Good morning America - Stuntriding

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Good morning America - Stuntriding

Came into work today and someone asked me if i seen the thing on good morning America about "stuntriding" today...

anyone else catch this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2ySViwdMU[/youtube]
Old 09-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Good morning America - Stuntriding

i remember hearing Ryan S. talk about doing something for them so sorry if this is a repost... News to me, apparently it was just on today here in PA
Old 09-10-2008, 01:22 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

thats the complete opposite story they said they were going to do... go figure we'll never get a good image
Old 09-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Nub Powner

Gixxer J is a decent person

someone just told me about this today! you know what i say FTP!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwZNvzYkhck&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwZNvzYkhck&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 09-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Nub Powner

Gixxer J is a decent person

Originally Posted by Gixxer J
someone just told me about this today! you know what i say FTP!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwZNvzYkhck&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwZNvzYkhck&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

whoops, here try this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwZNvzYkhck
Old 09-10-2008, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Gixxer J
you know what i say FTP!
way to back up the story buddy
Old 09-10-2008, 01:50 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

hahaha ya FTP! i was there that night.

that copper 'Lego' is the chp sergent who has been setting up the 'task forces' for the past month or so here....lapd now has their own.

so i will say it again, FTP!
Old 09-10-2008, 01:54 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

But honestly Tony L what do you expect riders reactions to be, this was nothing but a viscious attack on stunt riding.

wtf does that cop know about stunting or riding at all. What does that reporter know? I doubt Ryan S knew his clip was going to be put in a story like this. But hey the so called police and media like to twist the story dont they?

Next thing you know theyre gonna say stunting supports terrorism.

FTP FTP FTP
Old 09-10-2008, 03:19 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

HA! i like how he said this stuff is all un experienced riders just going out and raising hell. that ***** funny right there. saying how they have "no experience" and they are "completely out of control" that cops a douche.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

lol... i love how the cop claims they forced him off the road... but the video doesn't show any of that. It just shows bunch of bikes around him
Old 09-10-2008, 03:26 AM

07Rsixxer is a decent person

and i dont know about any of you but i try to stay out of cop trouble as much as possible so i think the last person i would try to force off the road would be a cop
Old 09-10-2008, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
But honestly Tony L what do you expect riders reactions to be, this was nothing but a viscious attack on stunt riding.

wtf does that cop know about stunting or riding at all. What does that reporter know? I doubt Ryan S knew his clip was going to be put in a story like this. But hey the so called police and media like to twist the story dont they?

Next thing you know theyre gonna say stunting supports terrorism.

FTP FTP FTP
this is what they look for retaliation. write a letter to them challenge their story ever heard of a retraction? do something constructive. Honestly if some moron is wiping up a power wheelie or even rocking a "controlled" wheelie in highway traffic next to my wife with my kid, It only takes one person to freak out and not pay attention because they are too worried your going to eat **** or you slipping up and looping out to cause an ACCIDENT they call them that because they happen and you have no control over them. that ACCIDENT could potentially cause a wreck and hurt and or kill my wife, my kid, or someone else hence why its considered reckless driving. Now i'm no angel i've been on my fair share of street rides but i've made it a point to take it to the lot. there's a time and a place to do it. the streets are sick! some of my favorite vids are with killer street sessions like the street fighterz, darius, etc. but looking from the outside in its no argument that the streets arn't made for the **** that we do. like i said instead of FTP.... FABC Ignorance doesn't solve anything
Old 09-10-2008, 03:41 AM

zx9devil is a decent person

the news its alwasys 80% bullshit 20% truth my 2 cents
Old 09-10-2008, 03:47 AM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zx9devil
the news its alwasys 80% bullshit 20% truth my 2 cents

more like 99.99% and 00.01% truth
Old 09-10-2008, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by DoubleSustanon
true that and nice avitar btw
Old 09-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Group Moderator

they're right about all the idiots out there...

i just wish they would have ALSO covered the good side to stunting... like XDL or something
Old 09-10-2008, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
they're right about all the idiots out there...

i just wish they would have ALSO covered the good side to stunting... like XDL or something
but yet again they wont they just trying to get bad rep about "stunt ridding"
Old 09-10-2008, 04:09 AM

trently309 is a decent person

that cops a dick! wtf! they didnt run him off the road they wouldnt move over, lol thats our boys *** dem cops!like they have a clue about wuts going on with us!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:12 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony L
this is what they look for retaliation. write a letter to them challenge their story ever heard of a retraction? do something constructive. Honestly if some moron is wiping up a power wheelie or even rocking a "controlled" wheelie in highway traffic next to my wife with my kid, It only takes one person to freak out and not pay attention because they are too worried your going to eat **** or you slipping up and looping out to cause an ACCIDENT they call them that because they happen and you have no control over them. that ACCIDENT could potentially cause a wreck and hurt and or kill my wife, my kid, or someone else hence why its considered reckless driving. Now i'm no angel i've been on my fair share of street rides but i've made it a point to take it to the lot. there's a time and a place to do it. the streets are sick! some of my favorite vids are with killer street sessions like the street fighterz, darius, etc. but looking from the outside in its no argument that the streets arn't made for the **** that we do. like i said instead of FTP.... FABC Ignorance doesn't solve anything
As much as I like to hit the streets I completely agree with you. There's a time and place for everything.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:29 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DoubleSustanon
there is that damn avatar again :YEAH

oh yeah and FTP i am riding Streets:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Quick Reply: Good morning America - Stuntriding