Why do racers hate stunters?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:00 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough
Re: Why do racers hate stunters?

I think if I wasn't constantly learning or progressing, I would have quit this **** a couple decades ago. If I did just one form of riding all this time, I would have been BORED as ****.. Any type of riding takes an enourmous amount of practice and skill to be competative. There's alot of directions you can go with bikes, If your close minded you WILL miss out on something. That goes with anything in life.

Hate , fear and violence are 3 signs of true ignorance.
Here we seem to be fireing on all 3 ! :YEAH
Old 09-18-2007, 09:56 AM

aazza85 is a decent person

**** all the haters we ride cause we want to do something we love , hating on anything that differs from what we like just ruins the sport **** alll the haters i say
Old 09-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Docs GLOCK 17

merdock21 is a decent person

Im stickin with the sand in their vagina's:YEAH
Old 09-18-2007, 10:53 AM

jbirdstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

****** haters
Old 09-18-2007, 11:32 AM

investor7523 is a decent person

rossi does standups after races
Old 09-18-2007, 11:48 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

i get the same thing on some other sites to. Its amazing how ignorant poeple are to what stunting truely is....you should check out 1000rr.net or chicagolandsportbikes.com theres like a handful of people who can even clutch up a wheelie
Old 09-18-2007, 11:59 AM

sicvic187 is a decent person
Smile Re: Why do racers hate stunters?

Originally Posted by villa76
Racers, stunters, squids, parking lot pimps....... There are ******** in every group!

Hey I dont Know. I like both. But dem race bikes can be pretty expensive. Unless u get a track bike without a title. I think both racing and stuntin is awsome.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:02 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by investor7523
rossi does standups after races
Doug Polen , Kevin Schwantz + a few others were doing One handed sit downs and Standups 15 to 20 years ago ....

there's one forum of ****.... Some CBRforum or RRforum or CBRnet (i forget ) that dont allow any threads about stuntin or pics of wheelies I think too ....seriously can you imagine the mentality they must have over there ?
Old 09-18-2007, 12:16 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

600rr.net has a cool stunt section but outside of there the site pretty much sucks...bunch of track ******
Old 09-18-2007, 01:31 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Mild compared to the ROC Haters thread, which is another home forum of mine.

This is just a culmination of being pissed off.

This is probably the thread most of you saw - http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336421
WOW!!! All the ****** hating just cause they can't be like us.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:59 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Well I road race AMRRA Superbike Expert class and curently hold the #1 plate I get **** all the time from people who think stunting is "gay" they hate on it cuz they cant do it! it is what it is!! most have the mentality that we are hurting the image of motorcycling! and it's "Us" stunter that are doing it! but not the guys that do 150mph down the highway! motorcycle riding has allways had a bad "IMAGE" back in the 50's it was the H.A and B.F now it stunters! but the truth is 90% of the non riding people think riding a motorcycle is dangerous! and we are dumb to ride! and most importantly... people need segregation be it race,greed or one type of activity to another! it give people a feeling of importance and a place to fit in! and thats why they dont like us!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Old 09-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by AKUMATOTENSHI
Stunt riding requires a high amount of skill and not so much $$$

Racing is a money pit.

Akuma

+10 million racing is def a money pit. In racing how well you do has alot to do with how much money you have for tires, performance parts, race fuel, and track time in general. thats why i like stunting better because it doesnt matter if you got a decked out stunt bike with all the goodies, jason britton can hop on any ones stock bike that he meets on the show and rock circles. and your not paying 150 bucks a day for track time. we can hit up the lot whenever we want for as long as we want. granted no cops come
Old 09-18-2007, 03:30 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BobbyL
effin knee draggers...they are just jealous that they cant get it up and keep it up as long as us
^^^Ha ha ha..........This post was worded PERFECTLY.....LMAO!!
Old 09-18-2007, 04:27 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by AKUMATOTENSHI
Stunt riding requires a high amount of skill and not so much $$$

Racing is a money pit.

Akuma
and taking corners at 100+ mph draggin knee with just about no tire to keep you stuck to the ground with super high HP motorcycles is easy as cake right ..

thats why racing is a money pit.. a LOT more dangerous when you got 20 guys tryin to be #1 and goin all out wether its rainy or sunny
Old 09-18-2007, 05:11 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
and taking corners at 100+ mph draggin knee with just about no tire to keep you stuck to the ground with super high HP motorcycles is easy as cake right ..

thats why racing is a money pit.. a LOT more dangerous when you got 20 guys tryin to be #1 and goin all out wether its rainy or sunny

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000
Old 09-18-2007, 05:13 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Both types take a lot of skill and practice, I love taking my F4i out to a lot or on the street and just have some fun, then there are times that I like to jump on a 1000 and hit some corners. I think it's the guys that can't do both well that talk all the ****. Either way, why can't people just drop there opinions and just ride, which ever style you desire. It's all about the ride.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:44 PM

fastrsho is a decent person

Originally Posted by illegal_skillz
Both types take a lot of skill and practice, I love taking my F4i out to a lot or on the street and just have some fun, then there are times that I like to jump on a 1000 and hit some corners. I think it's the guys that can't do both well that talk all the ****. Either way, why can't people just drop there opinions and just ride, which ever style you desire. It's all about the ride.
True that!!Just ride!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:02 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I get the same stuff on Gixxer.com and Aprillia.com. those people all have the same disease. It is actually a horrible condidtion that I have witnessed firsthand! Nothing to blow smoke about people.

It is a bad bad deal! The only way it is cured is a very complicated procedure called a splinter-rump dialatory stickotomy. Which basically consists of overstimulating the sphincter squeezing muscles by showing them hours of stunt vids followed by a surprise removal of that large stick they have wedged up their ***!!!

I got an aprilia rsv mille track monster that I will always wheelie the **** out of until it dies! to each his own.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:30 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

There are people that wont buy a bike that has ever been wheelied.. Not even stunted just wheelied they say its garbage.. saying there not made for it .. well.. then again.. mabe bikes where made like new Gixxers back in the day.

Quick Reply: Why do racers hate stunters?