DirtyToes is a decent person
Re: Read this BS

repost.

05-03-2006, 09:22 AM
Old 11-10-2007, 04:18 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

**** them. atleast 1 guy in there stood up for bikes in general even if he said **** stunters. they dont know **** and they are all crooked ********. they all admit in there that they pull over certain groups of people more often than others and give them different tickets. FTP
Old 11-10-2007, 04:20 PM

PhilthyKings is a decent person

http://www.break.com/index/3lanes.html

good lord wtf was this driver doing

man **** those punk *** pigs , i sign up to respond only cause the pig was from ga. and i cant even respond or start thread or anything.... only cops would police a forum site like that lol. ******* paid haters is all they are and soldiers that go around and take the war zone every place they go. i could go on a rant for days over my hate for em lmfao.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:24 PM

zakihaider is an unknown quantity at this point

FTP
Old 11-10-2007, 05:11 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

The **** goes both ways... Pigs **** it up for all cops, and squids **** it up for all "performance bike" riders COPS ARE GAY ANYWAYS SO What the heck
Old 11-10-2007, 05:14 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PhilthyKings

man **** those punk *** pigs , i sign up to respond only cause the pig was from ga. and i cant even respond or start thread or anything.... only cops would police a forum site like that lol. ******* paid haters is all they are and soldiers that go around and take the war zone every place they go. i could go on a rant for days over my hate for em lmfao.
GOD DAYUM
Old 11-10-2007, 06:00 PM

Dark_Magus636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes me want to find a video of a cop getting side swiped when hes out of his car and say "Next time these copers diss you in traffic, just do this.... "
Old 11-10-2007, 06:15 PM

gixxerboyz is a decent person

that sh*t is unreal. its nice to see how b*tch a$$ cops really feel. although the couple times i have been popped they were EXTREEMELY COOL considering the offenses. either way that is F^CKED
Old 11-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

These people are referred to by the larger sportsbike community as "squids", an acronym for "stupid, quick, underdressed, ignorant and dangerous", typically they'll include the stunt riding and drag racing crowd, which really damage the public's perception of sportsbike riders, dreadful films like "Biker Boyz" don't help.

thats what one of the cops said....I mean because Im sure hes a better rider than teach or omr or darius or 3/4 of the stuntlife community. his whole rant on loving to rip up the cannons hes a ******* squid. wait till he gets on the roadrace track and get smoked by every one there.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:04 PM

wonderbread is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldnt even finish reading the first page.....FTP
Old 11-10-2007, 07:29 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, old repost.

most of them responding are idiots. they are taking SQUIDS and stupid young kids as stuntbikers because they attempted a 100mph wheelie.

i'm sorry, someone that hammers the gas and is doing 80mph in attempts to do a wheelie isn't a "stuntbiker". why don't they call all the people that are doing 100+ mph in traffic "racers"? that would be the same analogy. a wheelie doesn't mean stunter just like high speed doesn't mean racer.

idiot *** people. young idiot punks are the ones causing accidents. i'm safer on my bike on 1 wheel then more than half of the people that drive cars.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

LOL wow FTP all the way
Old 11-10-2007, 08:08 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PhilthyKings

What did this have to do with anything

It was in Mexico and it was some *******....Where do Police get involved? I didn't see any mexican fedaralies!!!!
Old 11-10-2007, 10:21 PM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

"If I EVER see a Harley rider doing a wheelie splitting traffic 90 MPH on the interstate, I just may change my attitude about Harleys ........ but I woun't hold my breath." ::quote from cop::

Ever been to new hope just subtract the splitting traffic and cut the 90 in half i've seen it a few times...

Last edited by got_ink123; 11-10-2007 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:46 PM

i would like to also add these into evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BkYoX1Prc8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0f-EPlx30

These ain't to bad actually

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzfOXyO3cp0

This one is actually kinda funny lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-lzmnp9GVM
Old 11-10-2007, 10:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

HAHA **** stunt bikes ill be killing it on harleys from now on

not
Old 11-10-2007, 10:57 PM

I hate to blow up this post but you have to see this ******* video its ******* hillarious music and all... and the stupid pig letting the harley do it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBEHbwpKYi0

Old 11-10-2007, 11:04 PM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

kkk im not a stunter and have never called myself a stunter. I would like to someday do hc no handed circles but a year and half into riding im along way away. im not the guy that pops a ten foot wheelie and thinks hes the **** either. I got bp on lock but parking lot **** aint for me. for all the people that want this sport to go big parkin lot ***** not gunna do it. no doubt parking lot **** takes sooo much skill and practice... but if this is gunna be a extreme sport how can that compete with fmx. I hate those ******* that ride like ********* too, but too a certain extent the bad boy image is gunna make this sport bigger. Im not sayin put other peoples lives in danger but i think the streets is the only thing thats gunna make this sport blow up. like fmx, bmx, snowboarding what ever u can think of the better u get the more dangerous it gets thats what makes it entertaining. stuntins the only sport that when u get better u go slower. im not hatin on the people in the parkin lots everywhere cause that **** takes soo much practice and skill but i think circles can only go soo far. and look at the metal mulisha... half of them never made it to the x games but there all rich cause they got the badass image that whenever u think of fmx u think of them. idk i ramble way to ****** much and dont know what im tryin to say... but i think if stuntins gunna blow it needs to go the brian deegan way not travis pastrana.... but this si comin from the guy thats never kept a wheelie below 30mph but runs from the cops for fun... to me its all about goin bigger and badder and more intense not doin circles in a parking lot
Old 11-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vtecguy
kkk im not a stunter and have never called myself a stunter. I would like to someday do hc no handed circles but a year and half into riding im along way away. im not the guy that pops a ten foot wheelie and thinks hes the **** either. I got bp on lock but parking lot **** aint for me. for all the people that want this sport to go big parkin lot ***** not gunna do it. no doubt parking lot **** takes sooo much skill and practice... but if this is gunna be a extreme sport how can that compete with fmx. I hate those ******* that ride like ********* too, but too a certain extent the bad boy image is gunna make this sport bigger. Im not sayin put other peoples lives in danger but i think the streets is the only thing thats gunna make this sport blow up. like fmx, bmx, snowboarding what ever u can think of the better u get the more dangerous it gets thats what makes it entertaining. stuntins the only sport that when u get better u go slower. im not hatin on the people in the parkin lots everywhere cause that **** takes soo much practice and skill but i think circles can only go soo far. and look at the metal mulisha... half of them never made it to the x games but there all rich cause they got the badass image that whenever u think of fmx u think of them. idk i ramble way to ****** much and dont know what im tryin to say... but i think if stuntins gunna blow it needs to go the brian deegan way not travis pastrana.... but this si comin from the guy thats never kept a wheelie below 30mph but runs from the cops for fun... to me its all about goin bigger and badder and more intense not doin circles in a parking lot
And how do you plan to do highway stuff in an arena? You're an idiot dude.

Quick Reply: Read this BS