Stunting in the Military

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:18 PM

NyQuiLx21 is a decent person
Stunting in the Military

I'll probably be joining the military soon, so I want to get some feedback from ppl who stunt in the military or ppl who know others that do. What's it like? Do their superiors approve or give them ****? And most importantly... How much time do they have to actually do it?

I'd HATE HATE HATE to join and not be able to stunt anymore... It'd drive me crazy
Old 12-20-2009, 09:22 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person
Re: Stunting in the Military

My homie is been in the army for sometime now and he still makes it out about every weekend
Old 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM

mrbigmike is a decent person

You are really not supposed to do anything that will get you in any trouble or against the law because if you do get caught then you will lose your rank and pay bro...
Old 12-20-2009, 10:18 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrbigmike
You are really not supposed to do anything that will get you in any trouble or against the law because if you do get caught then you will lose your rank and pay bro...

yep it would be hard to try and make rank and try to step your stunt game up....it would be different if you were in the military already and got established with some rank then went out their and practiced in a lot...

If you do get in toruble with your superiors pertaining to motorcyle stunts, they will have you sign a special form as to stop you from doing those activities...they look at the mission of a whole, and if your constantly in their hospitals, not showing up for work cause you crashed type deal, ther will be consequences..good luck with it.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

i'm in the military and i stunt...you just gotta be extra careful. some of my higher ups know but dont say anything. but if you do get hurt just say you was out riding and lost control of the bike and you didnt know what gear you was in and the bike went crazy and you panic and lost control. not that i would know or anything.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:55 AM

CircaStunts is a decent person

SEMPER FI

my cousin is a Captain in the Marine Core.. He went to OCS training in Virginia and one weekend he came back home... we went on a ride and he was caught on a wheelie (ON TAPE) by the CHP. They checked his military status, called and complained(this is after they threw his *** in jail of course).. well after he was out, his Higher Ups made him sign those papers yo.. Once you join the military they control your life homie... now he keeps it to the Lots when he can and thats rare dude..
Old 12-21-2009, 01:00 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 AM

r6roadrash is a decent person

i used to stunt in the airforce i actully learned from others while i was in and got caught a few times too many i had to go infornt of my comander and get my LOR not to big of a deal though but if you get to many they may bump your rank. but thats only cuz i did it on base if you hit up lots and keep it off the streets youll be fine, or use my moto. it aint illegal unless you get caught, ha good luck man
Old 12-21-2009, 01:22 AM

red67lemans326 is an unknown quantity at this point

Towlieee Must not be from FL

Last edited by red67lemans326; 12-21-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You must not know about the $1,000 Wheelie ticket in Florida. 1st offense is 1k, 2nd is 2,500, and 3rd is a 3rd degree felony and $5,000 and loss of license for 10 years.

This short bill was particularly focused on unsafe motorcycle activities, but it does include a provision for excessive speed. The new law also provides penalties for the first, second, third or subsequent violations. The Distribution Chart found on the FACC website will be updated to reflect the amounts for the first and second offenses in the Traffic section. The third and subsequent offense is classified as a third degree felony with a $5,000 fine and will appear in the Criminal Traffic section of the chart.New Violations:316.2085(2) Motorcycle or moped, wheels losing contact with groundThis is classified as a moving violation.First Offense: the violator must pay $1,000 plus any other costs assessed for a moving violation. Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500, plus any other applicable costs assessed for a moving violation. The person’s driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below)316.2085(3) Motorcycle or moped license tag improperly affixedThis is classified as a moving violation.First Offense: the violator must pay $1,000 plus any other costs assessed for a moving violation. Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500, plus any other applicable costs assessed for a moving violation. The person’s driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below)316.1926 (2) A person who exceeds the speed limit in excess of 50 mph or more in violation of ss.316.183(2) (posted speeds), 316.187(state speed zones), or 316.189 (municipal and county speeds)This is classified as a moving violation.First Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $1,000 plus court costs.Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500 plus court costs and the driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below).
Old 12-21-2009, 01:44 AM

Soldier_89 is a decent person

ya if you stick to the lots ull be fine....thats not really braking the law. im military police and if i saw u in a empty lot on base i would sit there have a smoke and watch ya.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:46 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by red67lemans326
Towlieee Must not be from FL
No, you must not understand the difference between public property and private property

Did you also know you can get a ticket for riding a quad/dirt bike on the streets?

Just ride in a legal place and you can tell the cops to quit trespassing and get out of the way

If you risk breaking the law, you risk the consequences

and again

you can stunt in the military, just don't break any laws doing it.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:47 AM

You must not know about the $1,000 Wheelie ticket in Florida. 1st offense is 1k, 2nd is 2,500, and 3rd is a 3rd degree felony and $5,000 and loss of license for 10 years.

This short bill was particularly focused on unsafe motorcycle activities, but it does include a provision for excessive speed. The new law also provides penalties for the first, second, third or subsequent violations. The Distribution Chart found on the FACC website will be updated to reflect the amounts for the first and second offenses in the Traffic section. The third and subsequent offense is classified as a third degree felony with a $5,000 fine and will appear in the Criminal Traffic section of the chart.New Violations:316.2085(2) Motorcycle or moped, wheels losing contact with groundThis is classified as a moving violation.First Offense: the violator must pay $1,000 plus any other costs assessed for a moving violation. Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500, plus any other applicable costs assessed for a moving violation. The person’s driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below)316.2085(3) Motorcycle or moped license tag improperly affixedThis is classified as a moving violation.First Offense: the violator must pay $1,000 plus any other costs assessed for a moving violation. Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500, plus any other applicable costs assessed for a moving violation. The person’s driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below)316.1926 (2) A person who exceeds the speed limit in excess of 50 mph or more in violation of ss.316.183(2) (posted speeds), 316.187(state speed zones), or 316.189 (municipal and county speeds)This is classified as a moving violation.First Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $1,000 plus court costs.Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500 plus court costs and the driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below).

Wow that is ridiculous... They really make it hard for us don't they
Old 12-21-2009, 02:41 AM

Military stunting as stated before, shouldn't be a problem. just don't let it affect your duties(i.e. hurt yourself) or get into trouble. Thank you, Charley Christ for making the tickets in FL so outrageously expensive that you're pretty much encouraging riders to run, thus resulting in more statistics against us. Gainesville = no real stunt spot that won't be broken up.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:59 AM

Military stunting as stated before, shouldn't be a problem. just don't let it affect your duties(i.e. hurt yourself) or get into trouble. Thank you, Charley Christ for making the tickets in FL so outrageously expensive that you're pretty much encouraging riders to run, thus resulting in more statistics against us. Gainesville = no real stunt spot that won't be broken up.

That's very true. Why would we stop knowing we're getting a $1k fine and the time after is worse and the time after is much, MUCH worse? Run, run, run... I've done it a good amount and haven't even came close to being caught and it's definitely an adrenalin rush. Can you imagine what'll happen to someone in the military if they get caught running?
Old 12-21-2009, 06:01 AM

Oh and btw, pretty much impossible to not hurt yourself in this game...
Old 12-21-2009, 07:19 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

^^^ you just gotta be careful... and yea if you do get hurt, you gotta be able to back your story up. Just dont stunt on duty or in uniform. Ive never had a problem with my CoC and what i do outside of work as long as im in the right uniform, right place, right time. Just dont attract attention to yourself (unwanted that is)
Old 12-21-2009, 08:01 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

I been in the Army for hrmm over 4years couple years ago. I was riding lot and flipped a endo and broke my collar bone. I told my platoon sgt and commander and 1sg i was out riding a skateboard and fell. They didnt belive it. They told me i couldnt ride my bike anymore as long as i was in the unit with them. Idk its gay! I still ride though i dont care **** them i hate the military haha. but neways it all depends on how cool your higher up is sometimes you will get kool ***** or some *********! GL
Old 12-21-2009, 08:26 AM

Slaw Skillz is a decent person

just stay off the streets and in lots wear your ppe and you will be ok...just dont make your business your higher ups business...ya know what im sayin...
Old 12-21-2009, 10:21 AM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

Yesssir, just got my court date in seminole county for mine, $1,166 first offense- I knew a lot of people up at. ft. Bragg that stunted when I was active duty, this is gonna sound cliche but don't get caught like my stupid *** did. A general rule in the army was "**** up, move up". It always seemed like the guys getting in trouble made rank quicker

Quick Reply: Stunting in the Military