Read this BS

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 12:02 AM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person
Re: Read this BS

Originally Posted by Harbourone
And how do you plan to do highway stuff in an arena? You're an idiot dude.
i can almost see where he is coming from. he didnt say anything about an arena. i dont think he is an idiot either buttttt... if everybody kills the streets its not much of a sport. to be a sport people have to compete in whats usually a consistent environment for everybody (parking lot). the street is a good way to be seen and heard, but thats not always a good thing. cant we just find a happy medium and get a spot right off a main street?! ROC is a way for lots and lots of bikes to kill the streets and be seen and heard but thats not a sport its a big ride. its a sport when they hit up lots after the ride and whatnot. anyways... to stay on topic, some cops are alright buttt most suck dick. they go out everyday and know that they wont treat everybody the same even if the offense is the same. and they let other cops off all the time. they arent straight and never will be. **** em all. cant trust anyone.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:45 AM

Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Harbourone
And how do you plan to do highway stuff in an arena? You're an idiot dude.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

This guy has a point the sport is never going to be in the x games...

X games are high energy, intense sports...

I know the person doing the stunting is high energy and intense, but watching it ISN'T

Thats just the truth of the matter, i respect how kaneone is trying to go it into the xgames but i dont see it happening.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:54 AM

kntmare181 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never like the Five- O Never will.........OINK OINK
Old 11-11-2007, 03:16 AM

highjacker is an unknown quantity at this point

those pigs know nothing about real stunters. I ****** hate them...why do they do that **** man...do your ****** job WE PAY YOU ASSWIPE :YEAH
Old 11-11-2007, 04:28 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

**** the cops// stunt 4 life//// hope the stunting will go into ex games tht would be a killler comp...

GOD BLESS STUNT LIFE.COM AN NO PLACE ELSEE///
Old 11-11-2007, 07:26 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vtecguy
kkk im not a stunter and have never called myself a stunter. I would like to someday do hc no handed circles but a year and half into riding im along way away. im not the guy that pops a ten foot wheelie and thinks hes the **** either. I got bp on lock but parking lot **** aint for me. for all the people that want this sport to go big parkin lot ***** not gunna do it. no doubt parking lot **** takes sooo much skill and practice... but if this is gunna be a extreme sport how can that compete with fmx. I hate those ******* that ride like ********* too, but too a certain extent the bad boy image is gunna make this sport bigger. Im not sayin put other peoples lives in danger but i think the streets is the only thing thats gunna make this sport blow up. like fmx, bmx, snowboarding what ever u can think of the better u get the more dangerous it gets thats what makes it entertaining. stuntins the only sport that when u get better u go slower. im not hatin on the people in the parkin lots everywhere cause that **** takes soo much practice and skill but i think circles can only go soo far. and look at the metal mulisha... half of them never made it to the x games but there all rich cause they got the badass image that whenever u think of fmx u think of them. idk i ramble way to ****** much and dont know what im tryin to say... but i think if stuntins gunna blow it needs to go the brian deegan way not travis pastrana.... but this si comin from the guy thats never kept a wheelie below 30mph but runs from the cops for fun... to me its all about goin bigger and badder and more intense not doin circles in a parking lot

ALL Rich?? Everyone in Metal Mulisha?? REALLY?? Now that's funny...
Old 11-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Old 11-11-2007, 08:58 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FrankieG
What did this have to do with anything

It was in Mexico and it was some *******....Where do Police get involved? I didn't see any mexican fedaralies!!!!
one of the cops were saying he'd do it to a rider
Old 11-11-2007, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Kelm
Oh PS, not all cops are bad. Some are awesome.... I killed a stand up down 95 the other day and when I got off at the next exit, it was a county cop and he saw me in his mirror.... and I drove up beside him bullshitting with him, he saw me in his mirror and hadn't ever seen anyone pull up a wheelie on 95 before and thought it was the ****. The cars behind us at the light that saw me were all yelling in their cars haha and I had my "You hit the lights, we hit the gas" tshirt on.

So yeah, not all cops are bad. Show em respect, and they'll show you.
when i get pulled over i try to treat the approaching cop in a respectful manner until he gives me a reason not to. iv avoided alot of tickets like that.

and then again iv halled *** on em becuz i was high
Old 11-11-2007, 09:24 AM

hey if you get a ticket just go to your local township meeting and convince your neighbors the cops in your town are paid too much and go there and start a scene, hey who knows you may break em' and get the cops a pay cut and bang victory on your part for a change... the people in our township are working on a downsizing of cops... neighbors getting cops fired!?!?! can't argue with that. a big problem in my hometown is they over employeed them. they have this false sence of reality that we needed an increase from 8 cops in our town to 28... mind you my township is about 20miles by 20miles... literally. if they had them all on the same shift, it be more than one cop per mile. and they're all rookies all ******* power hungry ***** that were beaten nerds in highschool.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:51 PM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

cops are why i stick to the lots guys....... theres a few cool cops that respect the fact that we keep it off the streets n come watch us... hell some even bring there kids out with them... but of course we also have the ******* cops that kick us outta places we have permission to ride at... Cops are people just like all of us... some are straight up ******** and some are cool... end of story....
Old 11-11-2007, 01:40 PM

turtle soup

turtle soup... has anyone actually eaten this before?
Old 11-11-2007, 02:45 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

my dad and brother are cops and love stunt ridin....MY MOST PRIZED MEMORY my dad had a cookout and a bunch of his cop friends came over and saw my bike and 1 of the officers said hey i chased that bike...and another said i did to,he was standing on the seat doin a wheelie i threw on the lights and when he put it down he split between to semi trucks..and i told them it must have been my dad riding my bike those days.....they werent happy
Old 11-11-2007, 04:57 PM
from the streets

Lowery636 is a decent person

FTP is all that needs to be said about these *******.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FrankieG
What did this have to do with anything

It was in Mexico and it was some *******....Where do Police get involved? I didn't see any mexican fedaralies!!!!
The cop said next time you see a stuntbike rider then you should just do this and posted that video. Thats fucked up.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:15 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

I like how they say when they get one that pulls over they ALWAYS give them tickets and then cant figure out why everyone runs away

Old 11-11-2007, 08:46 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

ok first off kelm ur a ****** idiot...if u DID read what that guy posted about bein dangerous...nascar is a ****** dangerous sport if ur goin 200MPH with about 30 other cars on a 2 lane road...i think thast pretty dangerous but borin as **** to watch...also stuntin will NEVER make it to the X games becuz it isnt as competitive as fmx...fmx has SOO many tricks to pull off and stuntin doesnt..u can only learn so many tricks on a streetbike than on a fmx bike becuz ur in the air an doin all these acros...so IMO i dont ever think stuntin will blow up big to become in the X games..
Old 11-11-2007, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tony2k2R1
cops are why i stick to the lots guys....... theres a few cool cops that respect the fact that we keep it off the streets n come watch us... hell some even bring there kids out with them... but of course we also have the ******* cops that kick us outta places we have permission to ride at... Cops are people just like all of us... some are straight up ******** and some are cool... end of story....
+100
Originally Posted by B2S
my dad and brother are cops and love stunt ridin....MY MOST PRIZED MEMORY my dad had a cookout and a bunch of his cop friends came over and saw my bike and 1 of the officers said hey i chased that bike...and another said i did to,he was standing on the seat doin a wheelie i threw on the lights and when he put it down he split between to semi trucks..and i told them it must have been my dad riding my bike those days.....they werent happy

Quick Reply: Read this BS