Rob Durren

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 03:10 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Rob Durren

is back
just tried to add me on myspace and saw his new trick. no hb mind you, true gangster.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Rob Durren

Old 10-15-2009, 03:20 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by DOKE

here we go save me some
Old 10-15-2009, 03:23 PM

Murph 636 is a decent person

Ok whose holding the bike up
Old 10-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

is that pic photoshopped lol? i loved his in front of the bike stoppie stall.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:28 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

my CSI assessment is this:

he doesnt have a hb and is on stock gearing and doesnt have the skills that would be needed to perform a nearly behind bp wheelie with no brake control. hes not wearing a helmet and with the position of his body i concluded that someone helped him pick the bike up like that and held it there and then the person got behind the camera as rob stepped up real quick before the bike fell forward and snapped the picture... any other theories?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:28 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

ya, denied that request too
Old 10-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

i concluded that someone helped him pick the bike up like that and held it there and then the person got behind the camera
sounds just like his last pose ill agree with this theory.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

he doesnt have a hb and is on stock gearing and doesnt have the skills that would be needed to perform a nearly behind bp wheelie with no brake control. hes not wearing a helmet and with the position of his body i concluded that someone helped him pick the bike up like that and held it there and then the person got behind the camera as rob stepped up real quick before the bike fell forward and snapped the picture... any other theories?
yeah, its actually a vid- cap, so they recorded it, and stopped the tape at a point he liked, then posted the pic... some one jab this into his tire.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by DLISH
ya, denied that request too
i like the note he sends with the request....."stoppin by to say hello" like were neighbors or some **** lol. another thing i dont get is when you already have 178,000 myspace friends, really you still gotta troll for more?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

i sense there is some sort of comical story behind all of this.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the bikes clearly not moving. judging by the angle of his shoelaces, id say the "stepped on for the pic" theory holds water
Old 10-15-2009, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
rob durren may be one of stuntlifes biggest posers. someone should dig up the thread of him doing the stoppie in front of the bike stall lol.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:35 PM

i like the note he sends with the request....."stoppin by to say hello" like were neighbors or some **** lol. another thing i dont get is when you already have 178,000 myspace friends, really you still gotta troll for more?
this douche **** thinks he's Wilson... howdy neighborino!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:36 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

is back
just tried to add me on myspace and saw his new trick. no hb mind you, true gangster.
his ***** are smashing the windscreen

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
im with you but he looks like a tool
Old 10-15-2009, 03:37 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

rob durren may be one of stuntlifes biggest posers. someone should dig up the thread of him doing the stoppie in front of the bike stall lol.
oooooh. lol. so he's worse than kelm?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

somebody dig some **** up....i wanna see this ****
Old 10-15-2009, 03:41 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

I might have to agree case closed good job gum shoe
Old 10-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Soup Mafia

some reason the pic wont show up.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ght=rob+durren

heres an immitaion of the old pose.

Name:  CopyofIMG_0526.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  91.6 KB
Old 10-15-2009, 03:51 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

He must be sending a request out to everyone on stuntlife or something because I just recieved another 1 as well..

Quick Reply: Rob Durren