What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 02:30 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Good night ****
Old 07-31-2008, 02:31 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cworley
Good night ****
Night Tit's McCupcake!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:59 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i'm sick of this **** i live in harrisburg P.A. next summer i'll will be more then happy to ride down ( change the oil) then kick ur *** on the streets, and i'll do it with my 2006 ninja 636 with over 24,000 miles on her (all mine, bought brand new :YEAH) and by the time next summer rolls around she will be over 30,000 miles on her and my fat *** and her will still school u on the road and the lot (i'm not a great stunter yet, but i know i'm better then him )

so if u want to i will ride cross country, no more ******* bullshit just riding
Old 07-31-2008, 07:54 AM

Squidhick651 is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
dude, if he could do that, he would not have time for all the myspace shennanigans.
That is amazing...
Old 07-31-2008, 07:57 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cworley
It's not that hard, let me help you out.... My name is Cody, I'm a newb, i'm not that great but damn it i'm trying. It wasn't that hard promise.....
I'll do ya one better. Hi I'm Rebecca, I spent a year chasing balance point, and by the end of the year thought I had skills I did not actually have. because I never went to practice.

and to boot I had no idea I didn't have those skills, because I did not yet know the difference.

if anyone else has a problem with social anxiety I've probably fucked things up FAR more than you ever will, so don't be shy.
give it a shot.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:08 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Radius
And that pic was proven to be a spoof like 9 million posts ago. It's been switched up a few times. Now what's wanted is video of him dropping a knee [or trying to drop a knee hahaha ]. Bro I suggest you don't waste any time and email him with your # so you can get this set up now.
and I suggest you answer my questions you ****** durren
Old 07-31-2008, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Radius
So the outsiders that come here are going to see you as a ***** because you avoid the challenge issue.
Anybody that reads about half the pages in this thread will see that the challenge was excepted by a few ppl, even some guys that admit that they aren't all that great, but your to fu(king blind to see that aren't you dumbass...
Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

what happened to *****?
Old 07-31-2008, 08:54 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
what happened to *****?

boob talk only occurs after 10pm
Old 07-31-2008, 09:09 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This is long and if you're smart you will read it. if you're an idiot, someone else will hopefully explain it to you after you act like a retard and call me a crackhead. it's about branding and image. something I have a very untrained knack for. I'm getting an education, stay off my back.

He's already helping the sport in a way, by bringing some exposure. now use it to your advantage and put both feet forward so to speak. tell him why you don't like what he did, or tell his 'fans'. you're more likely to put your best foot forward if you direct your posts at the people who come from myspace to see what is going on.

most of the people who think he's a straight up rusty tool will still be scared away from stunting by YOUR behavior if you're not careful. The skew is they already feel familiar with him, so a small percentage will take what you say to him personally.

not because you guys are dicks. I mean you are, but you are the most fun people to hang out with of anyone, and I wish people could see that. try helping them see that, not by being all fake and nice, I suggest you talk to the new people and tell the truth about what pisses you off about this "stunt" and try to keep it at that.

your love for the sport and dedication will come out and be seen very naturally in just telling the truth. People will love you for that, and maybe come see you ride next time there's a comp or show near them.

rather than hating you and helping perpetuate a negative image, they will buy a t shirt.

it's all marketing.

added long-ness,

If you **** off someone's friends, you can do a lot of unseen damage, and not understand why you can't get ahead. I've done it to myself too. and some of you guys have done that with me.

the huge difference being, because of my desire to START a career in marketing and motorsports, all the people I've met and become friends with are in a position to teach me everything I need to know. because they are at the top. instead of being hot chicks.

sorry about the not bringing hot chicks out to watch the sport grow, but you have other people for that. I'm on a different mission and have my own way of doing things.

I've noticed Rob does try to imitate me and it freaks me out a little bit. but I guess it's flattering.

anyhow give some thought to your sport, when faced with an opportunity to introduce new fans.

the two separate and distinct industries that rely on a fanbase for their money need you to participate in a positive way, too, in order to grow.

just my morning thoughts that will annoy you. everything is marketing.

Last edited by excessa; 07-31-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:32 AM

Your right excessa, but most of the fans that Durren already have won't give two ***** now why the photo pissed so many people off. They won't be happy with any explination short of that everyone that **** on rob just want his man gravy and to be as cool as him. But you are right in that ppl who check his **** out and already think he is a tool would benefit from a sperate thread explaining why the **** he does pisses off ppl who ride for a living or for fun. And until Rob comes back here to except the challenges that riders have except from him or owns up to the fact that they have been excepted on his myspace account, no one bumped to this thread from his blog will think any differently... that's my two cents
Old 07-31-2008, 09:39 AM

you're probably right. I think too much about this kind of stuff.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
N/A

Originally Posted by cupcake
boob talk only occurs after 10pm
We were DEFINITE ****** last night with this thread!!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
We were DEFINITE ****** last night with this thread!!
What's this we ****, the only ***** in this thread was you!!! j/k
Old 07-31-2008, 10:45 AM
N/A

Originally Posted by cupcake
What's this we ****, the only ***** in this thread was you!!! j/k
Just admit it... you were one DD away from showing me a boob! Besides, I showed you a big ****!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:56 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Just admit it... you were one DD away from showing me a boob! Besides, I showed you a big ****!
yes you did, and boy was it big...made my mouth water
Old 07-31-2008, 11:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

back on topic

CHECK OUT THE DURREN HIT SQUAD!!!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=163443905
Old 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E RacK
back on topic

CHECK OUT THE DURREN HIT SQUAD!!!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=163443905

There's nothing on there just that dumb picture of a wolf and a black page.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:25 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Oh I see why you posted that now, you're one of them aren't you? There's one of them among us!!!
Wait a minute he's my friend on myspace, maybe I'm one of them and I don't even know it. ****!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 11:29 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

i jus posted it cus the fool made his own hit squad page n 5 other pages as well. i been back on my pills for a min i can have the doc writ u up an order if u want

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.