who runs there hand brakes on the throttle side?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 12:49 AM

forcefedfreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: who runs there hand brakes on the throttle side?

Originally Posted by Dano
you ever heard of a burnout dumbass>??????
Not to mention haven't you ever dropped a few gears, while braking hard coming into a corner, and had to rev match as to not get tossed?

I can't do circles or any variation of them, but I think on the left side is the best place for a handbrake. Why work the the throttle and brake at the same time for no reason? Do you feather the clutch that much while doing circle combos?
Old 07-12-2005, 01:10 AM

kidstunta is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds hard, but I amagin it would probly be easier to work the throttle and handbrake with one hand than working the clutch and handbrake with one hand.

Dont even have a handbrake myself, but I can amagin the possibility of it working.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:23 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

dual HB opens up more possibilities... end of story

three HB's would be even better... how about a REMOTE (as in not attached to the bars, a handheld one) that would allow NO Handed seat standers for long distances... LOL... our tricks are only limited by our imaginations!!! what people are saying is impossible or stupid today will become common place in the years to come!
Old 07-12-2005, 01:48 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by john LegionST
dual HB opens up more possibilities... end of story

three HB's would be even better... how about a REMOTE (as in not attached to the bars, a handheld one) that would allow NO Handed seat standers for long distances... LOL... our tricks are only limited by our imaginations!!! what people are saying is impossible or stupid today will become common place in the years to come!

Exactly!
Old 07-12-2005, 03:22 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

first off..like stated before if you ride a bicycle as your "main" stunter shut your mouth,secondly id say a dual handbrake set up would be the way to go...that would open up all kinds of tricks.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:33 AM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
first off..like stated before if you ride a bicycle as your "main" stunter shut your mouth,secondly id say a dual handbrake set up would be the way to go...that would open up all kinds of tricks.
He didn't say dual handbrake set up did he? He was basically asking "Handbrake on right side vs left side" and bicycle stunting isn't my "main" stunting so quit the **** talking you spoiled poser.

I wish my mommy bought me an F4i and a ZX-7 like yours did... My mom doesn't even buy my gas or fast food money and im 15 and you're 18
Old 07-12-2005, 03:40 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Felces
Shut up doodle everyone hates you...
This isn't high school.

He didn't say dual handbrake set up did he? He was basically asking "Handbrake on right side vs left side" and bicycle stunting isn't my "main" stunting so quit the **** talking you spoiled poser.
Regardless, you said it'd be impossible to use it on the right side.

I wish my mommy bought me an F4i and a ZX-7 like yours did... My mom doesn't even buy my gas or fast food money
You must have it so hard :tear:

Edit: Btw Felces, why do you keep calling people (who obviously have much more talent than you on a motorcycle) a poser when you are the one with a picture of you sitting on your tank in your avatar?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:43 AM

i said the right side would work but id want both on each side...and felces its about time you shut your mouth,im 17,i cant buy a vehicle so it goes in my parents name..which i pay for so shut your little mouth.you know nothing about me and what your talking about your pulling out of your *** so its time to stfu
Old 07-12-2005, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by inolen
Regardless, you said it'd be impossible to use it on the right side.
Using it as your only HB wouldn't be "impossible" but why would you do it if you aren't doing hc coasters or ss coasters??? If you have one on each side then it'd be great but that wasn't the question

You must have it so hard :tear:
I didn't say that.... I'm making my point because doodle talks crap to all of the bicycle stunters because he is the only one that has a mom that buys him anything he wants even though he's 18...

It's funny how he talks **** only when he knows he's gonna win but if/when more then one person gets fed up with it he won't say **** because he's scared of looking like a dumbass...
Old 07-12-2005, 03:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't say that.... I'm making my point because doodle talks crap to all of the bicycle stunters because he is the only one that has a mom that buys him anything he wants even though he's 18...

It's funny how he talks **** only when he knows he's gonna win but if/when more then one person gets fed up with it he won't say **** because he's scared of looking like a dumbass...
Need a tissue little guy?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:51 AM

i said the right side would work but id want both on each side...and felces its about time you shut your mouth,im 17,i cant buy a vehicle so it goes in my parents name..which i pay for so shut your little mouth.you know nothing about me and what your talking about your pulling out of your *** so its time to stfu
dude... everyone knows that your mom bought you your motorcycles... you've always admitted it so why are you all of a sudden denying it?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:52 AM

Edit: Btw Felces, why do you keep calling people (who obviously have much more talent than you on a motorcycle) a poser when you are the one with a picture of you sitting on your tank in your avatar?
I'm not calling everyone a poser thats on a motorcycle... I'm calling you and doodle a poser because you think you can talk down to everyone because you stunt a motorcycle...
Old 07-12-2005, 03:55 AM

I'm not calling everyone a poser thats on a motorcycle... I'm calling you and doodle a poser because you think you can talk down to everyone because you stunt a motorcycle...
LOL im a poser? how??
Old 07-12-2005, 03:55 AM

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=poser

I know you're from Mt. Juliet and all, but try to know what you are calling people means.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:57 AM

poser

n 1: a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not

im an amature stunter..obvously so how do i pose?
Old 07-12-2005, 03:58 AM

LOL im a poser? how??
Since you're better at stunting a motorcycle then us (me, wheeliealex, gundamms) you think that makes you better all of us... We'd be at your level right now if we had moms that bought us anything we wanted.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:59 AM

umm..my mom doesnt buy me anything i want...otherwise i wouldnt be riding with busted fairings,no brake pads and my reserve light on...so you can shut up now.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:59 AM

forget this ****... fvck this stupid drama im out..
Old 07-12-2005, 04:02 AM

"drama" as in everyone laughing at you for saying something stupid about not being able to use a handbrake on the right side,and everyone finally seeing that your a retard?...oh and about me hating on bicycle stunters..its only you and gun i dont like because your out trying to tell other people who actually stunt a sportbike when you stunt a bicycle...wheeliealex on the other hand i think is cool...one reason cuz hes not trying to tell me how to wheelie.

Quick Reply: who runs there hand brakes on the throttle side?