think its wierd that someone doesnt wear socks with flip flops. wow dude youre something else, you might just wanna call it a life and kill yourself before you dig yourself any deeper into that pathetic hole you call a life.

ur an idiot...i was referring to the short shorts you were wearing and just threw the no socks with flip flops in ther so everybody else would know thats you
Old 10-23-2008, 02:29 AM

ur an idiot...i was referring to the short shorts you were wearing and just threw the no socks with flip flops in ther so everybody else would know thats you
i understand misery loves company and when one dude is a *** in a room full of straight dudes he tries to suck all their dicks and make them gay. unfortunately stuntlife is not your local country **** bar and were not letting you blow us, so move on.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:31 AM

i understand misery loves company and when one dude is a *** in a room full of straight dudes he tries to suck all their dicks and make them gay. unfortunately stuntlife is not your local country **** bar and were not letting you blow us, so move on.

damn you must be gay with all the gay talk and you got pics on men wearing short shorts hmmmm and you have no girl...now we see
Old 10-23-2008, 02:35 AM

damn you must be gay with all the gay talk and you got pics on men wearing short shorts hmmmm and you have no girl...now we see
seee trying to make me gay. not gonna happen NO YOU CAN NOT SUCK MY DICK bro, look at yourself. your a ******* squid, your style is garbage, you cant dress and youre not even sorta good at talking ****. this being a direct representation on the rest of your life, i almost feel bad for you. i mean maybe i should give you some credit for putting yourself out there to be ridiculed like kelm does. but **** even kelm can talk way better **** than you and he can even hit bp. dont come to a gun fight with a spitwad, you fucked yourself before you even started.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:37 AM

seee trying to make me gay. not gonna happen NO YOU CAN NOT SUCK MY DICK bro, look at yourself. your a ******* squid, your style is garbage, you cant dress and youre not even sorta good at talking ****. this being a direct representation on the rest of your life, i almost feel bad for you. i mean maybe i should give you some credit for putting yourself out there to be ridiculed like kelm does. but **** even kelm can talk way better **** than you and he can even hit bp. dont come to a gun fight with a spitwad, you fucked yourself before you even started.

weak
Old 10-23-2008, 02:38 AM

the two of you did a fine job of ******* this thread.

Quick Reply: Hola!