Ever get to the lot and....

Old 08-06-2009, 06:48 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about
Ever get to the lot and....

Forget to do half the **** you know?? Seems like everytime i go out i forget i know half the stuff i know.. then i get home lookin through stuff and i'm like damn, i should have done a few of those today or.. you know?
Hopefully i'm not the only one.

Last edited by HighStyles; 08-06-2009 at 06:49 AM. Reason: This post brought to you by Wake & Bake.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough
Re: Ever get to the lot and....

luckily for me I dont have to go to far to ride.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:55 AM

Me either, about 10 minutes.. but i do it daily, (forget) but when i'm done riding i'm wore out.. no way i wanna load back up and go do a few anythings after i get home.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:33 AM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

i do the same thing man. thing is when i ride everything has to flow. i practice as if i'm doing a show or comp. there are times when some things are not just flowing with what you have going that day. its not like you can't do the trick its just not one you were feeling at the time. or maybe its just me and my weirdness
Old 08-06-2009, 08:34 AM
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

i never forget.. i do both of the things i know i can do everytime
Old 08-06-2009, 08:40 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

sometimes.......... but on my 636 theres only a handful of tricks up my sleeve. so normally i just pratice the things i'm working on, or already have down. sometimes i get so focused on trying to get a certain thing down i forget get about trying new stuff or something else i was planing on working on.

i normaly bring 3 bikes to the lot with me..... 636, supermoto, and fiddy. and always think when i get home,,, why didnt i do that, or get on that bike more, or try this...... especialy with the little fiddy since it sits much more than i ride it, i always forget about cool little things i do on that.

just wish i had more time, our lot is only given to us from 8-12 on sat morning.
but i cant complain its a legit and legal spot!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:17 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by classic customs
i feel ya on that one. its hard to forget when you only have a few
Old 08-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by classic customs
+1 Yea got the wheelies down. Working on circles
Old 08-06-2009, 10:37 AM

blue05 is a decent person

i'll have days where i just suck at half **** i know. usually its when im hungover. my head hurts
Old 08-06-2009, 11:11 AM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABEStunts
i do the same thing man. thing is when i ride everything has to flow. i practice as if i'm doing a show or comp. there are times when some things are not just flowing with what you have going that day. its not like you can't do the trick its just not one you were feeling at the time. or maybe its just me and my weirdness
ITS CUASE I'M NOT THERE TO TELL YOU WHAT NEW TRICK TO TRY NEXT,,,LOL ill be back in OCT,,,,,,and i got another bike,,,,,,
Old 08-06-2009, 12:18 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by HighStyles
Me either, about 10 minutes.. but i do it daily, (forget) but when i'm done riding i'm wore out.. no way i wanna load back up and go do a few anythings after i get home.

well quit getting high so you stop forgetting, and start riding your bike instead of trailer queening it

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-06-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:04 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Johnf
ITS CUASE I'M NOT THERE TO TELL YOU WHAT NEW TRICK TO TRY NEXT,,,LOL ill be back in OCT,,,,,,and i got another bike,,,,,,
are you talking about the new f4izzzle or did you buy another one?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:31 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

If I take any sort of time off from riding, Im like wheelie retarded for awhile then I'm fine just takes me a couple minutes to get all the feeling back...
Old 08-08-2009, 02:26 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

hahah i dont know enough to forget anything
Old 08-08-2009, 02:35 PM

f4i2002 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
+1 Yea got the wheelies down. Working on circles
+1 and i got stock gearing
Old 08-08-2009, 02:43 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HighStyles
Forget to do half the **** you know?? Seems like everytime i go out i forget i know half the stuff i know.. then i get home lookin through stuff and i'm like damn, i should have done a few of those today or.. you know?
Hopefully i'm not the only one.
bro, you shouldnt be complaining. your vid is one of my most favorite stunt vids i was always wondering what that song was but i never found out. another dude keeps on saying "take it" while another guy is rapping. hopefully you know which vid im talking about

but like i said. your a beast with your videos, just thought id let you know since you seem to be forgetting
Old 08-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

Originally Posted by towlieee
well quit getting high so you stop forgetting, and start riding your bike instead of trailer queening it

kenny powers is on sl!?!?
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

hahahaha seems like thats always the case... im glad my spot is a fem mins away... but i still forget to do ****... by the time i get home... shower-sex-bed-zZzZzZz :whipi t:
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
sometimes.......... but on my 636 theres only a handful of tricks up my sleeve. so normally i just pratice the things i'm working on, or already have down. sometimes i get so focused on trying to get a certain thing down i forget get about trying new stuff or something else i was planing on working on.

i normaly bring 3 bikes to the lot with me..... 636, supermoto, and fiddy. and always think when i get home,,, why didnt i do that, or get on that bike more, or try this...... especialy with the little fiddy since it sits much more than i ride it, i always forget about cool little things i do on that.

just wish i had more time, our lot is only given to us from 8-12 on sat morning.
but i cant complain its a legit and legal spot!!!!
Exactly. i'm not holdin it down with 3 rides, but i forget to keep up on my game with the one i got, i'd be f'd with 3

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ever get to the lot and....