Hollywood Stunt Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 01:17 AM

I.Am.Hollywood! is a decent person
Hollywood Stunt Parts!

Hollywood Stunt Parts is now up and running! Located in Tampa Fl where some of the worlds best riders come from. At H.S.P. I'm the fabricator and bryan (mini guinea) works along side me in the R&D of our products. As a new stunt company we are starting out small and going to release our street fighter gauge stay and round bar for the F4i.

Street Fighter Gauge Stay; super light, yet strong and looks much better than zip ties. The stay holds your gauges off the left side of the bike near the tank, this keeps them out of your way and off of the ground unlike being fastened to the cage or other places. With an easy install and a low price of $65 shipped it's a great way to monitor your idle and fuel level while cleaning up the look of your stunt bike!

I have 25 made and ready to ship so you only wait for standard shipping time.

Both years of the 636 and even R6 are in the works now and will be avilable soon...

The F4i round bar is like most others offered but will not bend the cross bar, thus causing stress to the front tabs of the tail which over time will break. Made from 1 inch solid round bar and double mig welded with 1.5" x 1/4 flat for the frame. Same hole spacing as the SI round bar. $75 shipped!

Let me know what you all think!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 001.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	239495   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 002.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	239496   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 005.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	239497   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 007.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	239498   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 011.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	239499  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 010.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	239500  
Old 05-21-2010, 01:27 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hollywood Stunt Parts!

you plan on making parts for 05 636 i need a radaitor cage
Old 05-21-2010, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
you plan on making parts for 05 636 i need a radaitor cage
I sure do and that is one of my products soon to be released... Tryn to find a mint rad for a template cuz the one i have just wont cut it!
Old 05-21-2010, 01:34 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I.Am.Hollywood!
I sure do and that is one of my products soon to be released... Tryn to find a mint rad for a template cuz the one i have just wont cut it!

sounds good let me now when u make them
Old 05-21-2010, 01:42 AM

going to get started on it tomorrow if you want one soon... $65 shipped
Old 05-21-2010, 01:48 AM

going to get started on it tomorrow if you want one soon... $65 shipped
The price is right just need to see some pick of what it looks like and we got a deal
Old 05-21-2010, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
The price is right just need to see some pick of what it looks like and we got a deal

Word! Going to the local bike shop to pick up a mint rad tomorrow and i should be able to post up some pics ( bare no powdercoat) tomorrow night or at the latest sat afternoon! Should be able to get it coated and ready to ship monday... ill let you know fo sho
Old 05-21-2010, 09:40 AM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

Hollywood Stunt Parts is now up and running! Located in Tampa Fl where some of the worlds best riders come from. At H.S.P. I'm the fabricator and bryan (mini guinea) works along side me in the R&D of our products. As a new stunt company we are starting out small and going to release our street fighter gauge stay and round bar for the F4i.

Street Fighter Gauge Stay; super light, yet strong and looks much better than zip ties. The stay holds your gauges off the left side of the bike near the tank, this keeps them out of your way and off of the ground unlike being fastened to the cage or other places. With an easy install and a low price of $65 shipped it's a great way to monitor your idle and fuel level while cleaning up the look of your stunt bike!

I have 25 made and ready to ship so you only wait for standard shipping time.

Both years of the 636 and even R6 are in the works now and will be avilable soon...

The F4i round bar is like most others offered but will not bend the cross bar, thus causing stress to the front tabs of the tail which over time will break. Made from 1 inch solid round bar and double mig welded with 1.5" x 1/4 flat for the frame. Same hole spacing as the SI round bar. $75 shipped!

Let me know what you all think!

Old 05-21-2010, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by secret weapon

You think you could bring the 06 by the shop so I can make a jig for a Rad support some time?
Old 05-21-2010, 04:02 PM

haynmogli is a decent person

i was just thinking about something like this and wished there was one made for an r6...can't wait to see that one...is there no way to mount it in the front though?
Old 05-21-2010, 04:41 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

make sure you leave some slop in it for the guys that dont have mint rads. Or you will have a bunch of people flaming in the first week.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:43 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
make sure you leave some slop in it for the guys that dont have mint rads. Or you will have a bunch of people flaming in the first week.
+2 I need a new radiator and a cage for my 05 636 or just a cage that will work without tabs being there cause I have none its just ziptied up
Old 05-21-2010, 04:56 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by *trix*
+2 I need a new radiator and a cage for my 05 636 or just a cage that will work without tabs being there cause I have none its just ziptied up
that was the problem i had when i made them for the f4i i made them to fit a mint rad. unfortunately every one who bought one had some hagered busted *** **** and my rad cage did not fit now the new ones have slop and i just send some cushions to space the gaps.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:53 PM

You think you could bring the 06 by the shop so I can make a jig for a Rad support some time?
the 06 will be coming to H.S.P. next week as long as someone doesnt buy it from me in the mean time.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 PM

A little more busy than I thought at the shop today with other things... will be getting to the Rad supports tomorrow! Thanx for the advice!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:07 AM

Got the rad supports done for the F4i (almost) but still dont have a rad for the kawi's that will work for a template... ill keep you all posted!!
Old 05-24-2010, 06:49 PM

u will have a 06 636 in the shop wednesday. the sale is pending but u can borrow it for a week to make your templates.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:10 PM

Juniorf4i is a decent person

Sounds like there's gonna be some gangsta **** comin out of this shop keep up the good work guys!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by secret weapon
u will have a 06 636 in the shop wednesday. the sale is pending but u can borrow it for a week to make your templates.
Originally Posted by Juniorf4i
Sounds like there's gonna be some gangsta **** comin out of this shop keep up the good work guys!
WORD!!! Thanx Dustin! and Jr. for the compliment!

Pics of the new F4i rad stay that i got back today! $65 bare shipped, $70 rattle can Shipped or, $90 powdercoated shipped!!! I know you all love options so i am offering the supports any way i can...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 016.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	239581   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fabrication 017.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	239582  
Old 05-25-2010, 08:50 PM

WORD!!! Thanx Dustin! and Jr. for the compliment!

Pics of the new F4i rad stay that i got back today! $65 bare shipped, $70 rattle can Shipped or, $90 powdercoated shipped!!! I know you all love options so i am offering the supports any way i can...

if the one for the 05 kawi looks like the f4i i take one raw for the 05 kawi 636 thanks good work and that good turn around time too keep it up

Quick Reply: Hollywood Stunt Parts!