all you whiny little....

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 07:33 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
all you whiny little....

all you whiny little drama queens make me want to go ride wheelies

shut ur ******* faces and get on your damn bikes... dont come back to the internet until you have done at least 20 bloxxx
Old 08-23-2008, 07:41 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: all you whiny little....

Werd!
Old 08-23-2008, 07:43 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

okay so say i got the 20 blox down, whats the next step in thomas' ten step program to stop being a crybag?
Old 08-23-2008, 07:48 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

no... not I can do or have done 20....

GO DO the 20 bloxxx, and then come back

u riding any?
Old 08-23-2008, 08:07 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

So isn't this technically whining about the whining??

Sounds like a good plan though!
Shame is, (and I'm not whining...)I don't even have a bike anywhere legit for the street anymore.... Will stackin it in the lot a couple times count?
Old 08-23-2008, 08:30 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas

shut ur ******* faces and get on your damn bikes... dont come back to the internet until you have done at least 20 bloxxx
I think you need to jump off the fence and start calling names out otherwise no one knows who you're talkin about
Old 08-23-2008, 08:33 PM

no... not I can do or have done 20....

GO DO the 20 bloxxx, and then come back

u riding any?
ive been hitting the streets here and there, but i kinda have to take it easy, i just found out i have a fractured knee last monday. i cant have the man snapping pics of me making whoolies down the block when im on disability.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
So isn't this technically whining about the whining??

Sounds like a good plan though!
Shame is, (and I'm not whining...)I don't even have a bike anywhere legit for the street anymore.... Will stackin it in the lot a couple times count?
nope gotta have blox. i think for the last year that i owned a bike it was no where near street legal, but i was still out killin **** (maybe thats why i dont have a bike or license anymore).
Old 08-23-2008, 08:42 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
nope gotta have blox. i think for the last year that i owned a bike it was no where near street legal, but i was still out killin **** (maybe thats why i dont have a bike or license anymore).
Sucks about ur knee...
my reply to your reply is in your reply... haha I want to keep all of my ****!

and plus I'm trying to learn my lot skills, so I'm focused on that for now. I guess all I would get would be all the tickets asociated with what street legal acessories I lack and I was doin when I got caught and expired tags... the gix still runs great just has a crack in the frame and I ben too scurd to ride it like that.

allright, nevermind I guess I'm ok.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:46 PM

Sucks about ur knee...
my reply to your reply is in your reply... haha I want to keep all of my ****!

and plus I'm trying to learn my lot skills, so I'm focused on that for now. I guess all I would get would be all the tickets asociated with what street legal acessories I lack and I was doin when I got caught and expired tags... the gix still runs great just has a crack in the frame and I ben too scurd to ride it like that.

allright, nevermind I guess I'm ok.
you dont know anyone who TIG welds?

as for the knee its not that bad, it was just an annoying pain that kept bothering me, i had no clue it was fractured and the bone was bruised all the way through.

sorry for ******* your thread thomas, but when you give us a little more specifics then we will get back on topic.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:18 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Ace run in Mass tomorrow mad blox getting crushed.

If thats not good enough hollywoods block party ride in nyc will be some true city blocks:YEAH
Old 08-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

IM KILLING THE STREETS

http://media.putfile.com/gangsterness-on-the-954
Old 08-23-2008, 09:32 PM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

i would love to roll blox right now.this tropical storm has had it raining all ******* day ive watched all my stunt videos twice today bored out of my ******* mind!
Old 08-23-2008, 09:51 PM
hunts and stunts

as for the knee its not that bad, it was just an annoying pain that kept bothering me, i had no clue it was fractured and the bone was bruised all the way through.

sorry for ******* your thread thomas, but when you give us a little more specifics then we will get back on topic.
Andy Clem does all my welding...

Just built up that F4i in that I posted in that thread about reapainting it, and ben too lazy and too broke from the F4easy build to drop the motor on my K6 and give it to Andy. I wanna powdercoat it after he's done with it, and a bunch of other ****.. wheels, swingarm.. the usual. You know, put it through the bling machine!LOL
And I'd almost have just sheer pain for a bit instead of annoying pain for a long time!

NOT WHINING either Thomas....lol
and you need a bike stock... whas the deal with that?
Old 08-24-2008, 06:57 PM

Andy Clem does all my welding...

Just built up that F4i in that I posted in that thread about reapainting it, and ben too lazy and too broke from the F4easy build to drop the motor on my K6 and give it to Andy. I wanna powdercoat it after he's done with it, and a bunch of other ****.. wheels, swingarm.. the usual. You know, put it through the bling machine!LOL
And I'd almost have just sheer pain for a bit instead of annoying pain for a long time!

NOT WHINING either Thomas....lol
and you need a bike stock... whas the deal with that?
i dont want to go to jail and im an attention ***** who is on probation. anytime im on the street i cant help myself, i have to make whoolies, so if im not on a bike, i tend to stay out of silver bracelets.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:48 PM
hunts and stunts

naw... just do like I do and avoid the streets. Rock lots not blox.

Cuz, I'm the same way. I could never shift past second on my stock bikes without clutchin it up!:YEAH
Old 08-24-2008, 07:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

I love it
Old 08-24-2008, 07:57 PM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point

AMEN! tell that to all these ppl:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...se-law-md.html
I wish i could "rock blox" or atleast get on my bike Its in the process of getting airbrushed and i haven't ridin' it in like a mth! Nothign better to do then sit on stuntlife all day and bang my head against my keyboard out of bordom. ARRGH!!!
BTW, wtf happend to your phone?! tried to get a hold of you a million times a few weeks ago when i was in Cali
Old 08-24-2008, 08:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

sorry stock i know hes far but he's in sanjose. i got his card somewhere but he owns a fabrication shop primarily builds racing scooters and custom tube chassis go karts. great work good and cheap. put my k5 gsxr stay back together for $20 in 10 minutes
Old 08-24-2008, 08:10 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I narrowed my crate engine list down to 3 motors for the Fairlane, ones 420 horse (here in Denver, 525 @ sea) @ (what rally matters to me) 515 tq.(412 @ altitude), or a 400(320hp360tq @ alt) ect...manual trans.(either freshened up Top Loader or a built t5 for the right price). Since I'm not riding & all...

Say Thomas, if I go subscribe to SR mag can I also buy issues 1,2 & 3? Thanks homes -D

Quick Reply: all you whiny little....