What Have You Looped ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
What Have You Looped ?

i was thinkin about this earlier. cuz ive been doin HCs and thinkin how much its gotta suck to loop one lmao.

what have you all looped ?

ive looped a stagger twice one the street and once jumping to SS.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:23 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What Have You Looped ?

I never looped the sport bike going fast enough to not just jump off and walk off

Looped my 150f when I accidentally clicked into third gear doing a 1 hand wheelie

and looped my 50 a million times learning brake control years ago
Old 08-20-2009, 07:26 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

luckily i haven't on the street
Old 08-20-2009, 07:32 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

looped a couple sitdowns. fastest about 50mph.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:40 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Only looped a blind side ralfe louie jump to Boston stragler because I kicked my hand off the clutch and hb.

I have this lucky thing about going over the front and letting the bike run me over. The fastest over the front was about 50 on the street doing a spreader and hitting a huge pot hole/man hole cover.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:40 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

i looped only once luckilly 12 out...but i stepped off the back
Old 08-20-2009, 07:42 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Only looped a blind side ralfe louie jump to Boston stragler because I kicked my hand off the clutch and hb.
thats kinda funny but sucks....cool trick....did u get it later?
Old 08-20-2009, 07:47 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by big ben
thats kinda funny but sucks....cool trick....did u get it later?
Yes but have not even tried it in years
Old 08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

dirtbike top of second power wheelie to tumble *** scrub. when i was bout 17 before i was on streetbikes.

also i looped a revlimiter burnout once, grabbed a lil clutch and got pounded into the ground

it would have made awesome footage
Old 08-20-2009, 08:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Looped a sitdown in the lot a few years ago learning 12's
Old 08-20-2009, 08:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh and looped a stagger last year on the highway
Old 08-20-2009, 08:38 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Looped my 50 when I click into second on full throttle, and looped the big bike a couple times but never more than a scrape and stop kind thing
Old 08-20-2009, 08:40 PM

BEEF STEWIE UR is a decent person

looped a ss twice one at a show and once in the steet at about 40
Old 08-20-2009, 08:40 PM
stuntridin....

ruffstunter87 is a decent person

i ll be sure to have a camera ready to watch myself to get looped...lol i never done it on a sportbike but i have looped on a bmx... i m just doing the motor work now...but i ll be sure to have an video.. i wanna see how loopy i can loop....
Old 08-20-2009, 08:48 PM
stuntridin....

ruffstunter87 is a decent person

i know dude.. we pay taxes and we got a redneck fishing hole(potholes) in a middle of a dam road.... what the heck is this world coming too....
Old 08-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I looped when I clutched up a sitdown,jumped to ss then back to sitdown,my finger some how switched from HB to the clutch,went to hit the HB and oops it was the clutch,instantly hit the bar,then started running with my hands still on the bars(fastest I've ever ran in my life)In the end I saved it whoo hooo!! LOOPING SUCKS Oh yeah also looped a 1 hander sitdown(didn't save that one)
Old 08-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

First time I hit BP and went right past it.
2nd time- First scrape I tried when I got my SI round bar(it's a little past 12) caster/wooble/twist-bounce, try again.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:10 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

nebody ever looped a high chair?
Old 08-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i was thinkin about this earlier. cuz ive been doin HCs and thinkin how much its gotta suck to loop one lmao.

what have you all looped ?

ive looped a stagger twice one the street and once jumping to SS.
You've been doing highchair stoppies or wheelies? My worst ever loop was a christ air at like 40 to 50mpg went over a man hole and the bike started wobbling alittle so I leaned done and grabbed the handle bars and I actually had it but for some reason I just said **** it and went over the bar was sliding on my back protector forever with both my feet pushing on my front forks so the bike wouldn't run me over. Also crashed a sitdown.Was just warming up the bike with no helmet on getting ready to ride and clutch up a sitdown with a lot of tire pressure in the rear and got to wobbling and fell to the side.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
You've been doing highchair stoppies or wheelies? .

HC wheelies. thats why i thought about this thread. i always used to say i wouldnt do them on a big bike cuz they would suck to loop, but now im gettin better and said **** it one day. they are 1st gear , pretty pow wow ish right not. but im gettin up there and catching with brake tryin to smooth em out!

just wanted to see what kinda responsed this would bring. cuz we all know a good chunk of us have looped at some point

here is a nice little wreck of a stunt ride around here last weekend, i wasnt there though so i didnt get to see in person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfvva...layer_embedded

Quick Reply: What Have You Looped ?