Crash Test Video On-Point Stunt Cage Kawi 636

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 06:16 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Crash Test Video On-Point Stunt Cage Kawi 636

Cages seem to be personal preference. Your cage looks good though m, you still see people rockin freestyle ingenuity and tyger shark I have seen so many fucked engine mounts with those cages more with freestyle. I myself like sickinnovations never had any probes and see no reason to change. This is a hard market to get into good luck and if u ride cool if not don't try to capitalize off a sport your not into.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:17 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh **** Kia is that you lol......
Old 08-26-2011, 03:53 PM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

the reason the b1h drops it engine mounts is not what you think
the impact screws a few heads up but its not why the frames crack
Old 09-04-2011, 03:08 AM
truitt636

truitt636 is a decent person

this cage is pretty legit! i am quite impressed with it. i will be posting some video footage in the next few weeks.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by truitt636
this cage is pretty legit! i am quite impressed with it. i will be posting some video footage in the next few weeks.
Sweet! Can't wait to see it.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:22 PM

DeathRidaz is a decent person

that **** is wacker then wack.. trust me i live in orange county and my homie met this clown cant even stunt hes a fake a loser and he never shuts the **** up about his garage *** shocks ur cages r wack to many gay *** sliders
Impaktech, outta riverside kicks this ***** bullshit to the ground and stomps it out.. theres ur feedback dude.. oh yeah u cant circle wheelie either i heard or nothing.. LAME
Old 09-21-2011, 06:23 PM

and not only that its super heavy and is clunky as hell looking.. not a clean look and the shock is WAAAACK
Old 09-21-2011, 06:36 PM

who needs a 4 plex of caps on the end of a ****** cage .. just more points to mouse trap u under and break ur body just sayin
Old 09-21-2011, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by DeathRidaz
that **** is wacker then wack.. trust me i live in orange county and my homie met this clown cant even stunt hes a fake a loser and he never shuts the **** up about his garage *** shocks ur cages r wack to many gay *** sliders
Impaktech, outta riverside kicks this ***** bullshit to the ground and stomps it out.. theres ur feedback dude.. oh yeah u cant circle wheelie either i heard or nothing.. LAME
You are obviously some loser who came on here just to talk ****. You only have 3 posts on this forum and all of them are from you talking nonsense on this thread. I don't even know who you are. If you have an issue with me why don't you come talk to me in person like a real man instead of talking **** over the internet like a little girl.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:19 PM

wasnt talking **** **** face and i dont give **** u asked for feedback there it is .. i bought **** from u and it was outta linment from the simple f4i holes seat hole pattern.. wheelies my brother go practice more of that instead of building .. get rep by being a rider not a faker
Old 09-21-2011, 09:24 PM

stick with impaktech and or sick innov like me well trusted stunt rider tested and approved alot of scammers out there that really believe theyre **** is awesome but forgot about al lthe years of stunting behind the real pewople who make the other cages (sick innov ) impaktech freestyle yada yada.. they ride they tested them selfs they felt the pain of fucked up misplaced bars and cages.. U HAVENT BUSTER
Old 09-21-2011, 09:55 PM

lets move this on to facebook.. with all my real freestyle homies see what they say.. BTW im friends with the entire stunt community (so small) and i will put u out of business .. dont bring garbage to the table when u feed the stunters... u will get fucked backwards 5 times and not even by me..bwhahahahahahaa
WE GONNA STUNT WE ALL GONNA RIDE BUT IF UR DUMB BUY SOMETHING FROM THIS GUY
Old 09-21-2011, 10:02 PM

BTW Derlin sliders actually are better because they (absorb) more shock then the METAL sliders u got.. it aint cuz they cheap its cuz thewy TESTED YEARS OF R and D
Old 09-21-2011, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by DeathRidaz
wasnt talking **** **** face and i dont give **** u asked for feedback there it is .. i bought **** from u and it was outta linment from the simple f4i holes seat hole pattern.. wheelies my brother go practice more of that instead of building .. get rep by being a rider not a faker
You sound like a strung out tweeker with your multiple posts doing nothing but talking ****. You can say whatever you want and you can talk **** all day long on the forums, fb tweeter or whatever else brings joy to that sad lil heart of yours. But you're not putting anyone out of business. I have nothing but happy customers and the good word will spread just like it did with other good companies you mentioned, impaktech and sick. Sure they have been around longer, but all of our products are thoroughly tested and all of our customers have smiles on their faces.

That's all that matters not your pathetic rant about how I'm a fake because I can't do circles. I've never claimed anything in regards to stunting other then I love riding. So how could I be a faker? btw - You don't need to be a stunt rider to be a good fabricator and cage builder. There are companies with experianced fabricators who have riders test there products and provide feedback. Fortunately I love to ride and yes I an still learning circles, so if you've seen me at the spot you know that I drop my bike often and hard. I've had over hundreds of spills on my F4i cage, many of which were circle attempt highside pancakes and this thing is still on strong. Plus I have riders using my products that are well known to crack frames from there aggressive riding style. Riders that have used all the well established cages on the market and after they have given my cages a beating from hell, found it to be the best out there. So I think we will be doing just fine.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:45 PM
equiped & READY 2 unleash

87 ELUDE====>0 is a decent person

with all your freestyle homies ??? ur going to put his riding on blast cause u suck stunters dicks?wana suck mine I can circle to? I know PLENTY of YOU fake stunters that hook their bikes up and go to the lot and think their "down" and just sit and TALK stuntin and dont ride .Hes doing WAYYYY more for stunting and stunters then you will EVER do,even tho u think sucking stunters dicks is going to help the sport ..its not.Ur just a hater cause hell be someone in the stunt game and you will never be **** ,jus a $10 hr slave that cant stunt.you ARE exactly what I hate about these forums and americans big mouth(thats right americans.This talk **** dosnt happen ANYWHERE else in the WORLD)-oh dont worry we all know how tuff u are and that u could kick all our *** soo easly if u knew where we were at--****** jerkoff

Last edited by 87 ELUDE====>0; 09-24-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:15 PM
TAMING THE BEAST

giorey69 is a decent person

Any cages for 04 ZX10R?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM

512stunts is a decent person

Truitt636 was riding with myself and about 90 other riders on the 23rd of december for a "charity" ride. i was in the front of the pack and didnt see what happend first hand but i know that a angry caddillac driver was frustrated because he couldnt get around the bikes and the camera truck. the caddy took the next exit and stayed on the service road. all of a suddent the caddy came through the grassy median and started running bikes off the road. Truitt636, saw what was happening, so another rider and Truitt got infront of the caddy and started to slow it down pushing it out of the back of the pack. the caddy then swearved at truitt slamming him in the gaurd rail and running his bike over. both rims taco'd and thrashed everything, but the cage held up like a champ.

There is your second hand, bystander, feedback. when i get my tube frame finished, you have my business