im fucked

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:15 AM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: im fucked

Originally Posted by Ghini
WHAT?! are you ******* kidding me, you can't buy a shed for that in CT!! **** this state man, i'm outta here as soon as... **** i ain't got nothing to wait for, i'm outta here soon!

Texas is definitly the place to be....im from Houston and i love it there right now i'm just stuck in New Orleans....which isn't all that bad the weather is pretty decent and there are plenty of lots to ride in and the cops are cool as ****..hell yall might have ready my post about what i got hooked up with so....the cops are definitly cool as ****...

but i'd choose texas over anywhere
Old 03-12-2008, 10:29 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

salt water pool....?
Old 03-12-2008, 10:30 AM

Ghini is a decent person

how hot does it get in the summer on avg.? Cause i'm not too fond of weather over 80. I sweat like a ******* pig, i go through atleast 3 sets of cloths/day in the summer...in CT.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 AM

torch'd is a decent person

yeah i hear the moving south thing... waiting for my fiance to finish school then im moving to fl or texas... have always loved texas.

im in the detroit area right now,... around 200K$ u get a small 2 bedrrom bath and a half ranch, we have snow and frozen rodes still theres noone to ride with and while the cops aren't THAT bad they are still annoying.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:03 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

**** my mom and dad live in dallas and for the last 2 months my dad tells me the temp and how he can ride his bike in a short sleeve shirt. i was either gonna move to florida or dallas but i dont want to go with no education

what are jobs like down there? what do they pay? and how would i find one?
Old 03-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
also..housing...i want a house...not renting..renting is not an option
LOL you're 19 and want to buy a house?
Old 03-12-2008, 12:08 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

**** buying a house how bout gettin established in a career
Old 03-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
I just picked up this 3 bed 2 bath 2,300 sq ft home with a new inground saltwater pool and spa for $184,900. Housing is great. Now property taxes...ehhh

thats baller dude..hell yea..when it comes closer to time..can you find me a house??
Old 03-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
cash money son...BALLIN
Old 03-12-2008, 12:45 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
cash money son...BALLIN

ok, i'm callin here!
Old 03-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by lee majors
ok, i'm callin here!
it was a joke im going to have some cash and get a loanhere in arkansas
Old 03-12-2008, 03:03 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Armenian
I just picked up this 3 bed 2 bath 2,300 sq ft home with a new inground saltwater pool and spa for $184,900. Housing is great. Now property taxes...ehhh

dude are you ******* serious?!?! that **** around my way is like a 1.4mill. wait a second I second that other question SALTWATER POOL?!?! Is that a shark tank?!

Last edited by got_ink123; 03-12-2008 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
salt water pool....?
Originally Posted by Marcus Winfield
dude are you ******* serious?!?! that **** around my way is like a 1.4mill. wait a second I second that other question SALTWATER POOL?!?! Is that a shark tank?!
Yup! No sharks! I just dumped about 180 lbs of table salt in it last week. The ion cell converts the saltwater to chlorine. Its practically zero maintenance and you don't get all the nasty side effects of regular chlorine. The gas heater gets the spa from 45 degrees to 104 in about 20 minutes and it takes about 8-9 hours to get the pool from 45 to about 80 degrees.

Waterproof wireless remote controls the pool pump, spa, heater, lights, spa air blower, salt concentration, air temp, pool temp, and a billion other things LOL:

Here's the shark I keep in my pool. He's fat and can barely swim LOL:

Here's some night shots with the LED show activated. It cycles through about 13 different colors.

Last edited by Armenian; 03-12-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:13 PM

eckdawg5 is a decent person

if you can afford one, now's the perfect time to buy one...and it's a pretty smart investment
Old 03-12-2008, 04:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ghini
WHAT?! are you ******* kidding me, you can't buy a shed for that in CT!! **** this state man, i'm outta here as soon as... **** i ain't got nothing to wait for, i'm outta here soon!
Do it dude. I grew up in New Milford, CT lived there for 15 years. I had a few job offers when I got out of the Navy and one was up at the GE plant in Plainville, CT. I went up there for an onsite interview and they gave me a really good offer but I turned it down because the housing was outrageous. My other interview was with Texas Instruments here in Dallas so I flew out here for the interview, never been to Texas in my entire life and I loved it here so I accepted their offer....and here I am!

A really good up to date website that I used to find my house on is www.ebby.com Do an advanced property search, and you can see for yourself. Nicer areas of Dallas are any town North of Richardson like Plano, Allen, Mckinney, Carrolton, Addison, Frisco.....etc

Last edited by Armenian; 03-12-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:06 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S.I.T
Neener Neener Neener!!!!!

bitch....

this whole ridin by myself **** aint gonna fly very long... as soon as i get my legal **** together my squidly *** is gonna make a trip down there...

i hope you got a couch for me
Old 03-12-2008, 06:26 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH
Originally Posted by i23theone23i
Stuntshine State!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:30 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

lol u make that sound impossible.
Got mine at 20 holms

P.s i hate you.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:12 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

That 10 year **** hasn't passed
Old 03-13-2008, 12:01 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
bitch....

this whole ridin by myself **** aint gonna fly very long... as soon as i get my legal **** together my squidly *** is gonna make a trip down there...

i hope you got a couch for me

Betta hurry.....

With all this **** that armenian's posting up about housing, wont be long till that couch is full of stunters from across the nation..... :YEAH

Quick Reply: im fucked