Music

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person
Music

i love music. even when im riding sometimes ill bring my ipod or something so that i can listen to music. ne one else listen to music when theyre riding to give urself a boost or some kind of motivation or ne thing. does music do ne thing for you? help you out or ne thing ?? what bands or genres u guys listenin to ?!?! i usually listen to hard rock and was just curious to see what everyone else is listenin to when they ride and what kind of music gets other people goin. hollar back if ur bored.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 AM

06GSXR_CT is a decent person
Re: Music

I never liked the idea of listening to music while riding. I like to hear my bike and sounds around me.

But in other situations, gym, in my jeep, anywhere else. Music is a huge part of my life. Good thing my bro owns a huge music store, I get all my CD's for free!

I listen to ALOT of 90's rock/alternative. Alice in chains is my favorite band. Rage, Audioslave, Pearl jam, Tool, Nirvana, Foo fighters. Alot of harder stuff like Hatebreed, converge, throwdown, integrity stuff like that. I mean, I listen to pretty much everything except country. I like the kind of rap you can skate to... Like... smooth flowing rap, no idea what the genre would be called hah. Like aesop rock and stuff.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:48 AM
BiG AzZ sQuID

Frankenstein929 is a decent person

Im all abouty my iPod, and armband when I ride... Always.. I have a playlist for the street... its mostly like Pearl Jam, In Flames, Lil Wayne, Offspring, T.I.... I listen to alot of diff. stuff cause I used to DJ on the side at some local bars. But anyone Hear the new Lil wayne song Hot revolver? love it... that and prom queen are dope...
Old 03-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Custom User Title

theres times when i want to ride without it. a lot of the time i like to hear my bike and everything around me too. but sometimes the music is cool to listen to while riding
Old 03-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

i tried many times, but i have the volume up so loud cuz my bike is loud, so after a day of riding, i take it off my ears are muffled and ringing....not too pleasent.

im more into hardcore/metal/punk shizznit....black dahlia murder, bring me the horizon, as blood runs black, enter shikari...for a few i like some rap and R&B not a big country fan at all
Old 03-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
i tried many times, but i have the volume up so loud cuz my bike is loud, so after a day of riding, i take it off my ears are muffled and ringing....not too pleasent.

im more into hardcore/metal/punk shizznit....black dahlia murder, bring me the horizon, as blood runs black, enter shikari...for a few i like some rap and R&B not a big country fan at all

im the same way. love hardcore rock and all the heavy ****. i like SOME rap. very little tho. not a fan of country either.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:24 PM

officerbrat is a decent person

i love listening to mudvayne, soad, korn, static x..... that kind of music
Old 03-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by officerbrat
i love listening to mudvayne, soad, korn, static x..... That kind of music

i dont listen to static x much ne more but mudvayne is awesome. I dunno if youve heard of a band called chimaira but theyre sweet too.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:59 PM

officerbrat is a decent person

ill check them out. always looking for new music that will keep me pumped while riding
Old 03-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Super Glue It!

LanceR. is a decent person

Don't listen to music while killing the lot, just cause I like to listen for funky sounds and **** ya kno. But when killing the streets I HAVE to have my mp3 player and arm band on. give you adrenaline for every wheelie, makes me not give a **** lol
Old 03-29-2009, 07:02 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

saliva and disturbed
Old 03-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Super Glue It!

LanceR. is a decent person

flo rida, disturbed, offspring, lil wayne, limp bizkit, trapt,
Old 03-29-2009, 07:47 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

i would forget my helmet b4 my zune... oh and if u get decent headphones u dont have to crank the hell outa them, so dont use $10 cvs ones in other words. avenged sevenfold, rise against, atreyu, bullet for my valentine, genuflect, killswitch engage, dropkick murphys, and a ton of select hits. CANNOT ride without it.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:58 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

iron maiden,smashing pumpkins,disturbed,faith no more,primus,janes addiction,ozzy,evanescence,tool,mr bungle,and a little frank zappa for fun.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:00 PM

Cincykillz is a decent person

skull candy headphones are the **** i normally just keep one in when im in the lot but thats only when im buy my self and i try to listen to heavy metal i always crash cuz ill get really sloppy with what im doing and not give a ****
Old 03-29-2009, 08:03 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

i love to listen to britney while doing *** drag circles
Old 03-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

never rode wit an ipod or anything else,like to hear the bike and **** around me,just riding and practicing keeps me pumped up.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:05 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by br denis
i love to listen to britney while doing *** drag circles
Old 03-29-2009, 08:10 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

blee do you stunt??
Old 03-29-2009, 09:32 PM

zxstyles is a decent person

breaking benjamin, T.I., chevelle, Blind Melon, 311... alot of different stuff..

Quick Reply: Music