Why do racers hate stunters?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 06:03 PM

ZX6-RRGuy is a decent person
Re: Why do racers hate stunters?

My only complaint is people saying that stunting projects a bad image and then go out and do things that **** the 5-0 off just as bad(actually worse). I've stopped everytime blue lights have came on...if I get a ticket, I take it. It's the "wannabe's" that want to run and cause havoc that are the problem. I completley agree. I give mad props to the true racers.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:06 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZX6-RRGuy
It's the "wannabe's" that want to run and cause havoc that are the problem.
That's funny right there.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:07 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
the wanna be racers are the problem. they aren't good enough to race, and don't have enough ***** to do stunts, so they are just pissed at everyone for anything.
el oh el
Old 09-17-2007, 06:08 PM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

i think with some racers its just a classic case of i cant do it, i'll just talk **** about it. some not all, of course.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:11 PM

ZX6-RRGuy is a decent person

That might just be my mentality though because where I live, I can't even ride through town without getting pulled over for something. They're always "looking for that guy that ran from us last night." I hate it here.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:13 PM

RAMSTUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Its been my experience that most of the hatin comes from squids, be it stunters or racers, anyone who really loves the sport realizes that each way of riding takes skill and dedication, its the guys who think thier racers, or think thier stunters who ruin it for everyone. But i guess the right to spew a bunch of hatin BS is what america is all about.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:19 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by T-NECK
prolly cause they think most stunters promote a bad image of the sport of motorcycling in general.
Your a knee dragger now.....

It was nice knowing you
Old 09-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tony L
Your a knee dragger now.....

It was nice knowing you
not officially...lol
Old 09-17-2007, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by T-NECK
not officially...lol

Score!

****** knee dragger
Old 09-17-2007, 07:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

some kneedraggers i've met have come across wannabe stunters that think stuntin is the only real bike riding, so they start hatin all stunters in general. others just cry behind safety, as if turning a twisty at 100mph is safe. others are touring bike riders who are too pussified to understand the sport.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:20 PM

njineermike is a decent person

Both are about controlling your machine. Stunting is the top of the mountain for pure machine control. You gotta have everything about it locked in all the time. Canyon racing ain't exactly easy though. Then again, how many stunters DIE when they screw up? Racers die all the time.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:39 PM

Street racers die because they dont have the skills to ride the bike how it needs to be ridden. Most riders that just hop on their bike and think they can be valentino or hayden are tools and end up dead before the next passing year.... I'll say 90% of the deaths resulting from motorcycles around here are becuase of pure stupidity on the road.....

Canyon racing isn't racing trac's are made with runoffs not cliffs

How many motogp riders do you see die a year?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:06 PM

k1llapanda is an unknown quantity at this point

stunting is better
Old 09-17-2007, 09:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

you ****** stunters give us all a bad name. i love watching u ******* eat pavement. all you guys are true darwinism at work. i'm glad u ******* end up outta the damn gene pool. u ******* dont even know how to work ur bikes. motorcycles werent even made to do the bullshit u guys do. ****** die, *******!!!!

Old 09-18-2007, 03:31 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

I roadraced and did dam good last year. I finished third in CCS points. I took this year off cus I jsut couldnt afford to competivly race, esp with buying a new racebike this year. So I started riding on the street again. and I just started stunting this summer. some from my bike and mostly tooling around on buddies stunt bikes. Ive fallin in love with both. So Im pickin up a cheap stunt bike this winter and seting up my race bike for next season. I love both, they both have there different appeals to riding.

I think the hate from either group comes simply from lack of knowledge. the one group doesnt know how much fun the other groups riding style is, so they hate on it, and vise versa.

hate in general usually comes from lack of knowledge weather it be race, gender, or type of riding...

Last edited by imafrogg420; 09-18-2007 at 03:34 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:17 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

we get the static at the drag strip from time to time from some of the bikers and some of the car guys and none of them are even locals. one instance is on an all bike day the promoter was cool enough to have a wheelie contest( not well planned) and my boy was doin a spreader and fucked up. before he even got up some ******* was already talkin ****. the dude was like"whats it gonna cost to get these motha ******* off the track" the promoter started talkin **** to that dude over the pa tellin him he wasnt **** and his bike was too slow to beat anybody anyway. everybody was laughin at the dude, that **** was funny as hell
Old 09-18-2007, 04:25 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

we had these other cats come to the track with there 600s tryin to race, they started talkin **** about anybody can do wheelies so we started racin our stunt bikes and wiped the floor with them eve though they were lowered and had wheelie bars they wouldnt even get near us in line after that, and car guys should just know better. the dudes with their 4.6l stangs ae the quickest to start talkin **** and they are just wastin everybodies time. but thats only every now and then. theres got to be an ******* everywhere u go.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:32 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

there are ******** in every group of motorsports and non-motorsports
Old 09-18-2007, 04:42 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suicidl
there are ******** in every group of motorsports and non-motorsports
amen
Old 09-18-2007, 07:59 AM

AKUMATOTENSHI is an unknown quantity at this point

Stunt riding requires a high amount of skill and not so much $$$

Racing is a money pit.

Akuma

Quick Reply: Why do racers hate stunters?