"Stunters' give cops headaches"

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 09:26 PM

solukcom is an unknown quantity at this point
"Stunters' give cops headaches"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...stunters_N.htm
Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: "Stunters' give cops headaches"

I always wondering if a helmet cam could incriminate you in NYC. Say you're taping a street ride, or just have it on your helmet but it's not on and cops blow you up. Legally, could they confiscate the camera?
Old 12-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

i hate those kinds of articles
Old 12-10-2009, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sheldon
i hate those kinds of articles
I do too, but I loves me some Southpark.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I always wondering if a helmet cam could incriminate you in NYC. Say you're taping a street ride, or just have it on your helmet but it's not on and cops blow you up. Legally, could they confiscate the camera?
You couldnt stop them from confiscating it
Old 12-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
I don't think so unless something drastic happens. There to, I'm not a cop and have no clue what their legal boundaries are in a situation like that. On the other hand, Cops do get away with anything as long as they're not the ones getting video taped.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
You couldnt stop them from confiscating it
That too.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:28 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

that's an old article, an bunch of stuff in their was taken out of context, I remember ryan talking about that. totally slanted.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

at least itwas a nice flamingo...lol
Old 12-11-2009, 12:03 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

I hate reading what ignorant people have to say. I should have known not to even read.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:13 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Both troopers give chase, skillfully picking their way through 10 p.m. weeknight traffic at 120 mph.

that statement pisses me off. they were probably more reckless than the ******* bike.

...atleast its not a pic of a dude doin a seatdown POW POW haha
Old 12-11-2009, 12:16 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

and they state that fatalities have risen but they didnt state that the number of rider has increases an insane amount
I did a speech on this last year... im 99% sure that the highest fatality rate is 35yr old+ first time bike owners on cruisers....

so y dont they go bash the drunk ***** that start bar hoppin on their hogs at noon.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:19 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
Both troopers give chase, skillfully picking their way through 10 p.m. weeknight traffic at 120 mph.

that statement pisses me off. they were probably more reckless than the ******* bike.

Exactly.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:21 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

i saw a youtube vid where a cop pulled up close to a car and the car was pulling away to run......the cop rolled into his side, the cop really hit him but on the radio it said he got hit....thought that was just flat out wrong
Old 12-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21

****... We were riding in a pack one day and a cop squeezed his way to the front. The lead guy ran and the cop LANE SPLIT! And then hit the grassy shoulder doing over 120 trying to catch him. ****** Idiot
Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 AM

WillyWonka is a decent person

Originally Posted by apfire26
i hate reading what ignorant people have to say. I should have known not to even read.
+1
Old 12-11-2009, 02:35 AM

Gixxxer Guy Ed is a decent person

FTP fast bikes fast cars and fast women thats how i live my life
Old 12-11-2009, 02:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

This video always pisses me off. Dudes rockin a standup sets it down is skitching and the cop tries to ram him into the barrier while he's mid skitch at highway speeds. He got out of but **** some police for real. Hope the dude boogied after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbVH98Jj5Eo

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 12-11-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:59 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

ROFL that article is complete ignorance but thats how the media operates. Propaganda designed to sway public opinion and justify lazy *** Johnny law. Spin it proper to the voters. Eh most cops that Iv encountered dont really have a problem when Im , as Ryan put it, "keeping it safe". Yea theyve chased me outta my spots, and yea I ****** jetted as soon as I saw em but 9/10 times once I left problem is solved. 9/10 times some dick lick read an article like that then saw my bike and called the piggy cuz Im a criminal and Im out here on my sports motorcycle killing baby angels. **** most of the cops here dont really care. They know Im out there all the ****** time and the same ones drive by and see me. Never even stop and say a damn thing unless some douche hater bitches about it. Last time I even had a cop talk to me about it he just told me "I dont really care. So long as ur not bothering anybody. Just b safe, wear a helmet, have fun but if I have to come out here I have to give you a ticket. So dont let me catch you doing this again"
So the same media and same reporter that are out at events having a good time interviewing us and writing articles on stunt shows calling us 'local stunt hereos' for doing charity events like toys for tots and other rides, are the same ones slamming us and slandering the scene. The more public support the popo gets the harder they are going to push to get any machine capable of making them work for their crispy cremes off the road. At the very least it makes it easier for them to harass the **** outta riders. If it were up to them noone would be driving anything but VW bugs.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:35 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

over 60% of police officers in the united states have been proven to over react to stuff like this.

Yes, squids have alot to do with ppl/cops hating on "stuntriding"... A lot of cops are just as bad tho

Quick Reply: "Stunters' give cops headaches"