Drifting??

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 03:19 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Drifting??

Okay well my hip and my cage can not handle learning drifts anymore i am ablosutly sick of low siding is there any tricks to it really or can you just give me some advice **** my left hip has a knot the size of a grape fruit on it and my cage well its taking a beating (GOOD JOB A-TOWN) but **** man its been three days of low siding i know its better than high siding but **** i can break loose no problem
Old 08-30-2009, 04:07 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: Drifting??

:bang head: banghead
Old 08-30-2009, 06:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

go right ...lol
Old 08-30-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Just highsided on a blown ACL/MCL yesterday making my first attempts. I'll take some pointers as well.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuck & Roll.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	230491  
Old 08-30-2009, 09:33 AM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

how are you hitting your hip? I learned by starting off with my foot on the ground and dragging my foot, think of it as like a crutch to get the lean angles you need and what not. Once you get comfortable with that, you can pick your foot up
Old 08-30-2009, 11:55 AM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Originally Posted by Turtle
how are you hitting your hip? I learned by starting off with my foot on the ground and dragging my foot, think of it as like a crutch to get the lean angles you need and what not. Once you get comfortable with that, you can pick your foot up
that what im doin... then as i come out i pick up the foot.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:00 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

you gotta be one with the bike!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:26 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

no im not using my foot im just slideing and breaking loose 1 out of 10 i might get 270 or 360 but not all the time most of the time i just slide out on my left hip
Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

but your name is slide wayz?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Da Best Mayne

jay cky is a decent person

get aggressive be one with the bike and load your tire up with air 38psi to start..
its all in the clutch release and throttle i am getting them but been only just started yesterday with 25psi an was doing alright? A buddy who was doing them same time with 38psi was killing the ****...

I dunno what else to say if you want it bad enough it will happen...
Old 08-31-2009, 01:22 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

yea im only at like 28-32 or so. but i mean i can break loose no problem but i think i dump the clutch a little high on the initail take off lol
Old 08-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Sugar Free

Jerro is a decent person

just stop bein a *****!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:45 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

don't wait for the tail to whip around when your on the break, just get it to slide for a few feet then /gas/clutch, might be why your low siding, your waiting to long to put power to the wheel
Old 08-31-2009, 09:40 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 w/highstyles, pop that **** a second sooner or go a lil faster and do your slide in longer so you get your angle be4 you nail it
Old 08-31-2009, 09:58 AM

Hazen is a decent person

The brand and model of tire makes a big difference... for me at least.

Get something hard, like a touring tire and put a bunch of air in it.

I personally don't suggest the foot down thing, cause bad habits are hard to break - but it helps alot of people learn so to each his own.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:33 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hazen
The brand and model of tire makes a big difference... for me at least.

Get something hard, like a touring tire and put a bunch of air in it.

I personally don't suggest the foot down thing, cause bad habits are hard to break - but it helps alot of people learn so to each his own.
+1
Old 08-31-2009, 11:02 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

i dont do the foot down thing **** that but im at a dead stop leaned over when i dump the clutch i mean at 0mph lol i slide to a stop(leaned)then dump and slide every once in a while i will get a "good" one lol then the others i just slide out.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:11 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
i dont do the foot down thing **** that but im at a dead stop leaned over when i dump the clutch i mean at 0mph lol i slide to a stop(leaned)then dump and slide every once in a while i will get a "good" one lol then the others i just slide out.
try somethin diffrent....lean a diff way or more air.....ull get it just keep practicing it.....and get ya a few extra tires
Old 08-31-2009, 11:31 AM

phatman95south is a decent person

well i weigh about 300 so it might b a lil different for the rest of u thinner fells ne wayz i get up over my gas tank tap the front brake while alredy rollin bout 5smiles per hour let the bike pop up just a bit and before the bkes weight shifts back down i pop d cluth at about 7 let the tire spin and slowly turn to the left until the the bike turns about90 degrees from its original spot then turn to the right and spin bout another 90 degrees and repeat till perfectly made a circle and continue to do the damn thing
Old 08-31-2009, 11:40 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by phatman95south
well i weigh about 300 so it might b a lil different for the rest of u thinner fells ne wayz i get up over my gas tank tap the front brake while alredy rollin bout 5smiles per hour let the bike pop up just a bit and before the bkes weight shifts back down i pop d cluth at about 7 let the tire spin and slowly turn to the left until the the bike turns about90 degrees from its original spot then turn to the right and spin bout another 90 degrees and repeat till perfectly made a circle and continue to do the damn thing

what are you talking about

Quick Reply: Drifting??