Lot sessions/practice progress thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 11:32 PM

rkham11 is a decent person
Re: Lot sessions/practice progress thread

This is good stuff man, I'm just starting to stunt and we're about on the same level.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:45 PM

Sfighter900 is a decent person

Just a lil something from yesterday..

Old 07-25-2012, 06:50 PM

rkham11 is a decent person

nice dude! I can't do em that slow. How'd you trim your windscreen, it looks sick
Old 07-25-2012, 07:25 PM

It take alotta time to try to slow em down, im no pro but im getting there slowly.

I actually had to cut the metal stay/frame also cause the HB would hit it.
Name:  118_0894.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  197.6 KB
Old 07-25-2012, 10:44 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sfighter900
Well guys i went to the lot and i can say i hit idle a couple of good times today. except my dumb Friend never recorded **** and was just watching.! WTF He only took like 5 videos-__- got the best 3 out of those and made a SHORT video hitting BP. I'm still chasing them a lil cause im not used to the sprocket yet with the 2nd day using it. so im having a lil trouble coming straight to balance point gotta give it a extra blip to go to BP. But All in all im progressing

looking good...keep at it your getting there...the only thing i got to offer is that if at anytime your feeling like your chasing it do yourself a favor and some possible rash and just set it back down right away..other then that keep on at it your deffenately getting it
Old 07-26-2012, 12:23 PM

kapzanass1 is a decent person

Looking good man !!! **** im no were near that lol ... i got to get a cage yaaa dig !!
Old 07-26-2012, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by swampy
looking good...keep at it your getting there...the only thing i got to offer is that if at anytime your feeling like your chasing it do yourself a favor and some possible rash and just set it back down right away..other then that keep on at it your deffenately getting it
thanks man, yeah i tend to chase em sometimes cause i get into BP then back out and i try to get back in. but now im trying to get BP and staying in it as long as i can. no more 2nd trys lol.

Originally Posted by kapzanass1
Looking good man !!! **** im no were near that lol ... i got to get a cage yaaa dig !!
Seat time.!! lol with a cage you will feel alot safer man, do u have a 12 bar also? Cause trust me you will need it lol..

&&are you on stock sprocket?
Old 07-26-2012, 04:02 PM

yeah stock sprocket ... i called this honda place they said they only have 46 ... i would like to go to fifty... ).. and im waiting for another paycheck or so and ordering my cage and bar... any suggestions were i should go??
Old 07-26-2012, 04:02 PM

oh nub ? ... whats HB? LOL
Old 07-26-2012, 05:45 PM

yeah stock sprocket ... i called this honda place they said they only have 46 ... i would like to go to fifty... ).. and im waiting for another paycheck or so and ordering my cage and bar... any suggestions were i should go??
yeah they have 46 cause thats the stock lol. try searching on ebay OR sometimes ppl post up good sprockets on here or stuntride. i got my 58t for $27. cage? go heavy duty like a town customs, or Sick innovations. tyger shark also.

oh nub ? ... whats HB? LOL
HB= Hand break.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:33 PM

Well today was a good day then it turned horrible, i started of fine doing my ****, then i decided to call my friend to come and record me. On the first try i went up of him recording me i crashed pretty bad saving his car so i wont hit it lol. i broke my Right footpeg when that had happened. well idgaf and decided to go up again except this time when i went up i grabbed my hand brake and it just snapped off and broke -_- so i crashed again. 2 times in a row. i still have my stock rearset so ill be putting that one on. but my hand brake? ill be looking for a lever an get my *** to practice again. This was all the footage i got to get. the footage of me crashing didnt record-_- so that sux. Waht i hate is that where i live there is no day when its no windy-_- it throws me off sometimes and makes me wobble side to side.. just look at the flags on top of the building. sorry about where the camera is located at this was before my friend came so i had no where else to put it..

Well here is Lot session #6

Name:  119_0004.jpg
Size:  221.0 KB
Name:  119_0005.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  221.6 KB
Name:  119_0006.jpg
Size:  240.7 KB
Old 07-31-2012, 04:57 AM

600Gixxxer is a decent person

That blows dude! You progress so bloody fast!!! I want to get good at wheelies, but I have no where to practice. I've been trying so hard, I have a gsxr 600 with stock gearing, and no bike protection, so Im always scared Ill drop it. I can get about two feet off the ground and carry it out until I run out of rpms, I need a cage and a 12 bar so I can just give er. Sucks that that happened to you, hopefully you can get her all fixed up soon so we can keep watching!
Old 07-31-2012, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by 600Gixxxer
That blows dude! You progress so bloody fast!!! I want to get good at wheelies, but I have no where to practice. I've been trying so hard, I have a gsxr 600 with stock gearing, and no bike protection, so Im always scared Ill drop it. I can get about two feet off the ground and carry it out until I run out of rpms, I need a cage and a 12 bar so I can just give er. Sucks that that happened to you, hopefully you can get her all fixed up soon so we can keep watching!
Thanks man, yeah i put in alot of time in this like 2 hours a day practicing before i hit the lot. get your self a cage and a 12 bar for sure man feel alor more confident with them on. and sprockets.! lol
Old 07-31-2012, 05:10 PM

DANG MY DUDE !!! glad your ok though !! sucks the wind out thurrr !! are you gonna be back in the lot soon ???
Old 07-31-2012, 05:10 PM

Im in the same boat but i got great news !!!!! my cage and wheelie bar are going to be orderd from atown next friday *** YEAH !!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:01 PM

DANG MY DUDE !!! glad your ok though !! sucks the wind out thurrr !! are you gonna be back in the lot soon ???
Yeah man ima just put on my stock rearsets and thats fixed.. ima go to a place where i can get my lever welded so ill say ill be back by tomorrow hitting the lot for sure.

Im in the same boat but i got great news !!!!! my cage and wheelie bar are going to be orderd from atown next friday *** YEAH !!
Make sure u record yourself for falls and etc lol..!! start off with slow wheelies man. going no faster than 5mph. my first videos where on stock sprockets. if i could it im sure u can to.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 PM
handicrippled

yeah crashing is all apart of the learning experiance ...im on my third or fourth cage with in the last couple years and countless levers and also rearsets...most of the time i just end up fabing up something...if you were to see my bike you would be like damn... right now the list of stuff i need to replace over the winter is forks which both are bent...frame which is dinged up...subframe thats busted in a couple spots...cage which im getting a junk powers cage for super cheep to hold me over till winter this weekend...probably could use a new tank...and thats just most of the major stuff...i learn hard and also barrel rolling the bike at 40mph didnt help either...

but looks like your getting it down...not sure where you have your idle set but what might help ya smooth it out for ya especially with running an f4i is to turn that idle up to like 3000-3500 if your not already running it that high..
Old 07-31-2012, 11:01 PM

Yeah im gettin geared up asap !!! lol
Old 08-01-2012, 12:59 AM

My idle is set at 3500.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:29 AM
handicrippled

Originally Posted by Sfighter900
My idle is set at 3500.
just throwing it out there wasnt forsure what you had it set at...hell i know some ppl who set it up at 5000 but i wouldnt suggest that...i just know higher idle tends to help things along....either way keep up the good work

Quick Reply: Lot sessions/practice progress thread