Www.stuntride.com

Old 11-23-2009, 11:24 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Www.stuntride.com

Thats all i have to say
Old 11-23-2009, 11:37 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person
Re: Www.stuntride.com

yo i tried to sign on to sr but it keeps sayin wrong spam answer did it do that to u?
Old 11-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Funny how I have been Banned for weeks because I
advertised for stuntride and now every other day seems
to be someone putting a link to over there...
Old 11-23-2009, 11:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Funny how I have been Banned for weeks because I
advertised for stuntride and now every other day seems
to be someone putting a link to over there...
you were banned where - here on SL????
Old 11-23-2009, 12:04 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you were banned where - here on SL????
Yep.. just for posting a thread just like this one... but that
was back in tha day when cathi and nags were on Banning kicks
Old 11-23-2009, 12:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yep.. just for posting a thread just like this one... but that
was back in tha day when cathi and nags were on Banning kicks
Oh I thought it was recent. Theres no one to ban anyone now which is why I was surprised. Its a free for all on SL now lol **** OFF BITCHES
Old 11-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
oh i thought it was recent. Theres no one to ban anyone now which is why i was surprised. Its a free for all on sl now lol **** off bitches
exactly
Old 11-23-2009, 12:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I doubt i will be banned If i am, dont care
Old 11-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Administrators

some of us were posting over there when No one was and when no one
cared about the new website.. maybe 12 or so
Im not knocking SR but maybe what your not realizing is when you advertise
for over there and say how much better it is (theres no drama, more professional than
here) you are bringing people over there that you are trying to get away from here..
Old 11-23-2009, 01:23 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

some of us were posting over there when No one was and when no one
cared about the new website.. maybe 12 or so
Im not knocking SR but maybe what your not realizing is when you advertise
for over there and say how much better it is (theres no drama, more professional than
here) you are bringing people over there that you are trying to get away from here..
yup! which will be funny when stunride is the new hate site!!
Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

All websites turn into hate sites eventually unless you have crazy moderators. Then it's no fun anyway. At least if SR gets big, Thomas will make the money off the advertisers.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
yup! which will be funny when stunride is the new hate site!!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I doubt i will be banned If i am, dont care
Damn, you really have made the switch!
Old 11-23-2009, 05:37 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
Damn, you really have made the switch!
Alot of people say they have but notice they still post here lol
Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by JonnY X
Alot of people say they have but notice they still post here lol
+309843534985093485 people love to post about not posting
Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

a friend of mine is always on the subaru forums.....SL and SR are kinda adicting and I guess it goes for a lot of other people....
Old 11-23-2009, 06:18 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by big ben
a friend of mine is always on the subaru forums.....SL and SR are kinda adicting and I guess it goes for a lot of other people....
VERY true!!!
I log on both at the same time so i get to see who hates each other over here and get to see what the pros are up to on the other
Old 11-23-2009, 06:24 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont see why you cant post on both sites whats the point of trying to boycott stuntlife when it still in one way shape or form help further the sport
Old 11-23-2009, 06:40 PM

joeyt323 is a decent person

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
I dont see why you cant post on both sites whats the point of trying to boycott stuntlife when it still in one way shape or form help further the sport

goood point...... i'm not part of SR.. but maybe i might sign up but i still like SL .. even tho there are a few dumb people on here
Old 11-23-2009, 07:24 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by joeyt323
there are a few dumb people on here
OMR...lol jp

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Www.stuntride.com