"Stunters' give cops headaches"

Old 12-12-2009, 03:39 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "Stunters' give cops headaches"

Originally Posted by Murph 636
ha that's mandingo from cycledelix ryders, unfortunately he didn't get out of that one, he got caught(30 secs and 1:19 "Im fen to shoot you stay down"......but i think the cops tactic for trying to stop him was dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57kxO0R3HRI
first of all this is a repost. second threatening to shoot for doing a few harmless wheelies? i know theres some good cops so i wont say FTP cause i have been let off doing a wheelie license-less without anything going on paper but **** that cop for sure!
Old 12-12-2009, 08:54 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I hate this article, and hate little bitches who want to outlaw anything they don't personally approve of, and I hate propaganda.

also hate anyone stupid enough to BELIEVE propaganda.

good morning, people suck, you guys have a nice day
Old 12-12-2009, 11:48 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

i dont like seeing articles like this just as much as anyone else... with that being said, wheelies on public roads are illegal and it is a crime to do it on the streets. so this is just something that we will have to deal with like it or not... the fact of the matter is that sportbike riders (myself included) are generally completely irresponsible and do act a *** almost all the time we are out riding... so as far as public opinion, what else can we expect the media and public to view us as except for hoodlems and criminals, its the persona we have built for ourselves. cops are dickmobiles and we feed them the fuel. so all in all we just gotta brush our shoulders off and get over it. besides, being a "badass" is cool...isnt it?
Old 12-13-2009, 01:41 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

what... did my opinion just shut the whole thing down? ... no comebacks, no hate, no nothing?
Old 12-13-2009, 01:59 AM

solukcom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
what... did my opinion just shut the whole thing down? ... no comebacks, no hate, no nothing?
Hi! My name is Luke and I party.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:44 AM

clunatic is an unknown quantity at this point

A friend of mine is in jail now doing 4 months over in the UK for popping a few wheelies on a quiet industrial estate on a Sunday night. I no they were fast POW POW ones and not slow "controlled" ones but all the same.

They filmed him from a spotter plane showed the judge the footage, he went ape **** and sent him down. FTP there all *******.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:01 PM

vagixxersrad is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in florida. I wont lie **** used to stunt on the streets daily. most people I see crash arent even stuntin! back in 05 I could pull over get a lecture and leave, **** now they throwin 1000 tickets like flyers. last time I pulled over the cop ran into me assuming I was going to run. So what are we to do, stop riding? **** no, pull over get a ticket , taken to jail and bike impounded? hell no, running for my life when I run not for fun! Ill be at the international airport while the choppers are lookin, all us florida boyz that still rides knows the procedure we dont even have to be stunting to get lit up, they can pull us over just to check for endorsments now. bull shyt
Old 12-13-2009, 03:00 PM

solukcom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vagixxersrad
I live in florida. I wont lie **** used to stunt on the streets daily. most people I see crash arent even stuntin! back in 05 I could pull over get a lecture and leave, **** now they throwin 1000 tickets like flyers. last time I pulled over the cop ran into me assuming I was going to run. So what are we to do, stop riding? **** no, pull over get a ticket , taken to jail and bike impounded? hell no, running for my life when I run not for fun! Ill be at the international airport while the choppers are lookin, all us florida boyz that still rides knows the procedure we dont even have to be stunting to get lit up, they can pull us over just to check for endorsments now. bull shyt
It's the same way in Oklahoma. Last summer every sport bike traveling I-35 got pulled over on certain days, not to check endorsements, but to make sure the bike wasn't hot. I drove north on I-35 from about 40 miles south of Oklahoma City and saw like 14 sportbikes pulled over, not at once but spaced out. None of the bikes were cruisers.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:01 PM

keep1up is a decent person

Ftp!!