Anyone got Damage Control Products #?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Anyone got Damage Control Products #?

I ordered an F4i radiator cage from them a couple of weeks ago, and haven't seen anything from them. I'm fully aware that it takes stunt companies some time to ship things out depending on the item, but I had sent them an email asking when he normally ships because I'm 100% going to need a radiator cage asap and got no response. Does anyone have a phone number for them?

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-08-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Anyone got Damage Control Products #?

PM Ryan Colbert, Mini Gineau & Talen on here and SR. They were all pushing DCP hard coz it was their friends company so they should know if he's jerking people now or still doing the right thing. Maybe they're backed up with orders but I would at least expect a response. I had Jay the fabricators number but I reformatted my pc so I dont know if I still got it. I'ma check coz I think I exported all of my emails where I had the number. Remind me tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:40 AM

bfogg1253 is a decent person

ya having the same problem here i ordered one like 2 weeks ago now for my 636. i emailed them and have not heard back.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yeah pm one of those guys.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:25 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yeah pm one of those guys.
this is off topic but im lookin at ur picture i love how every stunt group has their own industrial park they ride in
Old 03-08-2010, 11:13 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

i dont know but i just talked to dude on the phone a while ago and asked if he is busy and he said no i was gonna buy one but my gut said otherwise (just cause of what happened to alvin) so i didnt glad i didnt now.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:01 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

soulda got a Atown raad cage
Old 03-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
i dont know but i just talked to dude on the phone a while ago and asked if he is busy and he said no i was gonna buy one but my gut said otherwise (just cause of what happened to alvin) so i didnt glad i didnt now.
What happened to Alvin?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

just ordered a ref4idgerator and an 04 636 cage last Friday and got a confirmation e-mail from Jason Anthony today.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Austin913
just ordered a ref4idgerator and an 04 636 cage last Friday and got a confirmation e-mail from Jason Anthony today.
Jason just emailed me and said he was out of town. Looks like I'll be getting my order soon. Can't wait.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:53 AM

Arslinger is a decent person

hope my **** comes in soon
Old 05-23-2010, 11:24 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

Im about to order my DCP Rad Cage, so hopefully everything is all good.....As far as the ATown Rad Cage, those things are hot garbage dude. ATown cages and all the other stuff they make are ill, but the rad cage is just a couple peieces of floppy gauge metal stuck together....The one we tried to put on Angelos R6 didnt even fit, not to mention it wouldnt save the rad from a wreck.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:48 AM

DynCorp is a decent person

i ordered from dcp a couple months ago and yeah it took like a week longer than he told me it would but its worth the wait imo
Old 05-24-2010, 12:05 AM

I.Am.Hollywood! is a decent person

I have heard some rumors that he will no longer be making the supports due to getting married and moving away from his shop...
Old 07-20-2010, 02:05 PM

JOHNNYBLAZE161 is a decent person

Well that maybe the case. I ordered a DCP rad support cage and no reply to email, no phone number. I basically had to dispute the purchase with Pay-pal. So in conclusion do not waste your time and money on Damage Control Parts, youll get no reply, no answer and no products.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JOHNNYBLAZE161
Well that maybe the case. I ordered a DCP rad support cage and no reply to email, no phone number. I basically had to dispute the purchase with Pay-pal. So in conclusion do not waste your time and money on Damage Control Parts, youll get no reply, no answer and no products.
how long ago did you order???
Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 PM

danny__darby is a decent person

ordered mine on the 11th of this month still waiting for it he did say 1 to 2 weeks for delivery because im in the uk so theres still time for mine i need it asap cos i aint doin any wheelies with out it ill message talin in a minute and keep you all upto date
Old 07-20-2010, 04:32 PM
NealFoReal

Old 07-20-2010, 06:36 PM

dkracr387 is a decent person

i got a dcp rad cage and it came quick and simple. submitted my paypal payment got my confirmation and it was here in a week.

just its just the luck of the draw with those guys haha

i will say my stock, non beat-to-hell, perfectly shaped radiator didnt fit quite right in their cage. i had to do a little massaging but its in and the cage is solid as a rock.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:42 AM

r1rider8 is a decent person

It just takes some time. I ordered one a few weeks back when he had that sale and it took about a week and a half for conformation and then about another week or so to get it. It was that way with both of mine I got from them. But well worth the wait!

Quick Reply: Anyone got Damage Control Products #?