Anyone having problems with drag racers at your local spots?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone having problems with drag racers at your local spots?

All these stupid fscking drag racing movies are driving me nuts. This year, our spots are overrun with dorks. It never takes long before our sessions get broken up by 16 year olds in civic hatch backs and shitty bikes trying to be straight out of some dumb movie. Lately I just get in front of them when they line up and do donuts infront of them until they leave. What do you guys do?
Old 06-03-2003, 02:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
WELL!!!! Since I am both part of 'street racing' scene I am also part of the 'stunt riding scene' we never had any problems with them here (wanna be racers) they just do their thing an leave.

IN YOUR CASE, you may want to talk with the dorky kids who pay too much for their bodykits and rims that they should SHARE THE ROAD! Since both parties if caught most likely will have a run in with the why not play nice with each other
Old 06-03-2003, 02:16 PM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
Nope, our local track has fast and furious friday's where all the idiot's get to run all they want for $10. Even better than that we get to stunt there all we want.
Old 06-03-2003, 02:33 PM

wp42098 is an unknown quantity at this point
we just lost a badass spot due to street racing. they came by and told us "street racers" we were not welcome, and the law is tired of us and will be ticketing on the spot. i corrected him about about us being street racers and rode off. sux that spot was close to home next spot is like 1.5hrs away dam street racers
Old 06-03-2003, 03:36 PM

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by wp42098
we just lost a badass spot due to street racing. they came by and told us "street racers" we were not welcome, and the law is tired of us and will be ticketing on the spot. i corrected him about about us being street racers and rode off. sux that spot was close to home next spot is like 1.5hrs away dam street racers
Brotha I know what u mean, there has been street racing here in Daytona before 1/2 of us were even BORN!!! not imports of course but the same road everyone raced on for years thats the best place to stunt No one even street races anymore cause the pigs are disgusting over here now, they will arrest you and SEIZE your car or bike (cops descression), they dont know the difference between stuntin or racin!!!! there are other places here but most of the places are more for at night, thats what sucks!!
Old 06-03-2003, 03:50 PM

SPINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Something like that is happening to this spot on the South Side of Chicago too. It use to be on sunday guys would show up and have sessions from like 12-4 here and there.

Now... I went there Memorial day and a cop came, I went there yesterday after work (5pm), cop came again. Both times they were cool they just warned me to leave but both times they said "this place is notorious for street racing".

I told them I don't race and said "I try to stunt" (in my head of course) .

Point is that that spot will probably be watched by the cops all summer now, and my avatar will still read "Rookie Stunter for now... "
Old 06-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Lb3

It just pisses me off because everybody knows how hard it is to find a good spot. And everyone knows as soon as you take ONE damn person there the next week there are 30 people hangin out there and then the 16 year olds with their bling bling grocery getters come out and ruin it. I dont have a problem with people that street race. I have a problem with the IDIOTS that roll up and see 4 or 5 of us stunting and try to line up and race right while we are in the middle of a session. That and they ruin the spots by going to them at the worst possible times and **** off business owners and other people who then call the cops and get the spots put on the cop's "check here every hour to generate more revenue" list.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
at our spot the road is so bad nobody would want to drag race there
Old 06-03-2003, 05:59 PM

not7fifteen is an unknown quantity at this point
First off where I live, Springfield IL, we only have about 4 people that I know that do any stunting at all anyway, two who actually ride more than once a month, that is me and my friend jason who ride usually every weekend and some weeknights if not working, the other two guys seldom ever ride.
When we do ride all everyone wants to do is roll around downtown and shoot the **** at gas stations where to local po po's kick us out because they dont like the "illegal superbikers".
When we actually do stunt its usually out on country roads since there are no industrial parks around here or any big lots to stunt in. Last year it was all about streetracing around here now I don't even see 10% of the cars that were out last year...maybe its too early in the season or something
Old 06-04-2003, 11:47 AM

DSOG ED is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by skillz
at our spot the road is so bad nobody would want to drag race there
lol
Old 06-04-2003, 12:03 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point
our stunt park got overrode but this group call the scorpions. they are a local black riding group that have nothing but old rice rockets that are wanna be harley's and busa's.....they all are ****ing stupid and do nothing but speed on the highway and rip around town with their strait piped bikes causing people to not like bikes which hurts us because we keep our **** off hte streets, but the cops bother us thinking we are part of those porch monkey's and it pisses me off. every spot we go to they end up going there and attracking attention because they do like 110 in a 30 on the way their.

they drag race at our spot now and that brings cops out there all the time. before they started doing that cops would come out and be like "you guys aren't suppose to be here" and htey would leave and let us stay there. one time ben was skitchin when a cop snuck up behind him and the cop followed him doing that, then he got on and pulled a wheelie. the cop just told us he didn't want to scrape us up when we wrecked so don't call him if we have an accident.

here is our spot: (3 miles, graded concrete, nobody around but that factory there)

Old 06-04-2003, 12:49 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point
All it takes is a few non considerate people to ruin it for everyone. I hear spors in South Florida are disappearing quick, we are banned from a lot (thanks Nags, Ice, Underzen ) There are a couple places by me that arent bad, but I see new tire marks when I go there, meaning more kids are using it.
Old 06-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

H00KED is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by binder929rr
here is our spot: (3 miles, graded concrete, nobody around but that factory there)
Wow, that's pretty nice!
I haven't found anything like that around here....
Old 06-04-2003, 06:27 PM

DANGER1049 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuntin spots

Around here its not to bad no cars trying to race, but there are bikes wo come out there to race there all cool when we get out there to stunt we all take turns , but the noise from constant racing brings the police, So we found a road 45 min. out of town we just kept searchin and there it was straight rode for 2 miles and trees on both sides we don't show this one to just anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later WFO!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2003, 08:24 PM

Chad OTE is an unknown quantity at this point
same thing in indy. we'll be havin a sweet session and then out of now where BLING BLING. 25 chromed out busas show up talkin about racing. who cares? anyone can twist the throttle of 1300 and hang-on. i'm talkin about breaking 200' with my xover stoppies! aint got time for some force 1's.

Old 06-06-2003, 05:23 AM

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point
We all pitched in and got a small handheld scanner so we knew when the cops were comin. This way we can do our thing, and the little streetracers just think we're leavin. We always seem to pass the cops with the Cherries and Blueberries flyin. Kinda kewl cuz from the adjacent highway you can see the police towing their ricers away on flatbeds. LoL

Curt
Old 06-06-2003, 06:54 AM
Regular StuntLifer

JOKER_OF_FFX is an unknown quantity at this point
I had none of these punka$$ kids with their riceburner come to any of my spots. They're too dumb to find any spots, so they do all their racing in town. They always try to race me when I'm riding in town with their beat up hatchback with an exhaust, thinking they can beat a bike.
Old 06-06-2003, 03:29 PM
Lb3

Binder929, it sounds like you know exactly what I am talking about hehe.. I swear, the next bitch that comes up to me and asks me "what crew do you ride with" is gonna get stabbed in the face with a rusty tirespoon.