If you can drift or spin tight 360's...ENTER.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 08:39 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person
If you can drift or spin tight 360's...ENTER.

I'm trying to understand the concept of getting 360's down, I forgot what the nickname for these are....Crazy 'something' right?

Ok so, so far this is what I understand/confused about. You come in lock up the back brake into the slide, but the next part is what I don't understand yet, do you just clutch/gas it and thats what breaks the tire loose and keeps it loose or do you have to play with the front break a little also?

So summary of my question, is front brake used for this stunt.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:54 PM

-NJ stunt- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If you can drift or spin tight 360's...ENTER.

no front brake used in drifting
Old 11-10-2009, 08:56 PM

-NJ stunt- is an unknown quantity at this point

bald tire on the sides make drifting cake
Old 11-10-2009, 09:01 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

the real question here is what is the difference between a cirlcle "burnout" and a drift. Also a 360 would only be one revolution so who ever u seen drift sucked at it. The same rules apply in bike drifting as they do in car drifting. Too much gas and u loop out too little and u either high side or get laughed at for not having a pair. and countersteering and body placement is key as well as throttle control.. good luck and keep that camera rollin
Old 11-10-2009, 09:05 PM

Thanks and no actually the people I ride with are all very talented. Ever heard of Cali Alliance??

formely known as MidCalStunners...oh and of course my good friend Lil Flip! (not the rapper)
Old 11-10-2009, 09:14 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

dropem like its hot.... why would u come on here and ask a question like that if ur such good friends with the "midcalstunters". Seriously homie u wanna learn how to drift go watch them ride... or take a trip to the east coast and we'll show ya how to get it done
Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

I really wish my foot would quit being a ***** and pick its self up when i drift. I need to have a talk with it.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:56 PM

Desperado is a decent person

Hahaha talk to your foot and slap him around a bit!!
Old 11-10-2009, 10:20 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

dont be to hard on it... its just a foot and doesnt know any better
Old 11-10-2009, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by sol5269
dropem like its hot.... why would u come on here and ask a question like that if ur such good friends with the "midcalstunters". Seriously homie u wanna learn how to drift go watch them ride... or take a trip to the east coast and we'll show ya how to get it done

I do watch wtf? lol... I just never payed attention to if they were pedaling the front brake or not...I was just focused on my own **** (mastering idle, learning SS's, just mastering the simple **** first) never even asked them about it cuz I was never at that point yet. And you don't learn how to ride by watching people wtf, I been friends with Lil Flip before I even started stunting watching him kill 50/50 circles didn't help anything. Asking questions and going and practicing learning trial an error is what has always worked
Old 11-10-2009, 10:23 PM

crazy larry's...is that what it's called?
Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

dont be to hard on it... its just a foot and doesnt know any better
Old 11-10-2009, 11:13 PM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
I do watch wtf? lol... I just never payed attention to if they were pedaling the front brake or not...I was just focused on my own **** (mastering idle, learning SS's, just mastering the simple **** first) never even asked them about it cuz I was never at that point yet. And you don't learn how to ride by watching people wtf, I been friends with Lil Flip before I even started stunting watching him kill 50/50 circles didn't help anything. Asking questions and going and practicing learning trial an error is what has always worked
Uh thats exactly how u should learn. Gotta see hows its done bf u even know what ur tryin to do. U have to PAY ATTENTION to how they do it and figure out what they do to pull it off then its time for trial and error. U need a good idea of how it works first.
And I dont stick my foot out cuz its busy workin the brake when I initiate a drift. I do use the front brake to kind of steer em around tho.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:40 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

the real question here is what is the difference between a cirlcle "burnout" and a drift. Also a 360 would only be one revolution so who ever u seen drift sucked at it. The same rules apply in bike drifting as they do in car drifting. Too much gas and u loop out too little and u either high side or get laughed at for not having a pair. and countersteering and body placement is key as well as throttle control.. good luck and keep that camera rollin
brake vs no brake = burnout vs drift
Old 11-10-2009, 11:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BoDuke01
Uh thats exactly how u should learn. Gotta see hows its done bf u even know what ur tryin to do. U have to PAY ATTENTION to how they do it and figure out what they do to pull it off then its time for trial and error. U need a good idea of how it works first.
And I dont stick my foot out cuz its busy workin the brake when I initiate a drift. I do use the front brake to kind of steer em around tho.
If you use your front brake at all its not drifting
Old 11-11-2009, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by BoDuke01

You can take your sarcastic roll eyes smiley and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ***
Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 AM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

wow; all the love in this room
Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Ok. crazy larrys and drifting are two diff things.

one tip for drifting is tire pressure. Too little and the bike will squat instead of break loose and you will get launched.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by frayz
Ok. crazy larrys and drifting are two diff things.

one tip for drifting is tire pressure. Too little and the bike will squat instead of break loose and you will get launched.
shut up frayz you dont know how to drift you dont even have a bike to stunt whats up buddy?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you mean Krazy Larrys, first slide the rear with your left foot down, counter steer (keeping your weight forward) and pop the clutch before the tire stops. Then keep it countersteered and use the gas and bars to keep it going sliding your left foot. There is no front brake used on krazy larrys or drifting. Tire pressure also helps but is no way going to make you drift. I would learn to drift first then krazy larry. Hope this helps

Quick Reply: If you can drift or spin tight 360's...ENTER.