Handbrake Rant !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:01 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Handbrake Rant !!

Alright so maybe this is just my silly little Canadian opinion but i read yet another Kelm post and hear some kid say he sucks at seat standers so he should get a handbrake. I think before you can buy a handbrake you should get a licence or pass some kinda test because this "sport" is being overtaken by pussies without skill and have no idea what danger is. It's like if you can't do it right, just get a handbrake. I bet 75% of the people on here cant take their handbrake off and rock a 1mile highchair to save their life. ITS WRONG !!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Handbrake Rant !!

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Alright so maybe this is just my silly little Canadian opinion but i read yet another Kelm post and hear some kid say he sucks at seat standers so he should get a handbrake. I think before you can buy a handbrake you should get a licence or pass some kinda test because this "sport" is being overtaken by pussies without skill and have no idea what danger is. It's like if you can't do it right, just get a handbrake. I bet 75% of the people on here cant take their handbrake off and rock a 1mile highchair to save their life. ITS WRONG !!
while were at it lets just take off our front calipers and rotors too!!

-kane
Old 04-28-2008, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane
You have a poor attitude
Old 04-28-2008, 08:08 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

-kane

and we'll use are feet for stoppies like bmx kids .....sweet
Old 04-28-2008, 08:13 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-kane

but I need my front brake to help me do my 150 mph wheelies down the interstate.....it helps to slow it down due to air friction reduction....
Old 04-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Thanks for posting A!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:47 PM

Kane i know you were riding back when we didnt use handbrakes. I think alot of the fun is lost when the danger is taken out. The "ohh **** feeling" is now some kind of a musiem peice in the sport now. Soon little girls will be watching us because its going to become more of a ballerina thing then an "extreme" sport. lol X games ? yea right, ***** going to end up next to hanna montana.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

You have a poor attitude
he needs jesus
Old 04-28-2008, 09:01 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't :YEAH
Old 04-28-2008, 09:04 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

****** A. I do BP spreaders, Seat Standers and High Chairs on the street. Not once have I used the HB. I even have handbrakes on both my bikes, but have never used em on the street. Everybody thinks you cant do anything off the peg w/o a HB and I try to tell em guys were doing this **** long before ******* HBs were around. :YEAH
Old 04-28-2008, 09:08 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i dont think i can do 1 mile in a highchair even with my handbrake lol. umm i started riding doing spreaders ss and all that **** with no hb and it was the dumbest thing i ever did. i never ever recomend anyone that i care about do that kind of **** with no safety of a hb. riding bikes is plenty dangerous as it is, we certainly dont need to take away the few things that we have that keep us alive just to be "bad ***". thats just ignorant. i dont think its cooler that someone does off the peg wheelies with no hb, i cringe waiting for the moment when they land on their head and i have to call the ambulance and put my hand over their head thats leaking cerebral fluid.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:16 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i agree but you gotta think of the other side of it... they are supporting the people who support the stunt industry, and when they wad up their bike it means cheap parts for us :YEAH
Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by nascency_heidi
he needs jesus
if anyone needs jesus its you!!!

and to scotts post!!! i do kinda agree but sometimes i wonder if i could take my hb off and not be scared to do i mile long hc

i used to rock no hb **** for miles..... probably not as far anymore
Old 04-28-2008, 09:22 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont think i can do 1 mile in a highchair even with my handbrake lol. umm i started riding doing spreaders ss and all that **** with no hb and it was the dumbest thing i ever did. i never ever recomend anyone that i care about do that kind of **** with no safety of a hb. riding bikes is plenty dangerous as it is, we certainly dont need to take away the few things that we have that keep us alive just to be "bad ***". thats just ignorant. i dont think its cooler that someone does off the peg wheelies with no hb, i cringe waiting for the moment when they land on their head and i have to call the ambulance and put my hand over their head thats leaking cerebral fluid.

+1. I'm with you on this one, I'd rather not see dead friends. Its bad enough as it is.

And I think the majority of us have ridden without HBs. That how we all started. Usually the guys who say they can't stunt without one, can't stunt with one either. So it really doesn't matter.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:25 PM

B-Law is a decent person

I'm a NOOB and I have a handbrake. I do all my seat standers and spreaders high chairs and what not off the pegs and cant figure out how to get my hand to the hb...how f in lame is that.. hahaha
Old 04-28-2008, 09:29 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by B-Law
I'm a NOOB and I have a handbrake. I do all my seat standers and spreaders high chairs and what not off the pegs and cant figure out how to get my hand to the hb...how f in lame is that.. hahaha

Actually your supposed to use your finger/fingers, not your hand. Thats probly your problem.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 PM

DerekMey is a decent person

I think it's smart to have one on, but that doesn't mean you have to use it nor do you NOT have the talent to rock it without it being there. It's like walking a tight rope between the rooftops of two skyscrapers without a balance pole. IT'S STILL DANGEROUS. But doesn't mean that if you have one on you're less skilled. PLUS what about parking lot stuff? And just for the record, i'm one of the traditionalists, who learned on FB and still sucks at a HB.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 PM

broncopete27 is an unknown quantity at this point

back in the day highchair scrapes with no handbrake where a big deal. i remember seeing zxchris do afew in one of cbo's old movies

even tho its not a blindsidedoublewhisbonenucklesandwichcirclewheelie its still a gangster trick
Old 04-28-2008, 09:36 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Neil Morgan show some short of caring emotion! Holy hell!

On a real note: HB's are good for safety. You dont need them much on the street, but its most certainly nice to know that its there. Nor is a HB going to back you any better at SS so I agree there-

Old 04-28-2008, 10:00 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I think your vagina has taken over!!!!!!!!!! I've been stunting since I was 18, I was rocking sick wheelies when I was 14 on my buddies POS FZR600..... when I started "stunting" I was 18, I started on a new minty 2000 R1.... I did the stuff because I had insane control over my bike and never would I have thought we would be putting training wheels on our bikes! What makes a good rider is being able to feel a bike and know what its going to do. My R1 is retired with 30,004 miles on it and its never touched the ground. Nah.... i cant rock mile long high chairs, but I can do them till my worn out shock starts making the bike wobble.... what scares me most is the fact that it still has the original chain, that'll make me go down before I lose control for not having a hand brake.

it sickens me to see the vaginas that are taking over this sport.

Quick Reply: Handbrake Rant !!