Arena Stunting ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 07:20 PM

Sinista is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Arena Stunting ?

yeah we felt kinda shitty that we couldnt show our full potential...but everyone was happy..and its all about the fans i guess..besides i think crowds get bored easy with tech circles and stuff..they like the acrobatics better i think...they seemed bored with just watching wheelies...that probly why our sport hasnt taken off that well yet..cause most riders are out to impress other riders not the fans...
Old 12-06-2005, 07:34 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

WE DID A BUNCH OF SHOWS INDOORS THIS YEAR. WE USED FLOOR STRIPPER AND THEN USED VHT TRACKBITE (DRAG RACING COMPOUND THAT WILL PULL UR SHOES OFF) HOPE IT WORKS FOR YA
Old 12-06-2005, 07:55 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by ROWDY
WE DID A BUNCH OF SHOWS INDOORS THIS YEAR. WE USED FLOOR STRIPPER AND THEN USED VHT TRACKBITE (DRAG RACING COMPOUND THAT WILL PULL UR SHOES OFF) HOPE IT WORKS FOR YA
do you need the floor stripper first ? And were can you get that vht **** ? How hard is it to clean up after ? And as far as the crowd is concerned ya you cant do nothing but circles and expect to get cheers all night long.. Thats why i worked so hard on everything. Not just being a circle star.. Bar Tricks are gay to riders.. But jump up on your headlight and see what the crowd does.. Mix it up and you will keep them on their feet... Then save your parkinglot circles to impress the boys back home...
Old 12-06-2005, 08:24 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Home Depot Or Lowes. Maybe Walmart? Put It On And Let It Sit For 10 Min. Mop Up With Water And Let Dry. It Eats The Wax Right Off The Floor! See If U Know Someone Who Dragraces Or Go To A Local Drag Strip. They All Use Some Sort Of Traction Compound. Oh... And The Tricks U Hate Are Gonna Be The Ones They Like! Skitch And Christ'm To Death. Bar Tricks And Stoppies If U Can Hook Up