"Stunters' give cops headaches"

Old 12-11-2009, 07:52 AM

stunt305 is a decent person
Re: "Stunters' give cops headaches"

Damn I read that first thing this morning and now I'm pissed lol ftp live by it
Old 12-11-2009, 09:31 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw a video on "Cops" the tv show, where the cops were "ramming!" a 15 year old kid on a dirtbike!! The kid was guilty of riding a unlicensed dirtbike on public roads. They rammed him over a dozen times!!! At over 50mph! A KID! What are they trying to do Kill Him!!! If he would have fell off that dirtbike they would have COMPLETELY ran over that kid and killed him!! Bullshit! total bullshit!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:38 PM

blue05 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
ROFL that article is complete ignorance but thats how the media operates. Propaganda designed to sway public opinion and justify lazy *** Johnny law. Spin it proper to the voters. Eh most cops that Iv encountered dont really have a problem when Im , as Ryan put it, "keeping it safe". Yea theyve chased me outta my spots, and yea I ****** jetted as soon as I saw em but 9/10 times once I left problem is solved. 9/10 times some dick lick read an article like that then saw my bike and called the piggy cuz Im a criminal and Im out here on my sports motorcycle killing baby angels. **** most of the cops here dont really care. They know Im out there all the ****** time and the same ones drive by and see me. Never even stop and say a damn thing unless some douche hater bitches about it. Last time I even had a cop talk to me about it he just told me "I dont really care. So long as ur not bothering anybody. Just b safe, wear a helmet, have fun but if I have to come out here I have to give you a ticket. So dont let me catch you doing this again"
So the same media and same reporter that are out at events having a good time interviewing us and writing articles on stunt shows calling us 'local stunt hereos' for doing charity events like toys for tots and other rides, are the same ones slamming us and slandering the scene. The more public support the popo gets the harder they are going to push to get any machine capable of making them work for their crispy cremes off the road. At the very least it makes it easier for them to harass the **** outta riders. If it were up to them noone would be driving anything but VW bugs.
well said
Old 12-11-2009, 01:42 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

ftp. **** the strrets up
Old 12-11-2009, 02:04 PM

ghost* is a decent person

ITs bullshit how they make ryans accident seem like it was caused by stunting
Old 12-11-2009, 02:13 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by big ben
i saw a youtube vid where a cop pulled up close to a car and the car was pulling away to run......the cop rolled into his side, the cop really hit him but on the radio it said he got hit....thought that was just flat out wrong
They always say that ****

I hate on cop shows when a cop blatantly hits a suspect, then the cop instantly blows up the radio "the suspect just attempted to ram my car off the road"
Old 12-11-2009, 03:16 PM

solukcom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
They always say that ****

I hate on cop shows when a cop blatantly hits a suspect, then the cop instantly blows up the radio "the suspect just attempted to ram my car off the road"
I used to work for the Sheriffs department out here and one of the reasons I quit, aside from the money was stupid, fake bullshit. I got tired of the Detention officers saying, "The inmate got combative". I would see the whole altercation, knowing the officer instigated the fight and hearing him say that **** pissed me off. I'm not saying I didn't agree with the fighting but don't be a ***** about it. It's wrong for an officer of any form to take out aggression or abuse someone and claim it's their fault. I've seen people get beat while cuffed and I've seen officers blame things that they have done on other people. The majority of the people I've encountered in law enforcement are full of **** and abuse the authority but I have met some really good officers but they are few and far between.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm so glad I rarely have to deal with that aspect.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:01 PM

Chumdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

"perilous stunts such as riding while standing" does he mean like standing up to readjust? Lol obviously he's never ridden a streetbike (or if he has than he must not have a dick)...

This guy is such a douche bag... is he really bitching about about chases that go over 120 mph and where the biker actually hit 164 mph... give me a ******* break... lets here him talk about the ones that DIDN'T get caught limiting out their 1000's and **** over 180 lol

This much ignorance pisses me off... why does he even care? How much damage to other people can you really cause casing a wheelie on the interstate? A bumper? Maybe some suspension if someone runs completely over you? Even then, their insurance (at least in Florida) will most likely cover it if you dont have your own... Dude needs to get a ****** life and leave us alone, if he wants to talk **** all day he needs to get into politics...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:12 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

the biggest problem i have with reading these types of articles is that it has nothing to do with justice or safety. only MONEY. they have their panties in a bunch because they lost an opportunity to stick their hand in your pocket and steal your hard earned money from you. just a speeding ticket alone eliminates more than a days pay. so imagine yourself busting your *** for 8+ hours only to have the "system" pickpocket you. between that and taxes and everything else going on in this country youd figure things should be going okay these days but it is still fucked up beyond recognition. and its not enough for them. they are constantly coming up with new laws and new policies and what do they all have attached to them? A $PRICE$ TAG !
and it takes 2 to tango. what does a reckless stuntbiker whos doing 140mph running away have behind him? a 110 mph 4000 lb police car. a crime is only a crime because at some point somebody said it is and made it a crime. how is a wheelie reckless if you dont hit anybody or crash while doing it?

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 12-11-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:27 PM

1dado8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
over 60% of police officers in the united states have been proven to over react to stuff like this.

Yes, squids have alot to do with ppl/cops hating on "stuntriding"... A lot of cops are just as bad tho
cops do react stupid that's true. And to think it's only bigginers or "squids" that attract cops you must be one stupid idiot, for one a squid cant jump on the highway and stunt nor a bigginer so it be safe to say thhey are talking about stunters that know what they are doing
Old 12-11-2009, 05:39 PM

Murph 636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by toneth
This video always pisses me off. Dudes rockin a standup sets it down is skitching and the cop tries to ram him into the barrier while he's mid skitch at highway speeds. He got out of but **** some police for real. Hope the dude boogied after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbVH98Jj5Eo
ha that's mandingo from cycledelix ryders, unfortunately he didn't get out of that one, he got caught(30 secs and 1:19 "Im fen to shoot you stay down"......but i think the cops tactic for trying to stop him was dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57kxO0R3HRI
Old 12-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

wow i hate ******* cops and i hate the propaganda the media feeds everybody . but i do have one thing to say which i know might anger some of my fellow sl.ers. shutting down highways on streetrides to do a mini lot session is gay . those highways are main arteries in some communities and if i had a friend or family member who needed some kind of emergency service and it was held up because some stunter had to do a stall on a highway barrier so he could show the world how gangsta he is on his next you tube vid, i would be pissed. yeah i ride and stunt the streets , there is a thin line between blending in and becoming a public hazard,
Old 12-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Chumdaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Something I thought about while showering after I read this (still pissed lol)... their bitching about streetbikes stunting, then on the same note for running from the police at 140 +. Most hardcore stunters have big sprockets on them, how many true stuntbikes can even go 90 mph with the big sprockets?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
This video always pisses me off. Dudes rockin a standup sets it down is skitching and the cop tries to ram him into the barrier while he's mid skitch at highway speeds. He got out of but **** some police for real. Hope the dude boogied after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbVH98Jj5Eo
he prob got pulled over for not having his dot approved skitchn shoes , i didnt see the lights come on when the guy was doing a wheelie
Old 12-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by Chumdaddy
Something I thought about while showering after I read this (still pissed lol)... their bitching about streetbikes stunting, then on the same note for running from the police at 140 +. Most hardcore stunters have big sprockets on them, how many true stuntbikes can even go 90 mph with the big sprockets?
the media is evil , imagine what else you hear on a daily basis gets twisted around.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:58 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Originally Posted by solukcom
I used to work for the Sheriffs department out here and one of the reasons I quit, aside from the money was stupid, fake bullshit. I got tired of the Detention officers saying, "The inmate got combative". I would see the whole altercation, knowing the officer instigated the fight and hearing him say that **** pissed me off. I'm not saying I didn't agree with the fighting but don't be a ***** about it. It's wrong for an officer of any form to take out aggression or abuse someone and claim it's their fault. I've seen people get beat while cuffed and I've seen officers blame things that they have done on other people. The majority of the people I've encountered in law enforcement are full of **** and abuse the authority but I have met some really good officers but they are few and far between.
I know what you mean, My father is a sheriff that Can't wait till his retirement in 15 months for that same reason an more. I told him how I got stoped cause my buddy on a RED bike did a wheelie an ran, an the local city cop got me an was going to arrest me for not knowing my liscense was suspended an doing a wheelie. he said it become a bad problem with cops trying to "Take out" bikes that run by force. that he was so pissed a few years ago when a then sergant chased a sport biker with a girl on back into a tennis court then shot him with a taser causing him to pin the throttle into the fence injurying driver an passenger. then he got promoted to a lieutanant. he said there is almost no reason to chase a bike, let alone try to crash them risking killing someone for a tickket. not worth a human life. an here I say 90% of bike crash's are due to a car pulling out.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:00 PM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate how the cops go to the media to write this type of article because they know it will make them look better because the average reader of these articles have no common sense, know nothing about stunt riding and will never think about the article from a different point of view. Why don't they try thinking about how they bitch about riding the streets but then also kick the same riders out of the lot. What is the alternative to the street, I don't see any state funded stunt areas. If its such a problem why don't they try and help to fix it. Also they throw the they guy running in and make him look like he was the one causing havoc. How about the two police cars chasing him at those speeds in cars that can do a lot more damage than a motorcycle can if an accident were to occur. And is the speeding ticket they wanted to write him for worth it?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sikgixxer750
I don't see any state funded stunt areas. If its such a problem why don't they try and help to fix it.
Yep, yep! We have public skateparks, motoX tracks and a whole bunch of other places for kids to get dangerous unless their on a sport bike. It's not just the cops either, the people working at the building where we ride are a pain in the *** too. If you think about it, we offer some protection to their building just by being there. We're not in the way since we ride after their business hours. We keep their lot clean and they never see us but we still get run off. If everyone is so concerned about what we do on the street and the cops are so pissy about us being us, they should leave us alone when we find a secluded lot or nice piece of pavement.

Bottom line, the fuzz hates us. We are the Harley bikers from the 50's in their eyes. We all carry guns illegally, shoot heroin, punch pregos and talk with our mouths full. If they had any common sense, they would know if they worked with us, we would work with them. ****, we could teach their motor jocks how to ride their bikes more aggressively because if the squids are out running them, they could sure use the help.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
I know what you mean, My father is a sheriff that Can't wait till his retirement in 15 months for that same reason an more. I told him how I got stoped cause my buddy on a RED bike did a wheelie an ran, an the local city cop got me an was going to arrest me for not knowing my liscense was suspended an doing a wheelie. he said it become a bad problem with cops trying to "Take out" bikes that run by force. that he was so pissed a few years ago when a then sergant chased a sport biker with a girl on back into a tennis court then shot him with a taser causing him to pin the throttle into the fence injurying driver an passenger. then he got promoted to a lieutanant. he said there is almost no reason to chase a bike, let alone try to crash them risking killing someone for a tickket. not worth a human life. an here I say 90% of bike crash's are due to a car pulling out.
Yeah, my pop's a retired Deputy here. I kinda talked him into leaving.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "Stunters' give cops headaches"