Some bastard tried to chase me on my TTR today...wtf?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 10:46 PM

MR2turbo4evr is a decent person
Some bastard tried to chase me on my TTR today...wtf?

I live in a small village a couple miles outside of town and was practicing slow first gear stuff with on ttr125l on a small gravel parking lot of an old church because I just put pegs on it and wanted to try them out. I then see this old suv pull up to the parking lot. People often pull over just to watch, but this time i had a bad feeling about it. I slowly left the parking lot, pulling a wheely away from the lot. I look behind me and the bastard is following me closely. I take the first gravel road to the right and head into the new development area in the village....sure enough he is still following me. I've finally had it and booked it across a field.

Wtf is wrong with these people? I was on a lot, didn't do anything dangerous (like I said, really slow, first gear wheelies, etc.) and didn't damage or harm anything (keep in mind this was a completely empty parking lot). I seriously don't understand why people have to be so gay and can't just watch and enjoy the show.

You guys ever get chased? Any good stories?
Old 07-28-2008, 10:50 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Some bastard tried to chase me on my TTR today...wtf?

you should have stopped, maybe he just wanted to be your friend. lol
Old 07-28-2008, 10:53 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

maybe it was some kid hoping to see you kill the streets and get a free show.

ive had people follow me and give me either a thumbs up or the finger, but ive never had anyone **** with me hardcore
Old 07-28-2008, 11:03 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I think he wanted to be inside you.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:03 PM

Latinimagexx is a decent person

yeah i hate when people do that. Last time i had some *** follow me and call the cops. Stupid *** guy! It was a empty lot
Old 07-28-2008, 11:32 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I follow them
Old 07-28-2008, 11:33 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

oh hes a lowlife captain hero dirtbag who probly was hating and wanted to either get you in trouble or run you off the road. ive ran into tons of those types of people. in my honest opinion they are worse than cops.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:35 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

I posted a thread a lil bit ago about a man that got all crazy on me for rolling a stoppie up to a stop sign in an empty neighborhood. He got out, I got off, he got FUCKED UP.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:36 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

yea at least you know what a cop is probably gonna do, no telling what stalkers would do
Old 07-29-2008, 12:25 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

my roommate was killin the highways one evening, road out here goes from like 4 lanes to 2 and it always gets backed up, so hes riding and the dude swerves in front of him and slows down so much he doesn't have room to put it down..but he leans it back and finally is able to set it down. traffic is stopped up ahead, and when they get to it, the dude throws his **** in reverse and backs up into kevins bike, breaks the headlight and front tire cover..and bounces. then denied it to his insurance and nothing ever happened.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:34 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I was doin a freeway session by myself one day and this truck came flying onto the freeway while I was doin a wheelie. I had a funny feeling about him and sped up. Notice he was trying to catch up. Took an exit by my house and went past my street and made a right turn. The truck cut through the gas station so I knew for sure he was following me. Came up to another light and there was a cop in the turn lane. The truck pulls next to me and yells, "that was stupid, real ****** stupid." I turn and am about to tell him to **** off. As I start looking up I notice he's holding something in his hand. It was a cop badge. HAHA. ****** off duty officer chasing me. I just shrugged my shoulders and said "it is what it is". The light turns green and he bust a U turn and bounces. Good times!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:38 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Pic of kevins bike after the accident...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bike.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	212149  
Old 07-29-2008, 12:39 AM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by djtomd

^^^^lol
Old 07-29-2008, 12:46 AM

stevestunt is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just riding around with my friend on a back road, and started passing this truck when he swerves hard toward us. we back off and fall back then get on it hard and pass him fast. then we slow down to like 15 in a 55. he lays on the horn for like a min. and i start pulling over as my friend keeps going. the truck pulls over with me into the dirt. when he gets closer to my bike and opens the door screaming i crack it shooting rocks all over him and his piece of **** and i bounce.

shoulda minded his own and stayed between the lines biatch lol..
Old 07-29-2008, 01:08 AM

MR2turbo4evr is a decent person

Originally Posted by djtomd
hahaha

i was just riding around with my friend on a back road, and started passing this truck when he swerves hard toward us. we back off and fall back then get on it hard and pass him fast. then we slow down to like 15 in a 55. he lays on the horn for like a min. and i start pulling over as my friend keeps going. the truck pulls over with me into the dirt. when he gets closer to my bike and opens the door screaming i crack it shooting rocks all over him and his piece of **** and i bounce.
shoulda minded his own and stayed between the lines biatch lol..
^ Thats awesome!

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one then. Stupid thing is that everyone knows everyone in small villages....I don't wanna get reported but I'm definitelly not gonna stop riding.

Good stories though. Keep em coming.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:17 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i hate dumb people
Old 07-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MR2turbo4evr
I live in a small village a couple miles outside of town and was practicing slow first gear stuff with on ttr125l on a small gravel parking lot of an old church because I just put pegs on it and wanted to try them out. I then see this old suv pull up to the parking lot. People often pull over just to watch, but this time i had a bad feeling about it. I slowly left the parking lot, pulling a wheely away from the lot. I look behind me and the bastard is following me closely. I take the first gravel road to the right and head into the new development area in the village....sure enough he is still following me. I've finally had it and booked it across a field.

Wtf is wrong with these people? I was on a lot, didn't do anything dangerous (like I said, really slow, first gear wheelies, etc.) and didn't damage or harm anything (keep in mind this was a completely empty parking lot). I seriously don't understand why people have to be so gay and can't just watch and enjoy the show.

You guys ever get chased? Any good stories?
hey at least they didnt stab you and take your ****!

.... pray for bishop
Old 07-29-2008, 01:55 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

^^^^haha..I stabbed bishop
Old 07-29-2008, 04:33 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

I'm a new rider and less than a week after getn on my bike i exp. my first incident like this.... just driving the speed limit a guy trying to pull on to the road waited till i go up to the road he was on and he just gunned it squalin the tires like he was trying to pave me over.... this stupid stuff happens all the time to me... everyone tries to merge over on me and everything....... it's not like i'm hard to miss 6"3 300lb guy on a 03 honda cbr 600rr at the time....... kinda goofy lookin scene :D
Old 07-29-2008, 05:46 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

he wanted to taste your candy..

your hairy canadian dingleberies..

Or maybe it was durren and he was trying to copy your style.. or take pics and photoshop he big head on your sso he could post on SL his new sick pics

i would of just started to drift around him... i cAnt do circle whoolies or i would of been doin those around him... closer and closer.. and if that *** started talkn ****.. do one of those.. circle up to a object.. Jump my heavy *** on his hood.. and then flamingo out like a peeeeemp

Quick Reply: Some bastard tried to chase me on my TTR today...wtf?