Had a ohh Sh@t moment

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 04:32 PM

Stuntnasty is a decent person
Had a ohh Sh@t moment

I was practicing starting burnouts standing up today. When the tire started to roll I went for a few feet then all of a sudden it grabbed and threw me off. Its kinda funny but I was more worried about the bikes well being then mine. But wasnt sure what happened but if someone has some I would appreciate it. Oh and could you explain your steps to initiating them?
Old 11-09-2010, 04:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Had a ohh Sh@t moment

i know what happened , you let go ..lol

the easiest way to start them standing up is to just let the bike roll a little lean forward and then get on the front brake so the suspension dips , that will put the weight on the front tire and take some of the weight off the rear tire then just let the clutch out as you are gassing it ..
Old 11-09-2010, 08:26 PM

lol yea i know i let go I think the bike rolled over me but idk all i saw was pavement. and Ill try that. atleast my cage stood up to it just need two new engine mount bolts now bent both sides
Old 11-10-2010, 07:21 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Yeah, you just have to keep your weight forward,and pushed down on the forks a bit,so the front tire doesnt slip.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:41 PM

Yea It feels so awkward being so far over my tank feels like im gonna fall off anyways doing that. I just hate starting them with both feet on the ground when I start them from standing I can roll them all day idk guess i just let off the gas to much or something