Stunt Bike Training

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 11:11 AM

yogalila is a decent person
Stunt Bike Training

Hi! I just registered for this forum and hope someone can help me out. I want to find someone who trains or teaches stunts, specifically flips, on motorcycles. My boyfriend currently races dirtbikes (Honda CRF 450x and KTM 250 XCW .. I think) He's also raced his Ducati 1098 and Hayabusa in other events. He's been talking about learning how to do flips on a dirtbike into a foam pit. I'd love to set this up for him as a gift but have no idea where to find a trainer/location. We live in AZ and I wonder if anyone has any ideas. Thank you so very much!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:32 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person
Re: Stunt Bike Training

not to offend you but your probly not going to get anyone from here. this is a motorcycle stunt forum, there for if you want to know about stunt riding a motorcycle then we all can help ya out with that. as far as freestyle motorcross you might as well not have even posted. if i were you i would google forums that deal with that kind of stuff. if ya get lucky there might be someone who knows about that crap but good luck with that.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Free Riders

TheFBomb13 is a decent person

Originally Posted by yogalila
Hi! I just registered for this forum and hope someone can help me out. I want to find someone who trains or teaches stunts, specifically flips, on motorcycles. My boyfriend currently races dirtbikes (Honda CRF 450x and KTM 250 XCW .. I think) He's also raced his Ducati 1098 and Hayabusa in other events. He's been talking about learning how to do flips on a dirtbike into a foam pit. I'd love to set this up for him as a gift but have no idea where to find a trainer/location. We live in AZ and I wonder if anyone has any ideas. Thank you so very much!
CRAIGSLIST FTW lmao
Old 07-07-2010, 03:49 PM

fstartup is a decent person

pm ajtellin....
Old 07-07-2010, 03:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

there were a few members that did freestyle motocross but i dont remember who they were maybe start a thread title ''freestyle motocross''
Old 07-07-2010, 07:34 PM

yogalila is a decent person

Hey, so I thought this would be a place I could find information. Obviously I'm unaware of the different styles of motorcycle stunt riding. Handicrippled and Free Riders, I wasn't offended by your responses, but feel compassion towards others who deal you on a frequent basis! Thank you OMR for providing me with the term "Freestyle Motocross" and an avenue to continue my search elsewhere.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:26 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

if you actually wanted to make a foam pit for him, be ready to shell out some serious cash. those foam blocks are expensive. as far as i know, there arent any companies that actually have a portable pit like that.

the other thing to consider is using a large cargo net instead of a foam pit. let him backflip into it all day. may not be cheap either, but i would think much less than the foam pit
Old 07-08-2010, 12:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jebova2301
if you actually wanted to make a foam pit for him, be ready to shell out some serious cash. those foam blocks are expensive. as far as i know, there arent any companies that actually have a portable pit like that.

the other thing to consider is using a large cargo net instead of a foam pit. let him backflip into it all day. may not be cheap either, but i would think much less than the foam pit
thats it new business traveling foam pit
Old 07-08-2010, 12:54 AM

stunt305 is a decent person

shitt i just looked up how much those were and check this out
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	240406  
Old 07-08-2010, 01:10 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by stunt305
shitt i just looked up how much those were and check this out
ok scratch that business venture maybe i could start collecting couches off craigslist free section ..lol
Old 07-08-2010, 01:26 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fstartup
pm ajtellin....
Yes...this is the best advice
Old 07-08-2010, 01:07 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

Originally Posted by yogalila
Hey, so I thought this would be a place I could find information. Obviously I'm unaware of the different styles of motorcycle stunt riding. Handicrippled and Free Riders, I wasn't offended by your responses, but feel compassion towards others who deal you on a frequent basis! Thank you OMR for providing me with the term "Freestyle Motocross" and an avenue to continue my search elsewhere.

did you not read all of my post, i provided you with the term "freestyle motorcross" first. psh omr getting all the credit cuz hes all nice and stuff well good luck with your search i guess. oh and my name is swampy not handicrippled thats just a title

Last edited by swampy; 07-08-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:19 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by swampy
did you not read all of my post, i provided you with the term "freestyle motorcross" first. psh omr getting all the credit cuz hes all nice and stuff well good luck with your search i guess. oh and my name is swampy not handicrippled thats just a title
i cant help it man the girls just like me better