Talk about bad trip

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:37 PM

~03~raven is a decent person
Talk about bad trip

Someone posted this up on another forum and I thought it was just absolutely insane. Some of you might find this interesting.
http://www.manolith.com/2010/06/01/m...-kills-friend/
Old 06-02-2010, 03:41 PM

hondaruss is a decent person
Re: Talk about bad trip

page not found
Old 06-02-2010, 04:50 PM

Damn it!
This one should work.
http://www.manolith.com/2010/06/01/m...-kills-friend/

Yea this one works. I checked it just to make sure.

....And if for some reason it doesn't here is another.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...owells_he.html

Last edited by ~03~raven; 06-02-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 AM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

holy **** thats messed up
Old 06-03-2010, 11:30 PM

colttonn83 is a decent person

Old 06-04-2010, 03:59 AM

600flipper is a decent person

triping
Old 06-04-2010, 04:05 AM

600flipper is a decent person

The dude that came back to find all that crazy **** musta been thinking the shrooms where making him see some crazy ****.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

arent drugs great .
Old 06-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap!!!! What the hell is wrong with people? YOu know that dude already had some serious issues in his coconut!!!!!!

Ha Ha and I used to llive in Crescent City, Ca, I'm not surprised now that I know where this happened!!! lol

Last edited by JBONEZ; 06-04-2010 at 07:27 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

they should just put a bullet in the dudes head and save me from paying taxes on his dumbass being in prison for the rest of his life
Old 06-04-2010, 02:02 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I've eaten plenty of shrooms and it doesn't go down like that......that's some acid or some other ****......I feel for the dude.....when his trip stopped and he realized what he did he must have lost what was left of his mind.......
Old 06-04-2010, 02:11 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954
I've eaten plenty of shrooms and it doesn't go down like that......that's some acid or some other ****......I feel for the dude.....when his trip stopped and he realized what he did he must have lost what was left of his mind.......
ya thats prolly crazy to think you ripped a bunch of body parts out of your friend and then set him on fire.....crazy people....
Old 06-04-2010, 04:19 PM

danny__darby is a decent person

and i thought,Derrik Bird,over here in ingerrrland was fucked up
Old 06-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

:fight
Old 06-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

cooliebai07 is a decent person

that sucks.....
Old 06-04-2010, 04:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

there is no way to tell how some one is gonna react to shrooms and it's not like the doses are regulated
Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
there is no way to tell how some one is gonna react to shrooms and it's not like the doses are regulated
I 100% agree with Roger.

Most people wouldn't have this reaction, but this guy apparently flipped ****. Who knows if he had underlying mental issues to begin with or how much shrooms were used to make the tea. I know I've had good and bad trips and one time after eating a bunch of shroom chocolate covered strawberries I flipped the **** out and had to go home and lay in my bed for a few hours trying to fight it off. About 3 hours later I was great, but the peak was just insane. It was way worse than anything I had ever experienced and I usually ate 3-4 grams of some good shrooms and when I dealt with acid I was talking 3-4 hits of some bomb liquid. Never really had a bad trip on acid except this one time I watched the mummy and went outside and thought the scaribs(sp?) were going to come eat me because there was tons of june bugs buzzing around. Nothing like that though. I just don't understand how he didn't have any clue as to what he was actually doing. I mean I've been throwed off, but I still could differentiate between reality and what I was experiencing. I've had some crazy out of body 3rd person type experiences on shrooms before but not like it was some fantasy world or anything. I guess if you've done it a few times you might know what I'm getting at.

!!A2K!!, yea man if they are just going to lock him up forever with no parole just end it now.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:42 PM

636squid is a decent person

My buddy DJ wigged out on purple gel tabs when they first started really coming out and tried to hook up with our friend Tom's mom and then got naked and started trying to **** her. We locked him in Tom's room to call his Mom and he ******* escaped and got picked up running down the road naked.

This is a little different but the point is I never thought I see some **** like that escpecially from DJ, so anything could happen. You never know how people will react. I ate tons of acid, shrooms, and XTC and never thought about killing people though.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

that happened in cresent city ca i believe.... that guy was a sposored fighter by a friend of mine that owns a tatto shop over there.... i heard about this awhile back, almost seems to crazy to be real.....
Old 06-05-2010, 01:59 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
+1

Quick Reply: Talk about bad trip