What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 06:48 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by cupcake
Can someone please explain to me what the big deal is, why is everybody hating on this guy???

And don't jump down my throat, I'm asking a legitimate question...GRACIAS!
we dont have to, we just whip it out and like clockwork you insert it there.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
so, please feel free to elaborate on how you got it up there.

this is going to get good...
you askin because you want to know? or because you just wanna frag the method?
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

we dont have to, we just whip it out and like clockwork you insert it there.

You *******...I had a feeling YOU were going to be the first to respond with some bullshit
Old 07-21-2008, 06:58 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Honestly i find that hard to believe, esp. considering most tracks wont even allow you to wear an icon helmet, as it did not even have a visor lock available till this year.
if your talking about racing GP at Laguna or Qatar I agree. it was my dream.. to race GP and it didn't happen. life can be a bitch and we get over it, and then race/stunt where and when we can
Old 07-21-2008, 07:08 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
sounds like a lot of hate. so delete me dude. ignore me. i'm not lookin to be famous.. never have been, ain't now, coudn't care less. I just do what I do. If that don't fit into your status quo its your problem not mine. Don't know why thats hard for some peeps to figure out.

Has nothing to do with hate.. I understand networking via myspace. I do it also to promote myself, other stunt riders, and the growing sport of stuntriding as a whole.. And you leaving mass comments on girls pages on a daily basis will definitely bring in some good networking traffic. But what is your purpose of your mass networking? If I saw a bunch of pics of you at the track killing it every month, while trying to promote track schools or sumthing I'd understand.. So do what you do.. why post up some wierd set up stunt trick...? Be real and do what you do, instead of leaving nothing but happy hump days, tied up tuesdays and all that other sex related garbage on every girls page in the country. Seems like a big fake attention thing to me.. Anyway keep doin your thing champ! :YEAH
Old 07-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i can ride my bike with no handlebars........ no handlebars....

...no handlebars...
Old 07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RJD
if your talking about racing GP at Laguna or Qatar I agree. it was my dream.. to race GP and it didn't happen. life can be a bitch and we get over it, and then race/stunt where and when we can
+1
Old 07-21-2008, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by RJD
you askin because you want to know? or because you just wanna frag the method?
yes, i want to know, why else would i ask?
Old 07-21-2008, 07:17 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

just to remind how ******* gay this poser *** piece of **** is....like his myspace fantasy world isn't a good enough reminder...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...er-friend.html
Old 07-21-2008, 07:23 PM

Radius is a decent person

Haven't been here long but i for one give the guy props. :YEAH why should it matter what back ground you come from? and it's not like he was shoving this in any one's face. I think you guys just like to hate.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC
just to remind how ******* gay this poser *** piece of **** is....like his myspace fantasy world isn't a good enough reminder...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...er-friend.html
i remember that, he actually had a few threads about him committing douchebaggery.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:47 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

yes, i want to know, why else would i ask?
first i cant believe no one anywhere hasn't done this before,, but...
put front pegs on a pos and learn to ride backwards a little faster each time. think of it like a unicycle...or more like when your going down a shallow hill backwards on a bicycle..you can go for a while the more you do it.. and you lay on the rear brake. you go over fast. i started out with a pos , which is now wrecked ****. trick is you can't counter steer, or i should say its reversed.. you gotta steer the back of the bike from the front cuz your on the front and yeah you feel the weight.. you gotta do it with pressure and leaning only.. the hardest part is starting out with two hands cuz you gotta atleast have your right for the clutch and your left foot on the right peg. when rollin a little you use the handle on the tank or whereever you put it... it is a true bitch at first and you can really only go in straight lines.. and you have to have a physical connect between steering axis center and bike frame using your arm and the handle and still positioning for balance. notice the handle on my tank? you have to use the inside area between your thumb and index of your left hand to roll the thottle so you can still brake it right, otherwise your hand would be in the wrong position when it comes up and it will be pushing your whole forearm down and you can't catch the rear. when you coax the front brake its gonna come up way faster than if you were doin a reg stoppie... but its actually easier, cuz all your weight is on the front and nothing on the rear.. and you also use your body weight to increase the pitching moment of the bike around the front axle right as you brake by leaning back. and you gotta have something higher up to catch when it gets around 60-70 degrees vertical or so. i used the rear peg assembly. if you were on a bicycle you could do this no problem tomorrow. with a motorbike you have to deal with the additional weight. like i said i dropped the pos over and over before i even considered my 10 which got dropped once on the right. in the pic youll see my inside right knee against the left end cap to help stabilize the the forks.. column and rest of the bike.... letting the thing down is another story
Old 07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

i remember that, he actually had a few threads about him committing douchebaggery.
LOL.. everyone commits douchebaggery here
Old 07-21-2008, 07:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RJD
LOL.. everyone commits douchebaggery here
+1 this place is a douchebagopolis
Old 07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
It's cold out here

csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point

I will choose my time and not watch that again.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:59 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by P L P

i deleted him when hen tricked me into watching this stupid ******* video that wasted 1 minute and 41 seconds of my day!!! when you see this you'll understand how i felt
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=36403011
&
Old 07-21-2008, 08:00 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by csiamanis
I will choose my time and not watch that again.
&
Old 07-21-2008, 08:00 PM

Radius is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
first i cant believe no one anywhere hasn't done this before,, but...
put front pegs on a pos and learn to ride backwards a little faster each time. think of it like a unicycle...or more like when your going down a shallow hill backwards on a bicycle..you can go for a while the more you do it.. and you lay on the rear brake. you go over fast. i started out with a pos , which is now wrecked ****. trick is you can't counter steer, or i should say its reversed.. you gotta steer the back of the bike from the front cuz your on the front and yeah you feel the weight.. you gotta do it with pressure and leaning only.. the hardest part is starting out with two hands cuz you gotta atleast have your right for the clutch and your left foot on the right peg. when rollin a little you use the handle on the tank or whereever you put it... it is a true bitch at first and you can really only go in straight lines.. and you have to have a physical connect between steering axis center and bike frame using your arm and the handle and still positioning for balance. notice the handle on my tank? you have to use the inside area between your thumb and index of your left hand to roll the thottle so you can still brake it right, otherwise your hand would be in the wrong position when it comes up and it will be pushing your whole forearm down and you can't catch the rear. when you coax the front brake its gonna come up way faster than if you were doin a reg stoppie... but its actually easier, cuz all your weight is on the front and nothing on the rear.. and you also use your body weight to increase the pitching moment of the bike around the front axle right as you brake by leaning back. and you gotta have something higher up to catch when it gets around 60-70 degrees vertical or so. i used the rear peg assembly. if you were on a bicycle you could do this no problem tomorrow. with a motorbike you have to deal with the additional weight. like i said i dropped the pos over and over before i even considered my 10 which got dropped once on the right. in the pic youll see my inside right knee against the left end cap to help stabilize the the forks.. column and rest of the bike.... letting the thing down is another story

+1 Thanks for sharing bro. Something new to try!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:05 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i dont know what this guy does really if anything but hes not really claiming **** either....he seems to be a dude thats real pumped about bikes so i cant find any reason to be mad at him. unlike 80% of the dudes on here claiming all types of **** and not doing it. ppl are so angry lol **** it man do whatever u do.

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.