F4i headlight/harness wire tuck

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 08:16 AM

JeenyusDC5 is a decent person
F4i headlight/harness wire tuck

What's up guys.

New to the forum (from Québec, Canada). I decided to create myself an account after reading on here and finding lots of good information.

I am pretty much done with my '02 F4i but I have a concern about my fairings. I know that the front cone will probably break because it is sticking out so I am looking for a streetfighter front end style and retaining the side fairings. Is there any thread about how to wire tuck everything that is in the front cowl?

I took all the fairing apart and there is alot of wiring up front. I used to have a Trailtech X2 headlight on my DRZ400SM but I am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Looking for something similar, I could probably tuck the harness behing the headlight. What do you guys think? If anyone has picture of their setup, you are welcome to post it and show me around! Thanks!
Old 08-15-2018, 05:26 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
Re: F4i headlight/harness wire tuck

Airbox
Old 08-15-2018, 07:04 PM

JeenyusDC5 is a decent person

Never thought about it. I assume there is enough place under the filter (where the ram tubes enters the airbox)?
Old 08-23-2018, 02:06 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Not under the filter, but yes where the ram tubes enter the airbox
Old 12-22-2018, 02:17 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

any cone you have should be filled with ice cream. remove the front portion of the harness, jump the correct wires so the bike will run.