pulled over doing a wheelie!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 08:11 PM

bnewsome is a decent person
pulled over doing a wheelie!

who here has been pulled by popo in a wheelie, what ticket(s) did you get

Last edited by bnewsome; 06-13-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:26 PM

opie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pulled over doing a wheelie!

dont ask how but ive been pulled over 14 times and no tickets :YEAH
Old 06-13-2007, 08:27 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

never stop
Old 06-13-2007, 08:37 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

reckless driving (endoes at the cruise night) unauthorized use of a motor (just revved the motor up to the limiter) vehicle atempting to elude (he pointed at me from his window and 2 miles found me later) lol they can give you tickets for some stupid **** its all good my buddy has been with at least two of the cops wives lol (oops i said it)
Old 06-13-2007, 10:14 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by opie
That doesnt sound to good... Hope your knees arent too sore unless they were all women cops?....
Had to say it.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

i got pulled over once during rush our in town. cop was coming in the opposite direction while i was bring it down. i decided to just pull over and wait for him to turn around in traffic. i was waitign about a minute before he came back with his sirens and light flashing. i got a mild lecture but he never swore at me or anything. then he told me that he didnt want to se me doing it again and let me go.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:33 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

We were on a benefit ride for a friend who died......My partner AKA RICK NASTY, was rocking blox, SS NO HB on the old school 929.....On 17-92 near Deland, West of Daytona! F-IN Trooper literally Used the grassy median to pass like 200 bikes and CUT OFF the entire front of the pack and cut Rick off trying to make him Crash!!!! ONLY GUYS LIKE RICK< WOODS< JBROWN<DARIUS<MANA could have saved their bikes from a crash.....I would have crashed into the trooper.....

Rick went to Jail for reckless.....we had him and the bike out before the trooper was done with his paperwork.......He was pissed then when he found out Budweiser was sponsoring the event for charity he was sorry!!!!

That Guy is a TOTAL ****!! The worse encounter I have ever seen!!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 10:35 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hicks
That doesnt sound to good... Hope your knees arent too sore unless they were all women cops?....
Had to say it.
It's Detroit ******** the 3rd most dangerous city in the country.
If you have seen this bombed out city you'd know the police truley have more important **** to deal with.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:42 PM

Avalanche25 is a decent person

A few years back I got pulled over a half a dozen times on an enduro I use to have for wheelies. Most of the cops were cool and just wanted to make sure the bike was legal. One cop actually said it was a nice wheelie and let me go. Then came the ******** that gave me a DTE. 600 bucks later and a visit to the local courthouse and it was dropped to "failure to use care and caution".
Old 06-13-2007, 10:50 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

alot of yelling, some cussing, lectures gallore, but never a ticket. This last weekend was the closest I felt that I have been to going to the pokey. In Ks there is no actual wheelie statute, the get to be creative with their ticket choices. Most serious is reckless driving a jailable offense.

It happened just right before I render this bike a lot bike and forever useless to the streets too(just my luck)! All signs pointed towards yes, your'e getting locked up. Wife and kid in the vehicle in front of me, and of course they pulled over too. Yep, I'm a gonner for sure...

It was actually being called in by an off duty cop that was behind me a mile or so. He seen all my antics and was a witness to the acts as he followed in a safe distance. Oh yea, he was pulled over talking to the cop too...I was bummin. This cops screaming, "32 years old and you got your ****** CDL!!!"

"yes sir, I know, it was so stupid. I don't know why I did that." ect, ect.

But I got off by being respectful, and leading him too believe that telling my uncle...his boss....was the worst possible punishment for me. He said that he wouldn't take my *** to jail and inpound the bike, so long as I told my uncle what I had done... I even told him to take me away instead of making me tell him!! Ballsey I know, but it worked.

My uncle was like so what! He knows exactly what it is that I do. Funny **** really, and scary too.

Guys be careful of those lookie-loos with cell phones.
I actually heard a guy on a police scanner this morning that was calling in, a 911 call about 3 mexicans driving irradically, and this citizen thinks that they "must be running drugs".
The cops then sent the dogs out to intercept them coming into town! How the hell does that guy know they are runnin drugs?? I was laughing so hard, I wish I wouldv'e heard what happened. Probably a bunch of framers just trying to find the job!!
But amazing still how ready the cops were to fry them poor chicanas, over some citzen driver with a cell phone's opinion.

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 06-13-2007 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:10 PM

Erk600 is an unknown quantity at this point

iv been pulled over twice doing a whooly...the 1st time the cop let me go cause i pulled over the 2nd time a friend and i where on 1 wheel and got pulled over he ran i stopped like a dumb *** and got a reckless driving ticket now i have to go to court.....
Old 06-13-2007, 11:20 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

man i wish there was a day where everyone tried to get a ticket lol good film footage i bet
Old 06-13-2007, 11:53 PM

DR.squid is a decent person

passed a cop on a side street seen me doing a whooly..bout a 1/2 mile down the street i pulled into the days in parkin lot was thinkin about dippin,looked back,,car was whippin in the lot I said **** by the time i put the kickstand down he already had one arm behind my back and said that lil stunt just landed you a trip to jail......on the way to the jail house haha he was like well i must say it was an impresive wheeile,,,,he didnt think i would be out till monday and deff wouldnt be out riding hahaha 11 hours later i was out seen him next day i was on the bike he was like did you learn your lesson i laughed and speed off he was working trafic patrol for a car show!!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:15 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz
It's Detroit ******** the 3rd most dangerous city in the country.
If you have seen this bombed out city you'd know the police truley have more important **** to deal with.
Well ******** ya stumbled over your own words, they obviously dont have more important **** to deal with if they can pull someone over 14 times and not do **** to stop it. There is no suprise why the city is a shithole. funny stuff....de de dee
Old 06-14-2007, 10:25 AM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point

Jail once, reckless driving once -- and that's the only 2 times I've ever been pulled over for it. I can't get away with ANYTHING.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:41 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by opie
because u live in detroit....cops are the **** u dont care in detroit......i was doin 60 on a 30 and cop seen me didnt do ****.....he must have been gettin high
Old 06-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kelley636
man i wish there was a day where everyone tried to get a ticket lol good film footage i bet

oh man we should all do that .....everyone grab a camera and lets make a day for that....then post em on stuntlife.....we'll call it kelley636 day.....seriously no joke
Old 06-14-2007, 11:39 AM

gixxer4915 is a decent person

Don't stop unless you got plenty of money to spend on a lawyer to fight a reckless driving ticket. In my state a guilty reckless driving charge results in a 30 day license suspension, $100 renewal fee, and a SR22 insurance policy on your license for a year, which the policy alone is anywhere from $2500-$3000. If you know enough to wheelie, you should know how to get away from the cops. If your not confident enough that you can get away, don't risk your life, and take whatever punishment like a man.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

i gotz busted tryin ta paralel pak a seatstanda allz ova da plase
no tix! no thnx!
yo by da tyme he reelize who da eff he deelin wit homeboy waz on da newz alredy

Last edited by ChrisNoF4i; 06-14-2007 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Massive Erection
Old 06-14-2007, 01:17 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

man my luck is crazy, everytime i get done with court i get in trouble within the next three days. i had a resisting an officer, stayed out of trouble the whole time i was waitin for court then after court that very night got popped by a state boy... felony speeding and like six more charges, just got out of court from that one stayed good for nine months while it was in court, got out good and two days later i get caught puttin down a wheelie before a curve and i pulled over and waited for the pig to turn around, no disrespecting or nothin, that fat bastard gave me reckless and drivin with no license which i didnt even know so now my biking stays in the lot or the drag strip

Quick Reply: pulled over doing a wheelie!