Stuntriders give cops Headaches!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 07:10 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntriders give cops Headaches!!

I wonder if who wrote that article is a stuntlifer?

They made it sound like ryan was at fault......Id sue them for misleading info
Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yea, and when theyre talking about statistics on motorcyclist dying, they ever take into account if it was a street or cruiser bike either. in fact, most of the time when i watch the news and they say a motorcycle crash has occured,, 70% of the time its not even a damn street bike!
Old 05-27-2008, 07:15 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

ya its fat old rich guys on there harley they have no idea how to ride then they leave happy hour with there cougar on the back and wipe out
Old 05-27-2008, 07:17 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

if you pay attention you'll realize every year near memorial day weekend the media pays some kind of negative press about motorcycles. in my local paper on wednesday there was an article about how motorcycle deaths since have increased 100% since 1996. i mean what the **** is that, just pick some random time "i know 12 years" so u can say that deaths went up 100%. plus you have to consider the fact that since 1996 the # of motorcyclists on the roads has gone from 110,000 to over 1,000,000, but they don't give you those stats.

bottom line, any motorcycle story is gonna be totally bias against us, thats just how it is.

face it half the people fear of what they don't understand and the other half are jealous .
Old 05-27-2008, 07:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

ionno, 1000 death increase in 2 years is pretty drastic... considering we loose millions in wars, and a few million start driving every year
Old 05-27-2008, 07:20 PM

Retro is a decent person

bottom line that artical shows that with enough bikers the cops can't do crap.
these types of stories have been in the news headlines for years.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:21 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
On another recent night, Lago and his team found themselves surrounded by more than 100 sportbikers who prevented officers from arresting speeding riders.
"It's like a swarm of bees — they surround you," he says. "It was so out of control I couldn't believe it."

Thats hilarious.

"That's not what Lago likes to hear. In California, he says, sportbikers have shut down entire freeways with hundreds of riders slowing traffic and clearing lanes for stunters. In 2006, the CHP arrested 11 leaders of a group that hired its own helicopter to videotape just such a stunt, he said."

Was that the Streetfighters?

negative ghost rider the Streetfighterz are from St. Louis......

maybe these ******* political round mouths should build us some ******* stunt parks
Old 05-27-2008, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by E RacK
ionno, 1000 death increase in 2 years is pretty drastic... considering we loose millions in wars, and a few million start driving every year

i never know wtf the guy is even talking about

so whats your point e-rock
Old 05-27-2008, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
negative ghost rider the Streetfighterz are from St. Louis......

maybe these ******* political round mouths should build us some ******* stunt parks

never happen! not in a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000 yrs.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by lee majors
i never know wtf the guy is even talking about

so whats your point e-rock
that cops and congress need to stop taking so much time to hassle bikers and fix the murder of home boys abroad in war. 1000+ motorcycle deaths do not deserve so much negative attention to compared to a 10,000+ increase in car deaths. bikers rarely cause a fatality when they hit a car but cars often do when they hit bikes and other cars.

dam, if u know how to read between the lines, or even how to read u wuldn't need to ask

Last edited by E RacK; 05-27-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: the 1000 death increase remark was sarcasim compared to other relative n not death climbs
Old 05-27-2008, 07:29 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

never happen! not in a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000 yrs.

yeah I know I was just venting, but one day when I have money I'm gonna build one
Old 05-27-2008, 07:38 PM

that cops and congress need to stop taking so much time to hassle bikers and fix the murder of home boys abroad in war. 1000+ motorcycle deaths do not deserve so much negative attention to compared to a 10,000+ increase in car deaths. bikers rarely cause a fatality when they hit a car but cars often do when they hit bikes and other cars.

dam, if u know how to read between the lines, or even how to read u wuldn't need to ask

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! those where the most cohesive sentences you ever strung together into a paragraph. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

+ dude due you read yourself type. i mean, face it, you don't make sense 99.9% of the time.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:42 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! those where the most cohesive sentences you ever strung together into a paragraph. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

+ dude due you read yourself type. i mean, face it, you don't make sense 99.9% of the time.
actually, aside from purpose made spelling errors ie: 'shat' '***' i make sense 99.9% of the time. english is a strong point for my fam as well as was one of mine in school, i read a lot and interact with many people in my work so unless im toasted off my *** im easily understandable.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:55 PM

actually, aside from purpose made spelling errors ie: 'shat' '***' i make sense 99.9% of the time. english is a strong point for my fam as well as was one of mine in school, i read a lot and interact with many people in my work so unless im toasted off my *** im easily understandable.

see i knew i could bring out the whitebread suburbian in ya.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:57 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Society will never accept stuntriding as an all-american past-time like baseball or football so I don't know why all you bastards care about making stunting "mainstream" and a "sport". Wheelies just are'nt cool anymore. LOL

On that note, I'm gonna go do wheelies in random lots around my town all by myself right now and have fun for me and for my buddies that love doing wheelies for fun too.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:06 PM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

This was my reply on usa today
(
You people are ignorant!!!! What about all the stupid old people that cant even drive out there hiting people. You people never think about all the mistakes you make on a daily basis.For every finger you point there is 3 pointing back at you. You should go to hell for the intention of wanting to hurt another person cuz you dont like their vehicle. I would help someone in need no matter what except for you TIMPALA id kick your teeth in! How many car accidents kill innocent people and thats you dumb people that have 4 wheels! So you may not stunt....do you drink and drive , makeup and drive, read and drive??????? Go kill yourself!!!!! ALL you ignorant people)
Old 05-27-2008, 08:08 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

**** them If they would let us use dead end streets and industrial parks after hours the streets would be safer
Old 05-27-2008, 08:10 PM

see i knew i could bring out the whitebread suburbian in ya.
+sigh+ n i thought i could hide it so well.
WHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE POWER
PRAISE WHITE JESUS, I WANT U ALL TO GRAB UR NIGA NEIGHBOR.... AND SMACK THE DARKIE OUTTA HIM!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by kntmare181
This was my reply on usa today
(
You people are ignorant!!!! What about all the stupid old people that cant even drive out there hiting people. You people never think about all the mistakes you make on a daily basis.For every finger you point there is 3 pointing back at you. You should go to hell for the intention of wanting to hurt another person cuz you dont like their vehicle. I would help someone in need no matter what except for you TIMPALA id kick your teeth in! How many car accidents kill innocent people and thats you dumb people that have 4 wheels! So you may not stunt....do you drink and drive , makeup and drive, read and drive??????? Go kill yourself!!!!! ALL you ignorant people)
that is hilarious! you forgot to add talk on your cell phone and drive(they might as well be drunk)
Old 05-27-2008, 08:12 PM

+sigh+ n i thought i could hide it so well.
WHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE POWER
PRAISE WHITE JESUS, I WANT U ALL TO GRAB UR NIGA NEIGHBOR.... AND SMACK THE DARKIE OUTTA HIM!

now thats just outa hand

Quick Reply: Stuntriders give cops Headaches!!