f***'d up sauterday's

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:27 AM

jonnyboyz is a decent person
f***'d up sauterday's

yesterday guy kept naggin me about riding my bike at a cookout he wanted to ride it he told me he knew how to drive it i keep tellin me he did and im finally like ok lets go i let him ride it the dumbass doesnt go no more then 20 feet before he loses controll totals the bike and snaps his ****** leg and my helment is **** im pissed but happy he's alive my question is should i part the bike or juss get a new frame and rebuild it i will never let another person on my bike just because they said they kno how to ride a dirtbike.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: f***'d up sauterday's

if the bike was your 93 FZR, then he did you a favor
Old 08-22-2010, 12:26 PM

oo no it was a 94 zx7 nice *** bike im hurt tear drop
Old 08-22-2010, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh ok then

part it out
Old 08-22-2010, 01:13 PM
From Sweden

aaallleee is a decent person

thats why you dont should let randoms ride ya bike..
Old 08-22-2010, 03:27 PM

Kolat is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you at least get video?

T
Old 08-22-2010, 05:31 PM

sai08gsxr is a decent person

my bike is like my girl friend i dont let people ride her or my bike if the want to i tell them let me ride your girl friend if im going to let you ride mine
Old 08-22-2010, 05:36 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

how many times do i hear people say, yeah man pshh i know how to ride. cmon bro i used to ride all the time... then plowwww rite in the wall... then they say ur bike is weird why did it do that???
Old 08-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

sucker
Old 08-22-2010, 08:13 PM

my question is whats eaiser to part it out or get a new fram and front end
Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 PM

Jdon is a decent person

make that dude pay for the damages....
Old 08-22-2010, 10:01 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jdon
make that dude pay for the damages....
+1
i would make his dumbass pay for it, and hell your lucky he didnt get a stick up his *** and try to sue you for it. thats why i wouldnt let anyone ride my bike, if they crash no matter if its thier fault or not your *** is liable for his injuries.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:46 AM

its basically totaled the front in is fucked the tire is in the radiator an the frame is cracked so is it worth fixing myself of course
Old 08-23-2010, 10:30 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonnyboyz
yesterday guy kept naggin me about riding my bike at a cookout he wanted to ride it he told me he knew how to drive it i keep tellin me he did and im finally like ok lets go i let him ride it the dumbass doesnt go no more then 20 feet before he loses controll totals the bike and snaps his ****** leg and my helment is **** im pissed but happy he's alive my question is should i part the bike or juss get a new frame and rebuild it i will never let another person on my bike just because they said they kno how to ride a dirtbike.
HA HA HA with the exception of the broken leg the exact same thing happened to me with my first bike and my best friend......tell him he owes you the book value.....
Old 08-23-2010, 11:17 AM

frankiebusa is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear this story alot, n he cant afford to fix it because now he cant work because he broke his leg and yada yada
Old 08-23-2010, 01:01 PM

soon as the crash happend 30 mins later i think mass mayhem came down the street about 30 bikes doin stunts felt like a dumbass they were all lookin like what a noobie
Old 08-23-2010, 01:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Did you really have the audacity to put a period at the end of that run-on sentence?