i just had some funny sh!t happen

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: i just had some funny **** happen

^^^ yeah I feel ya on that one. I'm gonna move out there without having a job.. Hopefully i'll have one lined up but if not i'll just have to keep at it while i'm there. I was going to rent a place but I think i'll be smart and just rent out a room from a house or something somewhere in the area
Old 08-01-2006, 06:49 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

i once had to knock somebody out cause he had such a big problem with my wheelie that he chased me in his mini van (he could have killed 3 people the way he drove)...i got stuck at a dead end and by then i was so pissed...this is when i first started riding!! i asked him to come outta the car and punched his big *** right in the face as hard as i could. he stopped his *****ing and hit the floor!
Old 08-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

^^^^ Lol
Old 08-01-2006, 07:58 PM

camilion4 is an unknown quantity at this point

All dats cold, he got out of the car for a hug and you plug him in the face, lol dat azz got what he needed some act right

Last edited by camilion4; 08-01-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:05 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

i'm gonna start packin' a stungun or something.

that'll teach the b!tches to act up.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:06 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
^^^ yeah I feel ya on that one. I'm gonna move out there without having a job.. Hopefully i'll have one lined up but if not i'll just have to keep at it while i'm there. I was going to rent a place but I think i'll be smart and just rent out a room from a house or something somewhere in the area

the cool thing about the phoenix area is that it's a LOT cheaper than sedona.
i could go down there and get a phatty apartment right in the middle of tempe for like $600/month.

up here, that same type of apartment would be well over $1k/month

Old 08-01-2006, 09:08 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
I saw someone do it on cops because the guy was driving drunk.

But for riding a wheelie WTF is that....

i would have laughed at him and started smoking my tire right next to his window
Just what I have done before. Same situation, some old guy going off. So I just started smoking the tire. It was funning cause the wind was blowing right in his direction. He went to roll his windows up but it was to late. He trapped himself in his car with alot of smoke. I took off in a wheelie and was gone before he even came out of the smoke cloud. Made my whole week!!!:YEAH
Old 08-01-2006, 09:09 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by #1legspreader
i once had to knock somebody out cause he had such a big problem with my wheelie that he chased me in his mini van (he could have killed 3 people the way he drove)...i got stuck at a dead end and by then i was so pissed...this is when i first started riding!! i asked him to come outta the car and punched his big *** right in the face as hard as i could. he stopped his *****ing and hit the floor!

spoken like a true *******!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:01 AM

camilion4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I poped one up on 121 in lewisville and a cop in his truck (guess he was going or comming from the station) held his badge out of the window, lol funny shiz I didnt have a plate at all so I looked at him again and picked it up again then hit the freeway and took my bro his bike back, lol its cool he sold it that eveing I was just out getting my last whoolies on it, yeah it was wrong but so lol. I feel for who bought that stunt bike and got pulled over cus of my **** ahwell.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:45 AM

KevinWebster1 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea ive had people that love wheelies and people that hate wheelies. if they love it and get me pumped ill do another wheelie, if they hate it i flip them off and do another wheelie. but its getting harder to do them around here in kansas cuz they are puttin up damn cameras at every single stop light. i dont know exactly how that all works so it makes me nervous that i might get a ticket in the mail someday. cop cars dont bother me cuz ill just run, but if they got me on camera...i might be in a little trouble. other than takin the plate off does anybody else have any input on this?
Old 08-02-2006, 03:52 AM
rUu

Originally Posted by KevinWebster1
yea ive had people that love wheelies and people that hate wheelies. if they love it and get me pumped ill do another wheelie, if they hate it i flip them off and do another wheelie. but its getting harder to do them around here in kansas cuz they are puttin up damn cameras at every single stop light. i dont know exactly how that all works so it makes me nervous that i might get a ticket in the mail someday. cop cars dont bother me cuz ill just run, but if they got me on camera...i might be in a little trouble. other than takin the plate off does anybody else have any input on this?

fake plate

they'll show up at some other f/cker's house.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:58 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ThEy NEEd TO GETs YuR PlAte #....
Can"Ts SeE It If Its PoiNTiN TO Da GroUnD...
Old 08-02-2006, 04:03 AM
rUu

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ThEy NEEd TO GETs YuR PlAte #....
Can"Ts SeE It If Its PoiNTiN TO Da GroUnD...

he's talking about those new 'ground cameras'

Old 08-02-2006, 05:03 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rUu
maybe

i've been thinking of moving back to tempe.
it's pretty badass down there.
Hell yeah bro, Mill ave on a saturday night..... so F***in chill!!:YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 09:47 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

plate???? WTF are you talkin bout.............oh wait.....is that the thing that faces the underside of my exhaust???

Cabinet hinge that *****.....you plan on doin somin illegal, flip that biatch up.....you wanna cruise home, flip it down

I never flip mine down anymore
Old 08-02-2006, 11:59 AM
rUu

Originally Posted by AZ_GSXR_750
Hell yeah bro, Mill ave on a saturday night..... so F***in chill!!:YEAH

ya. i used to live on mill.
just south of broadway.

that's a dope *** spot :YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 06:32 PM

KevinWebster1 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i just bend the **** out of mine if im doin illegal stuff, but will they not recognize the bike ever? not to many look like mine cuz there isnt much stock lefton it. everybody around here rides those damn pretty bikes. i just dont wanna get caugh ton camera with it not showing, then be cruisin with my freind who is brand new to riding and have it down and they get my number that way.
ps.s ive seen bikes with cabinet hinges, pretty sweet deal
Old 08-03-2006, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by rUu
f'real. i'm originally from chicago. moved out here a few years ago.
everything's so lax, except the drug laws. they're really **** about that stuff. (which is good, cuz i don't do any)

i'd carry my piece with me on the bike, but i'm afraid of dropping it mid-wheelie and having it slide down the road behind me.
yeah, my holsters' worked for me thus far bro...... what kinda piece you got?? got a CCW?
Old 08-03-2006, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by rUu
ya. i used to live on mill.
just south of broadway.

that's a dope *** spot :YEAH
Hell yeah it is, the got these gay A** bicycle cops that ride up and down Mill these days..... They ride with traffic and sh*t, it's pretty funny though...... Im dyin' to hit the rev limiter with one of those F*ckers behind me, but I like my license too much.......
Old 08-03-2006, 12:42 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
some ***** did that with her husband in the car when three of us were rolling wheelies and endoes to a bike night............screaming at us to learn how to ride correctly with her Harley Davidson sticker on her car.

I just calmly stared in her direction and gave her the bird, ***** got irate and slapped her hubby for laughing!

there's always some kind of billy bad a$$ out driving that wants to say something.....maybe to impress his g/f or whatnot. Never had a "citizen's arrest" but a few have called the cops on us. the semi trucks road raging on us was a classic story that I'll save for another time.

Quick Reply: i just had some funny sh!t happen