Circles

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 11:34 PM

trickshow is a decent person
Circles

How you do em? I can bring my bike right up to bp now and i just don't kno how you guys enter into a circle. is their any techniques involved . I tried doing some but i just turned i didnt actually turn around right away, how do you do it? I wanna learn these bad boys soon :YEAH
Old 04-16-2008, 11:41 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person
Re: Circles

Ok trick, you are either joking or drunk cuz I kno you have been on stuntlife long enough to know to check search before asking a question like this.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by HallFace929
Ok trick, you are either joking or drunk cuz I kno you have been on stuntlife long enough to know to check search before asking a question like this.
im too lazy....anyway whenever I use that search thing there, it never works! like even if i type in "wheelie" no threads or posts pop up at all. I thought it was broken.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:47 PM

aight i guess it does work NOW, just ignore this thread then
Old 04-16-2008, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by trickshow
aight i guess it does work NOW, just ignore this thread then
Its all good hommie, just trying to help you out before the internet gangsters rip you a new 1. I know how it feels (not literally)
Old 04-17-2008, 12:04 AM

BayF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by HallFace929
Its all good hommie, just trying to help you out before the internet gangsters rip you a new 1. I know how it feels (not literally)

YEAH RIGHT BITCH, he knows how it feels!!! That's why he comes on here!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:11 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

bro from the looks of it your not ready to learn circles yet. first you need to learn idle, then learn to use the handbrake, then SS idle then spreaders and get used to moving around on the bike, learn some coasters. then once you ride for awhile and get a small bag of tricks then you might be ready for circles. just learning balance point puts you no where near circle skill
Old 04-17-2008, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by BayF4i
YEAH RIGHT BITCH, he knows how it feels!!! That's why he comes on here!
Dont even start this **** again, you know I always win. And my **** talkin skillz are at a all time high today. I saw you today, it was weird, I took a wrong turn in the city and ended up on castro for like 2 blocks, and BAM! there you were but then I turn off castro and I couldnt find you!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Post some vids up so we can see where youre at. I cant give you any circle advice but I just wanna see some video
Old 04-17-2008, 10:21 AM

aight ill post a vid up soon
Old 04-17-2008, 10:36 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

yah in the winter u were still chasing wheelies i dont think you are ready for circles yet, you dont u try some coaster and no handers, your brake control needs to be fine tuned before you try circles...also go riding with all the infamous508 guys from the south shore they will teach u way quicker then sl will
Old 04-17-2008, 11:00 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

How you do em? I can bring my bike right up to bp now and i just don't kno how you guys enter into a circle. is their any techniques involved . I tried doing some but i just turned i didnt actually turn around right away, how do you do it? I wanna learn these bad boys soon :YEAH

get the hai bikeshop circle button
Old 04-17-2008, 10:09 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
yah in the winter u were still chasing wheelies i dont think you are ready for circles yet, you dont u try some coaster and no handers, your brake control needs to be fine tuned before you try circles...also go riding with all the infamous508 guys from the south shore they will teach u way quicker then sl will
dude.... I've told this kid about 5000 times to come down and ride w/ us but he still persists on just coming in here asking stupid ******* questions about crap he's no where near ready to learn.

I really think he just likes askin dumb **** for some attention.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

shut up and go practice??
Old 04-17-2008, 10:31 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kj
dude.... I've told this kid about 5000 times to come down and ride w/ us but he still persists on just coming in here asking stupid ******* questions about crap he's no where near ready to learn.

i have actually seen you post up telling him to come ride with you guys... nice attemp.... but i dont mean to bust your ***** trick...but the last thing on your mind should be circles... you are not even 10% of the way there... do what everybody else said and learn bp,idle,coasters,brake control etc.... you are atleast a year away from even attempting to cut a circle or even spell the word circle for that matter... take kj's advice and go ride with them... you suck compared to them but everybody has to start somewhere....and you will progress faster around good riders....you cant progress to fast by yourself...imo....but keep it up man
Old 04-17-2008, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by kj

you riding next weekend or this saturday? Ill come down...i just dont have a truck guy, and i dont have time to rdie alot. i told you this. I got this saturday off ....pm me if ya going :YEAH
Old 04-17-2008, 10:39 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

DOES IT EVER HELP ANY ONE TO ASK HOW TO DO A TRICK ON A FORUM...
practice practice... crash.... practice... crash... save money for new subframe... practice some more crash... buy a right clip on... practice...
no where in this advice was there ask people on the net how to do trick...
Old 04-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

you riding next weekend or this saturday? Ill come down...i just dont have a truck guy, and i dont have time to rdie alot. i told you this. I got this saturday off ....pm me if ya going :YEAH
i gotta agree with everyone. your wheelie skill is close to mine bro and trust me i don't even say "me" and "circle" in the same sentence.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

**** BP just through it into the circle under the BP and then just lean into it and gas it!!! show all these fools they dont know ****!!! i wasnt ready for circles and i still learned them before i even knew were my idle screw was soo screw them dude JUST GO FOR IT!!!! gassssssssss gasssssssssss :YEAH
Old 04-18-2008, 12:34 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DURTY
**** BP just through it into the circle under the BP and then just lean into it and gas it!!! show all these fools they dont know ****!!! i wasnt ready for circles and i still learned them before i even knew were my idle screw was soo screw them dude JUST GO FOR IT!!!! gassssssssss gasssssssssss :YEAH
GENIUS!

Quick Reply: Circles