WOW knock off BREMBO MC for only $45???

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 03:24 AM

$exy_Dirty is a decent person
WOW knock off BREMBO MC for only $45???

Okey guys, normally I never look at anything that not real "knock off stuff" from china, but these are only $15 obo plus $35 Shipping?? Anyone tried these or heard anything of them? They also sell Adjustable dampers for like $17 haha Is this BS?

PS. If you gone buy one or have something to say please share with us your info, thanks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super...3941QQtcZphoto
Old 10-31-2008, 03:28 AM

Re: WOW knock off BREMBO MC for only $45???

auction above ends in few hours so here is a different auction by the same seller; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super...3941QQtcZphoto

***I would never probably use this on my race bike at a track for the front brakes, but how would this work as a HB on the stunter? thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 03:38 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

they suck...

search frembo on here......

i got mine for cheappp and it works ok at best i dont even use it just wanted to see wut wus up wit it
Old 10-31-2008, 03:44 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

I had one and it actually worked real good(#2 tried it and said it was stronger than his real brembo) but for some reason it got kinda spongy when it got hot,then once it cooled down it would be solid again
Old 10-31-2008, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
I had one and it actually worked real good(#2 tried it and said it was stronger than his real brembo) but for some reason it got kinda spongy when it got hot,then once it cooled down it would be solid again
what do you meaN IT WORKED good, you are not using it anymore? yeah like I said the only reason why I got interested is because the only thing I would use this for is rear hand brake, thats it. What I want to hear from you guys if it works at least as good as OEM MC and last for a while w/o me using superglue to put back together
Old 10-31-2008, 03:52 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

They're garbage. Don't risk your safety with a shitty knock off master cylinder.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:02 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

mine wouldnt work well wit the hohey 4 piston...work decent on the gptech fitting tho...but com on they are garbage dude

the lever has so much play n ****
Old 10-31-2008, 06:49 AM

06crazdgixxer is a decent person

i use one for my handbrake and have never had one problem works like a champ, great cheap handbrake. i havn't had any problems with fade or anything like that. if your short on money go for it but if you can afford it go with the real thing. i have the honda motard one for my HB.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:01 AM
i am over it

str8edge24 is a decent person

this question has been posted a million times try the search button
Old 10-31-2008, 07:36 AM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine in the begining of the summer used it for 1 session and after riding for about anhour it got all spongy and sucked. The next day it started to leak so I put my 929 master back on and junked the frembo
Old 10-31-2008, 08:41 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Good find.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:13 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I got one, it took 3 months for it to arrive!
I've never installed it, still sitting in the garage.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:45 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

From my experiance, spend the money and get something decent the 1st go round.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:36 PM

Okey fellas I got the point now, the only question is, what would a good one cost me as opposed to this one for $45? "Im not going to ask for which brand and set up to go with" as I know people will be like use search deal, there are like 1000000000000 posts about it etc.. haha

PS I had to make this into a new thread because I didnt know how to search this one. Had no idea it was called Frembo and that its not so gooo as many of you say, other wise wouldnt waste your & my own time asking this questions, thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 12:49 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by $exy_Dirty
Okey fellas I got the point now, the only question is, what would a good one cost me as opposed to this one for $45? "Im not going to ask for which brand and set up to go with" as I know people will be like use search deal, there are like 1000000000000 posts about it etc.. haha

PS I had to make this into a new thread because I didnt know how to search this one. Had no idea it was called Frembo and that its not so gooo as many of you say, other wise wouldnt waste your & my own time asking this questions, thanks

1000rr or newer r1's.... the r1's have brembos .....i would say because everybody and there moma looks on ebay for these it will probably cost around 60-90 shipped and then you might still have to get a lever
Old 10-31-2008, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
1000rr or newer r1's.... the r1's have brembos .....i would say because everybody and there moma looks on ebay for these it will probably cost around 60-90 shipped and then you might still have to get a lever
yeah thats right my 04 got one of them. Is that the 1st year they came with brembo MC? and what years for 1000rr?

and what is the "adapter" that I hear people are talking about, whats that 4? thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 03:45 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by $exy_Dirty
yeah thats right my 04 got one of them. Is that the 1st year they came with brembo MC? and what years for 1000rr?

and what is the "adapter" that I hear people are talking about, whats that 4? thanks

i guess any 1000rr master....and the full throttle adaptor is kinda like the gp tech with threads so instead of it slipping in it threads in....hai and full throttle has them...theres links on the home page
Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
Good find.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:03 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

YSRRider is a ******* ******!!! giving me neg. rep on this thread.
You sir, are a ******* homo! :whoopass
Old 11-01-2008, 12:44 PM
it finally quit raining!!

onewheelboy is a decent person

I got one of the billet throttles from this guy it took forever to get but its a nice piece for my stunter f4i with db bars. but i would not recomend a master from him id stick with the good shat that u know is going to work and not fk u up

Quick Reply: WOW knock off BREMBO MC for only $45???